Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

#71: There are some things that make it complicated to.. for example, teams with the same ID in different OF.. that might make youur OF corrupt by joining teams and players with the same ID..

Sorry..I don't understand.. Do you mean every team in the OF has an ID number, and every player too, right?
But if every optionfile had like free slots from player 4100-4135(just an example)? Those would never used for the optionfile other than that purpose..and when the match was finished, the tool would use the 'clean' version again (backup file, for each optionfile).
I'm saying Boca Juniors - Nottingham Forest. It would use player slots XXX to XXX. Swap the players, or create new ones, I don't know. Then, with the OF updated, the tool would launch the game, play, save the result, go back to the tool and use the backup argentinian OF to overwrite the modified one. And that would be used everytime we played a team that it's not on the same option file...

Maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about..:)

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

I really don't know.. I'm not an OF guru :D
The one that should answer that question is Mouse, i'm only working on the menues :)

#71 - I love your Career mode idea, have a word with me on MSN and I'll pass on more detailed info to Diego. :)

nathan, I added you to my msn yesterday but I didn't see you online..

just to check the time differece between you and me.. right now it's 12.30 pm in Argentina.

About BOCA vs Nothinga forrest

as you know every option file... got almost 200 teams

national and clubs...
so i decided to convert all national teams in CLUBS.... in this way, we get a lot of leagues disponibles

only OF with national teams abailable will be the specific one for national tournaments like Euro cup, World cup ETC

so... if you play French league.. you will got all div1 and 2 abailable, in the rest of the OF.. you will got almost 150 teams from the rest of the world... (best of every leagues)

so if you want to play Nothingan forrest vs Boca...

the way is.. choose the English patch... where you got the lower team (nothingam forrest)... then search for Boca

It happens cause in argentine OF.. you will got boca.. but you dont got the 60 teams from england.. just the best 20 of that country... it means

the real teams you cant encounter on a real CUP

the only real cup were you can encounter an english team (if you play with Boca) will be World cup club

so having 20 from england (or even the best 10) sounds enough

same with the rest of the OF for other leagues like Italy france etc etc

the only OF with full teams from a league is the main OF for every specific league

this is what i called TOURNAMET VISION .. it means that in english OF you dont need to have all the entire Bolivian Leagues... cause you will never in the life will play agains those teams.....

i put the best 3 from bolivia, 4 from uruguay, 4 from chile, etc etc
so in case on of those team wins the libertadores CUP.. you can match them in the WC club..

so from you english torunament vision.. if you win 30 Champs leagues.. you got over 30 diferent teams abailables for the final match in the WC club.... (in the real life.. Boca and some brasilian teams wins it..so we dont neet to have the ENTIRE leagues of the rest of the world)

example

when you play a league with Wolverhampton... you will use the english OF.. you you will NEVER need to play VS Berazategui (a team from argentina div4)

why? cause this match will never be possible in the real life..
besides... i never saw real friendly matches between diferen countries
i never saw a TV match with an bolivian div2 vs italian div3
i never saw something like that

anyway.. as i said... maybe you cant play
argentine DIV3 teams vs english div3

well is a limit bye now
but just by now

(i am not Seabbas hehehehe)
and i think this is better than actual pes... what do you think?

what you all prefer?
playing bolivian div3 vs english div4?
of prefer
REAL TORUNAMENTS realf fixtures and more than 24 leagues with a lot of lower divs for every league?
hehehehe

as i axplained... the menu works like this..

it got a list of every abailable teams in every OF...

the only way a team from lower divition reach the final in a cup or a tournament..... is if the user plays with this small team....

just the teams abailable in that OF can win the CUP leagues
it means

if you use a engliosh div4..you can reach Champs league and WC club
so in YOUR TORUNAMETN VISION.... you will never playt a champs leagu match vs a div3 french

if you want to win Champ league with a french div3

you will have to play the league with that french div3...

what i mean is....

only way small teams reach cups or finals.. is.. if the user USES those teams

if CPU uses ... not posible

by now is not posible

anyway i got a way to do that... but as i said in my first post

Team server is not a real server like juce servers

it just makes a similar effect

anyway

maybe we cant play div3 vs div2 from diferent OF

but its better that actual PEs posibilities

besides...

this project was designed for leagues... not for friendly matches

the friendly matches is because of NICO

so thanks to him for this option...

my first idea was "no friendly matches"

anyway... i repeat.. a REAL team server is posible... but the actual method doesnt likes me enoguh by now..

DIEGO

Last edited by a moderator:

I have only one question to diego...Man im too non english but why do u write in this huge space way?

Hello

well diego , your true , this method seem to be more real for league mode !
for friendly match bolivian div3 vs english div4 for exemple , i have the method with hex edit (no tool) but it seem to be complex for a poor result because as you said diego never saw that kind of match in real life ! but it s possible ...

@nico : thanks about your answer about kitserver !
i ll pm you my msn to have more info
see ya

Diego..I understand what you're saying..I was just giving an example..but what I'm saying is, it might be useful..because you're talking about 2nd division bolivian teams, but there's UEFA cup, for example..you can't have all teams from Champions League, UEFA cup, 2 divisions from the country and still teams for world club championship.. And the question, to be honest, wouldn't be even that, because you would have enough teams to make it enjoyable. But...if you manage to play with any teams, it would open an huge door to the game, because what happens nowadays is that we have teams and stadiums from all over the world but we barely use those because you always play against the same teams. I say, I would like to play a Trabzonspor against Dinamo Moscow, PAOK and Aberdeen on the same option file..even for friendly matches..rather than always playing against the same teams. I agree that this might be turned around on your tournment mode, but for enjoyment of the game, with friendlies and all that, it would be awesome...because any other way the chance of using those teams are really small.

I mean, people from Poland will use their league patch..but if I started with PSV, it would be nice to get a mid table team from Poland for a first round UEFA cup, or something like that. It would open an huge door to the game, as I said. I understand that it's quite hard to achieve, but if you think it might be possible, you should take a look at it, because that way we could really have a live football world. This way it would be great, but still, we would know that all we could get was one of those teams we know... It's still very good, but why not thinking a little beyond that?;)

Anyway..how can you use National teams as club teams?, you won't have enough player slots for that...because most national teams use players that exist already..

@Xlsior: That would never be a poor result mate;) Just ask on the forums if they would be interested to have the possibility of a team server with unlimited teams...people would jump over you. ;)

diego mate , same question as hellenes :lol:

diego always writes like that.. it can be very annoying :LOL:
even on msn he writes lieke 400 lines to say something that could be written in 2 messages :LOL:

About the friendly match, it's a mode i added to the menu because it's the easier one to programm and to check that everythong works just fine...

I might add something to this mode, so that whn you choose the league for the home tram, it automatically check wich leagues are avaliable for the way team... that will make things easier..

Xlsior: ok i'll add you to my msn to talk about it ;)

Really , mosu and hellenes , i find that diego use easy vocabulary , clear sentence and in my point of view it s really easy to understand english like this but that s only my point of view ...:-pp

@#71 : well i explain you quickly because i don t want to pollute this thread !
when i take contact to diego for the first in june i was interrested about his project because since a long time i wanted to create an international database with the six confederations of FIFA and all the league of them to help OF maker as me to get access easily to stat , team player etc . he told me to contact editor and programmer to find help , so i tried to contact but no answer ! well i had a lot of work at this period so i stop all search .
but in august i decide to continu and try to find help ,i contact skip-br who gave me a lot of help and make me understand a lot of thing about the structure of the OF and we keep contact again , i contact mosu but he have a lot of work (own patch , diego s project , private life etc / correct me if i m wrong mosu ) in same time i contact w!ld@ who help me too with structure player but he s working too on his patch !
well i have understand a lot of thing since the last 3 week but i m not an editor i m not a programmer so i have to learn a lot of thing to make the import of my future DB in OF easily automatic ( not manually like i can do now in hexa or ascii ) and sure because at this time all the import team method are not really sure ( and now i know why ) but anyway i will continu to work on hexa edit and hope this DB will be ok for pes2009 !(so if u want to help , you re welcome )
for now , i will just make the most wonderfull french patch L1 and L2 for diego s project !:EASY:
sorry for all this boring sentence but i m french :))

see ya

So, what you're trying to do is to create a huge database with all the teams you want, that would be useful to import to the Optionfile any player you wanted, right? That's more or less what I was saying, except that you would import each player/team from different Optionfiles, instead of an outside database..but yes, that's a very good project. I hope you have the time, talent and help to achieve it..I'm no programmer also, I have no idea how hard hexa edit is.. I would help you, if I did.

It's like Diego has been saying..there's a lot of talented people that love PES, if they all work together maybe we can turn this game into something even better.. If you find a way to make it possible to automatic import teams into the game, before a match, it would be quite useful for diego's tool..

JUCE I AM TRYING TO CONTACT YOU...

I SENT YOU PM... BUT YOUR INBOX IS FULL

SO PLEASE YOU TRY TO CONTACT ME

DIEGO

exactly !

but maybe in six month as mosu told me :-pp

if pes2009 look great and i m sure it look great !

and yes work all together is the only way ....:EASY:

hey diego try to contact JUCE will be harder , hope he will take a look here ...

Last edited:

exactly !

but maybe in six month as mosu told me :-pp

if pes2009 look great and i m sure it look great !

and yes work all together is the only way ....:EASY:

hey diego try to contact JUCE will be harder , hope he will take a look here ...

http://www.jeuxvideo.tv/video/pro-evolution-soccer-2009.html#view:256120

Just looks as PES2008 all over again..the same annoying things..seems like they have done nothing for a year. :/

No matter what on pc fifa is crap (its better on 70euros milking devices called consoles but still worst than pes) and teamserver will make pes09 1000 times better than any mode fifa09 has to offer....

Got some previews of the kit previews... :)

Home.png
Home.png
Home.png
Home.png
Home.png

Away.png
Home.png

They are all home kits, apart from the Celtic one as there is no correct Celtic home kit for 08/09 yet. So that is the Away kit.

No matter what on pc fifa is crap (its better on 70euros milking devices called consoles but still worst than pes) and teamserver will make pes09 1000 times better than any mode fifa09 has to offer....
they have upted the graphics in fifa09 though for the pc so thats a start i suppose

Nice previews nathan!

(offtopic: I usually don't give too much relevance to what magazines say, for them every year is always the better. I've seen some videos and it just looks as 08 but well..we'll see. Let's hope not..)

nice previews nathan.
Later i'll show you how to organize them for the menu ;)

Thanks for the preview feedback! I can't make them all yet because I don't have the full 08/09 kits but I will make as many as I can.

Nico - Please show me later! :)

I hope you find a way to get it possible to make a career mode (with both league, cup and european matches) and unlimited teams at the same option file..that would be the good thing about using a tool outside the game..because, playing different optionfiles, with scoreboards, chants, balls, stadiums, faces for each patch is quite easy. Even I created a small bat where I just had to pick which patch I wanted to play before starting the game. It was just needed to rename some folders and files..
Certainly I couldn't play a WC qualification, but other than that..I could play a league, even start on 2nd division and when I finished it, start with promoted teams on the 1st division..
Now we can even play a real Champions League with Juce's fixture dll.

Thanks for the preview feedback! I can't make them all yet because I don't have the full 08/09 kits but I will make as many as I can.

Nico - Please show me later! :)

If you need help like for logos, just contact me nathan, i will be glad to help you again;))

Hi Diego, you can add the greek championship downloading it from this site; it's well done with all the kits and faces...

you can download it at www.wehellas.gr

look... menus seems nice but nothing more. fixture server imo should be designed with detail το satisfy football fans across the world. We are a big community and we have many ideas. Licences aren't a problem for us, so instead making another boring menu like konami's or EA's, we should include details to earn realism. I like the 'ticket' idea so I made a menu sample : http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1563/uclsamplemenufh1.png & http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8389/uefacupsamplemenunz2.png. Depending to the competition we can use other 'ticket' menus and around the 'ticket' we can use pictures with fans of the selected team (as football manager does with custom backgrounds). I would like to contribute with graphics if you want me in your team, but I know nothing about programming so we must pull together in this. It would be nice to have Juce in this project...
So, what do you think for this sample?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom