Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

thanks for still mension me diego, even if i disappeared for almost 2 months by now.
Anyway soon i will be able to be online a bit more often so if you need any help with the italian translation, well, you can ask me at any moment

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Oh.
My.
God.

For all your people doubting that this exists... I have just seen it. It is amazing. It will be fantastic and I can't wait to use it myself.

This is real. This is happening.

just think that this is almost a complete game(simulation engine, everything), have patience

thanks everyone for your support...

Of curse the patch will include as much leagues as possible, incluind leagues form Argentina, Brazil, Chile, England, Spain, Italy, Germnay, Netherlands, and all that are possible..

Right now we are working only on the argentinian league to see if it's possible to make it work all fine, and the we'll get to make it work with all the leagues :)

By the way, every one who want to help is welcome.. we'll contact you when it's time ;)

Here another picture of the team/kit selection menu i changed today ;)

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

enjoy :)

This looks fantastic Nico.

Get my MSN from Diego. I would like to talk. :)

The kit selection looks better there too. :D

looks good. will it work for online play?

looks good. will it work for online play?
i dont think so, its very very very hard to do that, at least i think so.

Diego and Team, i could make a german translation, if you want to, but there has to be an english one before because i do not speak or understand spanish, im afraid.

One Question left: -Will there be Transfers possible? Perhaps the tool could synchronizise with the inet and get the actually price of any player?

What´s left to say?
Yeaah, i´m also waiting for release and thx´s to the team for your efforts:DANCE::BY:

Last edited:

nice work guys, very FIFA-esque menus but I prefer that over the dreadful PES2008 menus.
U should add a logo in the program, 'Powered by kitserver™' or 'kitserver™ inside', lol

keep up the good work
cheers

Good work guys. The SELECT TEAM AND KITS (with kits preview!!!) looks class

thanks everyone for your coments!

This will sound very funny.. I made that football ticket like 4 years ago, when I was working with Ariel Santarelli (remmber the guy from socceraccess??) for the Fifa2004 Argentinia league, and yesterday when I was programming this tool y remebered I had that ticket and it fitted great in the background screen :D

* jonneymendoza: I't won't work for online play.. yet :)

* becks90: I have to make the "language" file yet so that everytime the tool starts it read the language for that file and not directly from the tool configuration (i don't know if i'm explaning myself).. but when this is done I'll let you know so you can translate it :)

* Zakov: I'm making the images really fast so I can concentrate in the functionalaty of this tool, so we still have to add some logos, credits and that kind of stuff :)

* Panthera1: Thanks man.. that kit previews will be changed i guess... making them was the most boring part of this tool
if anyone has a better idea of how to show the kits previews you should post them here.. the image must be 85x217 pixels :)

Hey i from poland I have quastion
this is real or fake and were is link for this great patch

real man.. still working on it..

as soon as we finish programming the friendly match part I guess we'll upload a video so you can see it yourself

belive me.. I have no time to waste in some fake thing..this is real... :)

Oh My God!!!

My faith in Diego and his team is rewarded:w00t:That looks great!

Releasing this will make you half-legend half-God.:SAL:

Thanks guys...

By the way.. we are working the faster we can in order to release a demo version for pes2008..

anyways.. the final version will include lots of leagues, so I guess the "first" final version including more that 20 leagues will be released for pes2009.. but everything can change :)

I hope you haven't gave up work on national teams. I would like to have World Cup and Euro qualifiers, like many other.

Tottimas...

be sure i dont forget about national teams

i want to include...

WC and Euro qualify
america cup
concacaf
asian and afrinca cup
even confederations cup

but i will need the help of the 3d editors to create the 3DTROPHY...

if somebody knows a guy who can edit that.. please let me know...

maybe the guys who created the Stadium maker tool... dont know..

about the leagues... i planed to inclue the leagues of 24 countries....

i will give you the final list in some days... once i am sure i can count with those patches

DIEGO

Last edited by a moderator:

yep.. you have to ask some patchmakers if they let us use their leagues...

and of course one we have those ligues we'll need people to work on the kit previews, logos, etc....

we'll tell you later how much help we need and the way we are working on the picures of the menues :)

I have a database for PES 2008 with the bulgarian teams. If I give it to you, will it be a problem to include them?
Great menu you have there :)

Last edited:

many is done ?
when premier ?

I have a Latvian league made by guys from Latvia with kits and faces...
If I can help - PM me

I have a database for PES 2008 with the bulgarian teams. If I give it to you, will it be a problem to include them?
Great menu you have there :)

not at all... the final version will include as much leagues as possible :)

the same to Battleboar... ;)

Nico - I will make some kit previews tonight!

I really have a great way that we can show the right kit colours.

Does the kit preview show all the 'additional kits'; like kitserver - so third, fourth + gk kits?

Home and away so far... I have to work on that, but I prefer to finish some other things first..

Great news about the previews by the way

Wow this is so usefull, this can change huge things in PES 2009, finally dream to have the leagues that everyone likes without limits, and knowing the quality of people editing the result would be amazing, really this looks excellent, as kitserver. Thanks a lot to all who gives time to work on this. Really this can make PES 2009 the best game.

Salu2

wow this is amazing cant wait till the finished product
:)

Back
Top Bottom