Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~very good

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

This thread has been going on for the last 4 months with no announcements no proofs of anything. I think it needs to be locked!
Diego, are you playing games or really developing this?! I think you are playing with our minds!:w00t:

PES 2008 already sucks big time, the best patches won't even change a thing in this GAME! Because this game smells SOOOO BAD, that the strongest perfumes and detergents won't clear out that shitty stinky smell of this PES 2008 game!

Try to understand that PES 2008 is for the GRAVEYARD! It mustn't even be paid a single attention. I think its time to ignore PES 2008 its been going for months. We MUST MOVE FORWARD and think ahead if there's any improvement with PES 2009, or we may look elsewhere, perhaps FIFA 09!

Tom, please lock this thread!

GOLDENFISH

if you dont like the thread.....

GO AWAY..!!!

nobody stops you!!!

i am not playing with your mind

i am really developing the project

about pes2008

i agree with you... pes2008 is a bad game but is all we got.. besides fifa08 in pc is worst..

--------------------------------------------------------------

About the proof... if you believe in me.......great

if not... just dont disturd me...

i got nothing to proof...

once i finish this.. i will shut up the mouth of those negative persons that dont believe in the patch...
----------------------------------------------------------------

about fifa09
i tryed fifa08 XBOX360.. and its excelent

but we play on PC
EA sports said this year FIFA09 will be developed as Next Gen game for PC

so i dont know...

----------------------------------------------------------------
one thing i got for sure...

i am giving 100% of my time and energy to make this project... and a lot of people here (the negative personr)
dont deserve a patch like this..

so i am plaing to make this patch... just to proof i were telling the true... and then i will not continue...

i will not break my head again... and then listen unknown people telling i am a fake...

(if this patch takes 4 month is because I AM NOT SEABBAS OR KONAMI.... we are working alone........ MOSU, SVEN, LESTAT ETC ETC.. are giving 100%, but we got our real life...)

so this is the last and definitive news

we will finish the patch to proof to everyone we was telling the true.... and then... good bye...

call anyother guy to make something similar...

hope you find it!!!

if not... such a pain

DIEGO

Last edited by a moderator:

A few months back I said I would never post in this thread again.. Anyway, I'll make an exception.

I don't understand people demanding stuff, and critizing when they simply don't give anything in return. Diego didn't asked for money or anything like that..he's doing this for free..and be sure he's working on it. Diego is a respectable member from the forums, he doesn't deserve to be questioned all the time. Even if the project is delayed, it's not a simple job..it takes time.

In my opinion there's two reasons for people posting stuff like that here. First, most people didn't understand the concept of your project...it's highly understandable that you won't provide screenshots for now. It makes no sense..maybe you should post programming lines ;)
Reason number 2: it makes sense people asking for release date because this thread was open with this same topic...90% done. People don't read 11 pages. They see 90% done. And even that, it was hardly 90% done when you started this thread. You should have changed the topic..it would have made it easier for you..

On the other note, I'm even more convicted now that you made the wrong choice to make this tool for PES2008. PES2008 will be soon forgotten, as the worst PES game ever. Why would you make such tool for such a crappy game when you already had most tools for your job on PES6..which will be played for a long time (you just have to see that there's almost the same things being released for PES6 as for PES2008...people ask for PES6 kits, faces, etc... It would have not taken so much time (there was a pes statistic center already) and people would use your tool for a long time (like people kept playing Sensible Soccer for years and years).
PES2009 is looking the same crappy game, from what I've saw..

Lastly, I think it's quite stupid people critizing other's people english when it's not their native language. You can understand everything if you're willing to. Most people that criticize maybe don't even know how to speak other languages, so... He could post in spanish..on the spanish subforum. There everybody would understand him and people over here would be asking for translations!

Double post.

Last edited:

hey ppl, just leave diego alone, dont frustrate him and be patient

Diago. why don't you make this for the PES09? get your design and framework done now and wait till PES09 comes out. im sure PES09 has the same file structure etc so work on PES09 not PES08. that way you can most likely get it ready by say early next year for PES09 which will leave plenty of time for people to play it before PES10 comes out

I think it would help Diego and his team a lot if they finished PES2008 first, since PES09 will be out around October to November(for other regions)...
If they managed to finish the work on PES2008 first and sort out bugs(which could occur after release) then I don't see any problem in them making adjustments so that it would be compatible for PES2009, since we all are assuming they use the same .img file structure.

Im finally back from vacation diego, so if you need any help let me know, but ask me here, cause i have problems with msn lately so lets just keep things here

Diago. why don't you make this for the PES09? get your design and framework done now and wait till PES09 comes out. im sure PES09 has the same file structure etc so work on PES09 not PES08. that way you can most likely get it ready by say early next year for PES09 which will leave plenty of time for people to play it before PES10 comes out

Exactly! It will save a lot of time and energy and also it will be in the benefit of Diego. Because what he's going to develop is going wastes after 2-3 months when we get PES 2009 noone will care about PES 2008. 2-3 months is pretty short other people patch up games for PEs in the first couple of months of release. Diego is number 1 EXCEPTION to make a patch nearly at the end of PES 2008s Era:LOL:!!!!

Exactly! It will save a lot of time and energy and also it will be in the benefit of Diego. Because what he's going to develop is going wastes after 2-3 months when we get PES 2009 noone will care about PES 2008. 2-3 months is pretty short other people patch up games for PEs in the first couple of months of release. Diego is number 1 EXCEPTION to make a patch nearly at the end of PES 2008s Era:LOL:!!!!
Yeah but a lot of people (including me) don't end up getting the new PES until Christmas (which sucks) so the patch would still be very useful

Yeah but a lot of people (including me) don't end up getting the new PES until Christmas (which sucks) so the patch would still be very useful
how come? does your internet block you from ordering the game online?

diago seriously im not doubting this patch i just want you and the other guys to work on it for the 09 version. the 08 version is a joke mate and your just wasting your time doing it for that. i say do some of it to get the feel and idea in place, and when 09 comes out. fully implement it on that.

Exactly! It will save a lot of time and energy and also it will be in the benefit of Diego. Because what he's going to develop is going wastes after 2-3 months when we get PES 2009 noone will care about PES 2008. 2-3 months is pretty short other people patch up games for PEs in the first couple of months of release. Diego is number 1 EXCEPTION to make a patch nearly at the end of PES 2008s Era!!!!
no1 cares about PES08 since it first came out :LOL:

Last edited:

I'm 16, no job, no money, parents are assholes and I won't get it until Christmas
LOL if your parents where assholes they would of kicked u out the house and left u for dead. your parents raised you,fed you and put a roof over your head.

get a part time job man.;))

LOL if your parents where assholes they would of kicked u out the house and left u for dead. your parents raised you,fed you and put a roof over your head.

get a part time job man.;))
I'm too lazy to :p

IMO if this tool finally comes out it will make single player of PE2008>>>>>>>>>>PES2009....but if the code of PES2009 looks same as PES2008 it can be transferred easily...

I am glad and very happy to tell you we are programing Menu now...

we started some days ago... but now.. we advancing a lot

in this moment.. the MENU is working with pes now... it means

you open it... select 2 teams and you can play a friendly match

then finish and get result...

so this is a first step!!!!

i know you all want screenshots

so i give you 3 by now

i used FIFA04 style.. cause y always liked... and specially cause... we need to make a single menu... in order to make it fast...

for 2 reasons...

1 - visual basic is a little limited about graphs, etc etc (as programer told me)

2 - if we make a very complex menu now... we will delay a lot..(so the good menu will be for final version)

in the moment you check screenshost........REMEMBER!!!... this is the initial programing version..... so is not 100% done....

what i mean is.. the actual menu is not the final menu in the demo....
we are now focused in funtionality and the navigation into the tool...

so dont care if you dont like the screens

cause once we finish it.. we will add all the graphics and nice thing we can......

so.. for now this is like a sketch (an outline or a roug)

(i am not sure if i used the correct words... i found this definitions in the dictionary)...

if you dont undertand... or i should use other words...(please english people.. tell me and i will edit this)

MAIN MENU
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=96138751ys7.jpg

SELECT SIDE
http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=88335618ll9.jpg

SELECT TEAM AND KITS (with kits preview!!!)
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=80211831kk2.jpg

(in the final version... the kit preview will be textured... and more nice)

As you see.. the day of first demo release is more near than ever...

NICO (his nick name is ELXENEIXE) he is the programer of the MENU) is working A LOT.... last night we spent almost 11hs working together with menu...

from 21.00 in the night to 06.00 morning!!!!!

but i worth it!!

hope you like the screen.. and remeber this is just the programing version...

maybe in some few days i can upload a TRIAL version (not the demo!!!)

so you can test some friendly matches...

and you can check how it launch the matches and get result .. and the new way to move into the TOOL...

Hope all persons that never believe in me.. start to do it now...

i want we stay all together pushing to the same side

so i said good bye for now

and i will be back once i got more news!!

sincerelly and very happy

DIEGO

neat menu diego, keep up the good work!!

The menu looks great!

can you translate the menu's please :)

Jonneymendoza...

yes i will translate it...

i am sorry about that...

once we finish the programing

i mean... once we are sure it is full working (no bugs, etc, etc)

we will translate to english etc etc

in that moment i will ask for diferen persons... like italy, france etc etc

to help me to translate in a correct way

now.. as you can see... we are just making it workr fine...

for now works perfect with friendly matches... now we start about creating a league...

as the patch was designed and invented by ME (i am from argentina)... we star with argentine league... any way... for first demo version

i am planing to include some leagues

i didnt decide it.. but i thin i will use:

ENGLAND DIV 1 AND DIV2
FRANCE DIV 1 AND DIV2
SPAIN DIV 1 AND DIV2
GERMANY DIV 1 AND DIV2
SCOTLAND DIV 1 AND DIV2
HOLLAND DIV 1 AND DIV2
ITALY DIV 1 AND DIV2
PORTUGAL DIV 1 AND DIV2
ARGENTINA DIV 1 AND DIV2

FOR THE FINAL VERSION

I MEAN THE FULL VERSION

WE WILL ADD A LOT MORE

BUT THE FINAL LIST OF LEAGUES DEPENDS HOW MANY PATCH MAKERS I FOUND...

hope you like the first trial menu anyway

DIEGO

PS: we will ADD russian league in honor to master JUCE
and cause russian league is growing a lot too

Thanks... but i am not alone

i mean

i created the idea, the concept and the desings

but there is a lot of persons that are important part here too

like Lestat and Nathanm (logic support etc etc)
Sven and Cunit (pes static)
Mosu and Ninuzu (Tserver)
Nico (elxeneixe) programing menu
Goldorakiller (red card, yellow cards and injury control program)
so they got the credit too

specially JUCE.. who aoutorized me to use all the Kitserver power...

without his tool... this patch would be imposible to make

maybe you can see a post from elxeneixe too... he told me he is going to post anything

DIEGO

Hi everyone, I wanna introduce my self here

I'm nico (Also knowned as elxeneixe in pes-arg)

I'm the one working with diego in this great tool so i'm really happy you liked it

Of course the final version will include more languages (english in first place), but as we are working the faster we can to finish this, i'm programming in my natural language (i'm argentinian)

this next days there will be more news about the tool so stay tunned (?)

(Sorry if you don't understand me.. it's been a while since the last time I got into an english forum :))

Diego + Nico - you're English is superb.

Diego - I'm going to be online all night tonight, so contact me for the OF's you need, the kits you need and anything. :)

The menus are amazing. However, can the kit selection be slightly better, the shorts don't look 'right' - maybe change it slightly!

Jonneymendoza...

yes i will translate it...

i am sorry about that...

once we finish the programing

i mean... once we are sure it is full working (no bugs, etc, etc)

we will translate to english etc etc

in that moment i will ask for diferen persons... like italy, france etc etc

to help me to translate in a correct way

now.. as you can see... we are just making it workr fine...

for now works perfect with friendly matches... now we start about creating a league...

as the patch was designed and invented by ME (i am from argentina)... we star with argentine league... any way... for first demo version

i am planing to include some leagues

i didnt decide it.. but i thin i will use:

ENGLAND DIV 1 AND DIV2
FRANCE DIV 1 AND DIV2
SPAIN DIV 1 AND DIV2
GERMANY DIV 1 AND DIV2
SCOTLAND DIV 1 AND DIV2
HOLLAND DIV 1 AND DIV2
ITALY DIV 1 AND DIV2
PORTUGAL DIV 1 AND DIV2
ARGENTINA DIV 1 AND DIV2

FOR THE FINAL VERSION

I MEAN THE FULL VERSION

WE WILL ADD A LOT MORE

BUT THE FINAL LIST OF LEAGUES DEPENDS HOW MANY PATCH MAKERS I FOUND...

hope you like the first trial menu anyway

DIEGO

PS: we will ADD russian league in honor to master JUCE
and cause russian league is growing a lot too

I think you should consider adding the leagues which have almost every stadium..for example, brazilian one (I know there's a rivalry between Argentina and Brazil:)), chilean one, mexican, uruguay..you could easily play a Libertadores with all the right teams/stadiums. Polish league has every stadium made, ukranian patches are always great, with one of the best stadiums created..chinese league, japanese league..you have plenty of options.

Maybe one of these days you could post more detailed how will it work..because from what I've heard it won't be possible to play with all those teams at the same time...for example, playing with 20 leagues at the same time...but I think you have the potential to make it work.. OF editors for PES2008 allows to import teams (I think)..you would 'just' need to import a team from a specific option file to the one being used just before the match.. I'm pretty sure Mosu and Ninuzu could achieve that.

very great. i´m surprised. i don´t have believed that something like this is possible... *standing ovations*

If you need help to translate the menus into german ask me... send a p.m..
(tambien se hablar en espanol, asi que la comunicacion no sera el problema ;) )

wow this is awesome XD

Back
Top Bottom