Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

I really hope all this code is extensible/adaptable because you realise by the time anything is released no one will even be playing PES2008. I'm guessing you are doing all the ground work now for PES2008, so when 09 is released you can just port it to this version.

If not, it would be a tragic waste of time (imo)

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

of course it will be adaptable to PES2009.. but it depends if juce releases a kit server for that game. All the patch depends on it :)

Ok.. after talking to diego and promitheas a lot, I made the final desigh of the menu. When I talk about design I mean kit preview positions, button positions and font color, etc..
This final version will allow you to select between different skins according to what you like...

Also I added the league/division selection menu and some more stuff to make it even easier for everyone to add their own patches.

Though the menues are the same as always as I'm studing for 3 exams this week and I can't programm much, I leave the screens and hope you like them

As you can see they have a bigger size now..

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

later I'll add the kit/teams selection screen and some more if possible
Awesome!!!!!!

Great screens nico! Good luck with your exams. I haven't done any more kits yet because I have been very busy myself, but I will try to get them all done by Saturday.

wow this looks awsome.
cant wait for the release!!!

great work promi , really nice menu !
see ya

It is interesting how many tournaments are there or which are them?

hello ,
according with diego , i post here !

I m looking for an ASM programmer or someone who know how to trace a programm with a debugger , i have some knowledge in asm but i need some help !
thanks

my very first idea and design for menus was this (tickets):

(different ticket according to competitions)
but we decided to use something more generic like the screens nico posted and we'll include the 'tickets' in later versions as a different skin!
I'm glad you like my menus i think it's far better than fifa's. we revolutions is a great project and deserves to have unique interface...

Last edited:

.. I can not believe this has been going on since April, and I have never seen or hered anything about this :\, Hats off too the person/people involved

my very first idea and design for menus was this (tickets):

(different ticket according to competitions)
but we decided to use something more generic like the screens nico posted and we'll include the 'tickets' in later versions as a different skin!
I'm glad you like my menus i think it's far better than fifa's. we revolutions is a great project and deserves to have unique interface...

that's just awesome

Prom - Add my MSN. I want to send you a few ideas ;)

AMAZING Menus btw - great work Prom + Nico.

well promitheas, those ticket menues can be used in the leagues/cup modes thought.

I i'm already programming a skin-changable tool so that's not big deal now

BTW, I need the other menues for friendly mode.. did you do any?? :D

Incredible design of tickets great work dude.

well promitheas, those ticket menues can be used in the leagues/cup modes thought.

I i'm already programming a skin-changable tool so that's not big deal now

BTW, I need the other menues for friendly mode.. did you do any?? :D

Are you waiting for PES2009 or we gonna see a version for PEs2008?

until we know kit server works in pes2009 this will work only in pes2008

but as we hope that the files structure won't change too muchi this will probably be a pes2009 version also..

until we know kit server works in pes2009 this will work only in pes2008

but as we hope that the files structure won't change too muchi this will probably be a pes2009 version also..

What I asked was is the PES2008 version looming on the horizon? Or its like 60% ready and will need another couple of months?

it's not finished yet. I can't say how much porcent we have of it, because i'm triying to re-use old code, so maybe something that I thin it can take me 2 days to program really takes me a few hours.
But the graphics part takes a lot of time too...so I don't think it will be finished before pes2009 is out :S

The menus are quite good, but I'd rather see news about improvements on the tool (team server) itself. ;)

well, we are modifiying every part of the tool every day to make it better. We found a way to mix teams form different OF and we are working hard to make is work as fast as possible.
As you might now today I had an exam and I have another oin friday so I couldn't touch the menues (besides, I need more menu screens from promitheas :D), but mosu and I are changing the databases and everything is on track :)

I think this weekend we'll have more news and I hope to have at least the friendly mode finished 100% with teams from any OF :)

well, we are modifiying every part of the tool every day to make it better. We found a way to mix teams form different OF and we are working hard to make is work as fast as possible.
As you might now today I had an exam and I have another oin friday so I couldn't touch the menues (besides, I need more menu screens from promitheas :D), but mosu and I are changing the databases and everything is on track :)

I think this weekend we'll have more news and I hope to have at least the friendly mode finished 100% with teams from any OF :)

Do you mean..playing with teams from different OF anytime we want? Like that Boca Juniors - Nottingham Forest we were talking about? That would be great! That was what I was talking about! ;)

Good luck for your exam, by the way!

YEAH 71...all matches will be available...you can play with a china team against benfica let's say...ok, about the percent that is build..

i didn't know anything since last weeks about how tool was progressing , and i have to say u that just the design..and few functions (important functions which can make us release a friendly match version soon)...but we'll have to make also tables, fixtures type for all types of competition UCL, UEFA ...so u have to know that this takes much time...

When diego said in the title "90% done" ...i think just the idea was 90% finished haha...u have to know we spent lot of time just designing the idea of the tool...how everything works...now we began writing and we need patience

WOW...that's amazing mosu..I knew you could do it..:) It opens a whole new world to the game...I just hope you find the time to try to do it for PES6 too. But that's really an huge achievment..congrats!

Maybe soon we could make a real UEFA cup with pre-rounds and all that.. anyway, the friendly mode is already a great addition. It will make it possible, for the first time, to get the best from kitserver's truely potential..

WOW...that's amazing mosu..I knew you could do it..:) It opens a whole new world to the game...I just hope you find the time to try to do it for PES6 too. But that's really an huge achievment..congrats!

Maybe soon we could make a real UEFA cup with pre-rounds and all that.. anyway, the friendly mode is already a great addition. It will make it possible, for the first time, to get the best from kitserver's truely potential..

Try WE9 Liveware Evolution its the best PRo evo on PC...

About pc an WE9

in fact they are almost the same game

for me WE9 for pc is the best PES ever

anyway.. we will wait to pes2009... maybe that game is better than the other ones...

if not..

we will adapt the TOOL for pes6 and WE9...

98% of the tool is generic...

so we can do it!!!

now i got to say i got a surprise for you all...

I DECODED THE BASIC SFX SOUND OF PES2008!!!

yes.... even i can create the files from cero...

i mabe a SFX with the FIFA ambient sound
and i performed the sounds of the GOAL and the missed goals

for english people i can make th goals sounds like "YEEAAHHHH"

i am finishing the BIN.. once i do it i will upload it

DIEGO

Back
Top Bottom