Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

yeah there's no way to put mp3 files cuz pes2008 doesn't read them, and gta did....

you have to use adx files :S

edit: 2 new screens
The post match menu, with cards, scorers and final score :)

sorry they are in spanish, i have to complete the english DB

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Last edited:
Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Looks awesome, once again!
On PES Statistic Center it was possible to retrieve much information, like possesion, shots, shots on target, passes, all that... do you leave that behind because you think it's not so useful or it's not possible (or requires a lot of work) for PES08?

we will do the final release for the new game... and maybe for pes6 to (i want to wait.. cause if pes9 is better than 6.. everyone will leave pes6 and go to pes9)

I guess that means you'll do it for PES6 too...:LOL: PES09 videos have PES08 written all over them..I just hope you don't start loving it just for the Champions League mode, since your project can give us a lot more than that...

By the way, can I ask, on curiosity, which teams you all WE Revolution crew support in real life?

I'm not gonna be a UCL pes 2009 mode fan cuz I'm argentinian, so I don't care too much about it :D

I'm a Boca Juniors fan :)

I'm not gonna be a UCL pes 2009 mode fan cuz I'm argentinian, so I don't care too much about it :D

I'm a Boca Juniors fan :)

Well, I'm portuguese and I'll definetly play Copa Libertadores when your tool is released.. Specially with all top quality stadiums from south american creators. Actually I follow the later stages of Copa Libertadores whenever I can (matches start really late here, like 4 am). I like it, and the atmosphere around those games are always amazing. I watched both Boca - Fluminense matches and they were very emotional. I remember you were a little bit unlucky..

So I guess Diego isn't a River fan, then..lol

Anyway, sorry for the offtopic. It will be very difficult to recreate argentian relegation system..it's complicated, isn't it? I think typical relegation would be enough.

yeah there's no way to put mp3 files cuz pes2008 doesn't read them, and gta did....

you have to use adx files :S

edit: 2 new screens
The post match menu, with cards, scorers and final score :)

sorry they are in spanish, i have to complete the english DB

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
Beautyfull!!!!

Hello
I had test the tool menu yesterday ( thank you nico ) and it look really nice ! this is for the first release and it can be improve for future release but it s already a real good beginning !!!
congratulation nico+promi !

IT S ONLY THE BEGINNING ...

See ya !!

Last edited:

Great work nico on those new screens.

I support Celtic, if you didn't already know - therefore Scotland will be in there.

In argentina (my country)

i support RACING CLUB de Avellaneda

in USA, New Englad (Boston)

in italy (granmother land) Napoli

in spain, Real Sociedad

in France Marselle

In England WOLVERHAMPTON!!! obviouslly

:)

I think that's interesting to know because in some way it can even influence your perspective on the tool.

Benfica signed Bergessio from Racing last season, but he couldn't fit here, he must have been really nervous on the opportunities he had because his shooting was horrible. Now I know he's performing well at San Lorenzo. I think Lisandro Lopez also played for Racing...he's now with Porto, and he's a great player.
Napoli is an interesting team to choose.. plenty of young good players.

I already knew you support Celtic, Nathan. Should be an interesting league to play too (but it will be possible to recreate scottish league like in real life?). Actually I think you made good choices..except maybe for Italy, because there's stadiums for almost every team in second division too, and it might be interesting choosing one of those teams to climb to the top..

Well, I'm portuguese and I'll definetly play Copa Libertadores when your tool is released.. Specially with all top quality stadiums from south american creators. Actually I follow the later stages of Copa Libertadores whenever I can (matches start really late here, like 4 am). I like it, and the atmosphere around those games are always amazing. I watched both Boca - Fluminense matches and they were very emotional. I remember you were a little bit unlucky..

So I guess Diego isn't a River fan, then..lol

Anyway, sorry for the offtopic. It will be very difficult to recreate argentian relegation system..it's complicated, isn't it? I think typical relegation would be enough.

yeah very unlucky :s...but happens

about the fixtures we are making it the more real possible.. so I'll to recreate the relegation sistem as it is here, but I don't think it will be exactly the same... very hard to do that cuz you have to save info from lots of seasons.... but we'll see :)

:)

I think that's interesting to know because in some way it can even influence your perspective on the tool.

Benfica signed Bergessio from Racing last season, but he couldn't fit here, he must have been really nervous on the opportunities he had because his shooting was horrible. Now I know he's performing well at San Lorenzo. I think Lisandro Lopez also played for Racing...he's now with Porto, and he's a great player.
Napoli is an interesting team to choose.. plenty of young good players.

I already knew you support Celtic, Nathan. Should be an interesting league to play too (but it will be possible to recreate scottish league like in real life?). Actually I think you made good choices..except maybe for Italy, because there's stadiums for almost every team in second division too, and it might be interesting choosing one of those teams to climb to the top..

Yeah - we worked out the relegation systems ages ago. :))

it's good that in europe it counts just the position u get..maybe in argentina is other system but here is simple

i already imported romania for demo version :d, we're testing it

Yeah - we worked out the relegation systems ages ago. :))

Yeah, but you were able to simulate that first/last 6 final round? If that's so, it's great.. You'll be able to recreate any competition.

I remember Diego saying that, for now, it will be only possible to promote/relegate player controlled teams..have you tried any progress on that?
Like someone said before..this is just the start, if you all keep motivated, further versions will be even better..and I'm sure that as soon as people start using your program and get to know it, there will be plenty of people willing to help. And several requests too...that's why I'm working on anticipation :LOL:

Wow, this is awesome, one question, not sure if its been asked already but will play off matches be possible?

I can't believe this is being made, when this comes out I will acctually have a reason to play PES 2008!

Amazing work thus far guys, I'm probably too late, but if you need help with the English leauges I'd be glad to offer some assistance.

it's good that in europe it counts just the position u get..maybe in argentina is other system but here is simple

i already imported romania for demo version :d, we're testing it

and did it work well with my menues?? :DANCE:

Danny: We're trying to have all the real fixtures, with leagues, playoffs and everythng..

Hi guys,

I`m just making a quick post here as I am going to go back and read all the pages of this thread from the start, but from what I can gather it`s very interesting.

I had an idea similar to this a long time ago, and got as far as writing the tool that extracted the information from PES6 (score, bookings, possession) so that I could then use it in my game engine (which would allow you to manage your clubs).

However it seems like you guys have more than one person and have some support from the community, which sadly I didn`t receive when I was looking into how to achieve this.

Also good to see you say your at 90% complete - but I`m not sure what features you have planned yet (hence reading from the start).

I`m sure I`ll post again, and hey #71 - do you remember me?
Hows it goin - you were VERY helpful back then :)

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Nice to see you back, rikman! :) Of course I remember..
Yes, the idea of this project is quite similar to yours..even though you wanted to reach something even bigger, with the manager mode..they are still taking the first steps, like extracting that kind of information, organizing it and being able to play with teams from different optionfiles. But the concept itself, having an outside engine doing the job PES doesn't is just the same..
I know you were very busy at that time, but I think they would be glad to have your help, whenever you can.. Diego wishes everybody to be active on the project..

Take care!

yeah rikman if u could help us it would be great

Together , evrything is possible !!

Free community spirit !!!

does someone know a good update of Football manager ?

Hey guys, I still haven`t had chance to sit and read the thread yet, but if I'm able to help out or join you guys in making this happen then I`d be interested.

Who do I need to speak to?

Danny: We're trying to have all the real fixtures, with leagues, playoffs and everythng..

Sweet. This is most definatly the dream, I don't think I can praise you guys enough for even attempting this!

Sweet. This is most definatly the dream, I don't think I can praise you guys enough for even attempting this!

I don't think we've got anything with the English teams on it yet - so if you could help with that then great!

----------------
Now playing: Suzzie Tapper - Visst Finns Mirakel
via FoxyTunes

Maybe you should wait and see if it's really possible to play matches between 2 different OF's...because if it's 100% confirmed, in my opinion it would make much more sense to have OF's just focused on the each country..without having to worry about other european teams. This would be important for the English leagues, for example...because you could have all divisions until Conference, and we all know there's a lot of people that would like that, there's plenty of english football fans that prefer to play with their local team from 3rd division.
In my opinion, each country OF should have only teams from that country (or anything close to that). If we played a Manchester United - Inter, it would use OF ENGLAND and OF ITALY. That way we would have unique stats for each team and much detailed (because people would focus on their country only).

Back
Top Bottom