Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Keep it going when you can guys....PES 2009 DEMO releases 2 October.

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

hi everyone.. I'm here just to say i'm still alive :D

I travelled to Buenos Aires last friday and just came back to my home. There are no menu news and I still haven't seen diego or mosu so I don't know anything :P

Hi everyone

well as nico said.. this week we were too busy with real life stuff...so nobody had time to continue....

fortunatelly.. we are back on action.. so tomorrow we will be working again...

we are near to the first release of WE REVOLUTIONS DEMO....

and i want to say.. we will dedicate this patch to SEABBAS "pes producer"... withotut him... this tool would never exist...

i know some of you... dont like Seabbas anymore.... but once we started this project... we really understood how dificult it is for him to make a game that everybody like...

i think we must say "thanks" to seabbas... without him... we probably should play FIFA... (you know what i mean)

so, if we didn´t like pes2008... les´t say.... "he´s got the right to fail..." and rememebr they released pes2008... but they didnt finished the game.... thats why pes2008 was not so good...

the importan thing is... they tryed to improve it.... they tryed to give a step ahead....

so in the mane off the Staff member...and me... as the creator of the concept and producer of the patch....

i say..
"SEABBAS (where ever you are)... This tool... is on your honor"

WE REVOLUTIONS demo is comming....

once you got it.. remember... this tool is FOR FREE
we did it FOR FREE... not for money...
we didt it just for the love of the games... PES and FOOTBALL

maybe.. i some place you will see.. people trying to sale it... tell us and refuse them

we cant do nothing...
but we strongly refuse them...

the idea of this Tool is... to give another reason to buy PES..
to buy the original PES DVD....
thats the only way to help konami to be better

DIEGO 10

Last edited by a moderator:

I completely agree with u diego, and thanks for working on this tool.

wrong diego :D, i worked all week on league importer tool and it's almost ready.

and yeah...i am with seabas because i know it's hard to make sth ALL PEOPLE to enjoy...i am sure he's making big efforts...and he have my money for PES2009 DVD..as i did with 2008

Hi everyone

well as nico said.. this week we were too busy with real life stuff...so nobody had time to continue....

and i want to say.. we will dedicate this patch to SEABBAS "pes producer"... withotut him... this tool would never exist...

i know some of you... dont like Seabbas anymore.... but once we started this project... we really understood how dificult it is for him to make a game that everybody like...

i think we must say "thanks" to seabbas... without him... we probably should play FIFA... (you know what i mean)

so, if we didn´t like pes2008... les´t say.... "he´s got the right to fail..." and rememebr they released pes2008... but they didnt finished the game.... thats why pes2008 was not so good...

the importan thing is... they tryed to improve it.... they tryed to give a step ahead....

so in the mane off the Staff member...and me... as the creator of the concept and producer of the patch....

i say..

maybe.. i some place you will see.. people trying to sale it... tell us and refuse them

we cant do nothing...

DIEGO 10

do one for fifa09 mate

Hi everyone

i say..

we cant do nothing...

DIEGO 10

Oh my! I´ve almost borke into tears....

i hate fifa, the ball is as big as the sun :lol: , the player look like they are robots, the skin texture is so bad, almost same shoots ...I HATE FIFA

i`d rather play pes demo all life than playing fifa

Jonneymendoza...

i tryed fifa09 Pc demo...

they definitley improved a lot...

graphics are nice...
game plays is better... i think is the best fifa in last years..
but it still got some things i dont like

the key for me is.. (in my case)that i cant play a complete match... cause i feel the need to play PES

another thing i cant understand.... in all fifa since fifa 07....
when you run with the ball.... and the player is hiting it with his foot.... why the ball comes back so fast... like an elastic?
maybe is realisctic but feels horrible....

i edited gample play and disabled the skidding function and game play seems more smooth....

in FIFAXBOX the ball comes back more slower (like in pes) and feels better...

i think fifa in XBOX360.. is the best of the best...
problem is... that console is so expensive.....

and i am not sure if the game in that console is so editable as it is on PC...

anyway... Pes2009demo is out now... lets see what happens...
maybe we got a good pes this year
(i strongly hope that)

DIEGO10

well, as far as I can see the kits format changed.... sucks because we'll take longer to make a pes09 version of we revs... let's hope juce can make a new kit server faster

the good thing is that the are mid HD kit (not too big but bigger than in pes 08)

i tryed pes9

first feeling was... i didnt like it so much...

specially for the ball skidding system... i prefer the one in pes2008
if they solve that for full version... i thin we have the perfect game...

about Menus (specially the fonts... they made a step back in my opinion)
the menu fonts in pes2008 was nice..

about menu..... Seems a SEGA game.....
i think its too arcade...
anyway... no problem...
once WE revs.. is working for pes2009... we will not worry about it...
and maybe juce can make something to change that horrible fonts
maybe once the game is patched... who knows....

the stadium is very nice... the grass.. mmmmmmmmm
but can be solved...

as i said before.... its imposible to make a grass that everybody like...
its about taste..

i repeat.. the physic of the ball is nice....
if they improve the skidding system... would be perfect

anyway...

once we got the full version... we will see

DIEGO

Last edited by a moderator:

what can I say..
the game looks better in what matters about graphcis and loading speed
also the game is more fluid (is it well said??)

but WTF, Gameplay sucks so hard... the players move like cubes :P
and the defense system is aweful :S

what can I say..

but WTF, Gameplay sucks so hard... the players move like cubes :P
and the defense system is aweful :S

In my opinion the def is better than in 2008....

I don't like it..even though I admit it's better than PES08..just because it's a little slower.

Looks like I'm going to play PES6 this year, again. Hoping for a WE Revolutions release for it..

I don't like it..even though I admit it's better than PES08..just because it's a little slower.

Looks like I'm going to play PES6 this year, again. Hoping for a WE Revolutions release for it..

I didnt like it at first...and then found the solution....disable frame skipping...use high setting...force vsync through gpu control panel...then the game is a different ballpark...try it...

PS
WE9Liveware Evolution>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PES6

Hmmm.. How does that improve the gameplay? The speed is almost acceptable this year.. Im talking about the gameplay itself..passes, shooting, AI, defense AI and, on the other side, animations.

Hmmm.. How does that improve the gameplay? The speed is almost acceptable this year.. Im talking about the gameplay itself..passes, shooting, AI, defense AI and, on the other side, animations.

all these look 10 times better in 2009 than 2008 on my end...

all these look 10 times better in 2009 than 2008 on my end...

Yeah, maybe, but 08 was really bad, so that doesn't mean much ;)

Well, everybody has their favourite games. I don't enjoy playing it as I enjoy PES6 so...since people still uptade this game..

From what I read mosu, for example, likes it...nico and diego don't like it that much... but as diego said they will try to make this mod available for most possible people..let's hope they release a version for our favorite game. ;)

yes, pes6 was very bad. pes2009 is much better than 2008 and pes6.

yes, pes6 was very bad. pes2009 is much better than 2008 and pes6.

WE9LE is the best football game that KONAMI made...i just wish they could make PES2010 on that basis...

Hi guys!
I haven't been able to play PES2009 yet as my computer is still broken. :((

It seems that it's better than 08, but you must remember - this is a demo. Anything can change. That's like us releasing a demo now, and then it being completely different when we release the full version. Changes are likely to happen.

Anyway - #71, I know you want a version for PES6, but have you got 2008? If you have then at least try it with our program when it is finished - you may be surprised.

what can I say..

Yeah nico, fluid is perfect in that sentence!

im testing pes2009 demo too and, apart from the sound bug that occur when you press pause to enter the menu for changing players (maybe is my soundcard but i remember many people having such problem with pes2008), i find it quite enjoyable, when i play it i finally feel im playing football, like old winning elevens. Maybe i can be wrong or maybe people can not agree with me, but i think that pes2009 with our tool will really be the perfect game experience :DANCE:

Hey diego, since now the tool will work with no limits of teams, do you want me to rewrite the sructure of UEFA Champions League and UEFA Cup like i did with files for european leagues? Just let me know;))

I agree with you. Just hope that Juce creates kitserver for 2009.

Back
Top Bottom