Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Anyway - #71, I know you want a version for PES6, but have you got 2008? If you have then at least try it with our program when it is finished - you may be surprised.

Of course Nathan! ;)

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

I agree with you. Just hope that Juce creates kitserver for 2009.

he already created a small patch for the demo to change camera angle and playing time, and plus now if you draw match you play penalties so i think he is already thinking about how to create the kitserver :LOL:

Yes he did that little thing, but he also said in that thread that he don't like demo so far.

im testing pes2009 demo too and, apart from the sound bug that occur when you press pause to enter the menu for changing players (maybe is my soundcard but i remember many people having such problem with pes2008), i find it quite enjoyable, when i play it i finally feel im playing football, like old winning elevens. Maybe i can be wrong or maybe people can not agree with me, but i think that pes2009 with our tool will really be the perfect game experience :DANCE:

Hey diego, since now the tool will work with no limits of teams, do you want me to rewrite the sructure of UEFA Champions League and UEFA Cup like i did with files for european leagues? Just let me know;))

I had the same problem in pes2008 and now in pes2009 and I could never fix it :S

actually it is..
Once I formated my pc and istalled different sound drivers and the problem dissapeared, but then I formatted again a few weeks ago and I can't find those drivers :TD:

actually it is..
Once I formated my pc and istalled different sound drivers and the problem dissapeared, but then I formatted again a few weeks ago and I can't find those drivers :TD:

M8 hows the server going?

actually it is..

if by any chance you will finde them again, share them with me ok?

sure no problem ;)

oFifa09o: no news :S

no it's not.. just a bit delaid since xslsior is working on a way to enter an specific menu of the game directly and that takes time

BTW, this has nothing to do with WE-REVS but this is the patch I've been working on the last few month..

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1467835

it would be nice if you stop by and post some support ;)

have u looked at the file structure of pes09 demo yet? is it similar? might be a couple fo weeks job converting this to pes09

not everything. Kits and faces are different for example. I hope Juce can make a kit server fast :)

hello !

i m working on the .exe and all i can say it s that i really enjoy it ...even if it s really hard
i hope i can work on it tomorrow if i don t drink too much... and give you more news on sunday

and don t forget that all this work can be update to pes2009 !!

see ya !

I hope i can work on it tomorrow if i don t drink too much...
You know drinking is not always a bad thing, don't you? It may lead to easily solve complex problems that cannot be solved in any way without alcohol..

Keep it up, bro!!

thanks a lot master juce ! Sure afs2fs can be useful for this project as every module of kitserver ! Nice to see you here !!!

Could you contact me plz , we had sent you mail and PM with diego but you did not answer ! then i may have more chance you read this ....

I just need you give me some advice , if you have time , to find some API windows in msdn (in gdi32.dll i think ) to access and inject my code !

hope to see ya soon !

@ale :

i prefer to not mix alcohol and code , i m sure it s not a good way...;)

Last edited:

right im willing to lend a helping hand FOR the pes2009 version as i have fuck all to do at work atm. do you guys use java or c#?

well I'm programming in Visual Basic 6 (I should have used c# but asi i don't know it very weelI didn't want to waste time learning) but as far as I know Mosu is using c# so maybe you can help him..

Hello , everyone

Just to tell you that i will work on PES2008 and 2009 (Direct Access ) in same time as we had decided with diego and nico !

See ya !

P-S : Special thank to JUCE !

No one's working on PES6, then...

well I'm programming in Visual Basic 6 (I should have used c# but asi i don't know it very weelI didn't want to waste time learning) but as far as I know Mosu is using c# so maybe you can help him..
Visual Basic :LOVE:

How are things going? With all the new topics opened daily about pes2009, now its very hard to find this one about the toll :D

Errrrm, Thread tools -> Subscribe to this thread ;)

Hello everybody

sorry i was not posting... i was super busy with real life stuffs
but i am here again

with some news...

nico and me created another game mode you will love for WE REVS

World cup classics (from uruguay 1930 to Germany 2006)

Two modes:

1 - Re-experience WC... so all CPU matches are simulated while you play with you team... so ever time you play it again you will have a new experience...

2 - REVENGE MODE: (you vs real history)

example: suppose you play ITALIA90 WC with argentina....
once you complete the group (argentina, romania, urss and camerun)...
so the CPU matches wont be simulated... we will use the REAL match results

once you advance to 2nd round you you will play vs the real teams that argentina played in real life...
so this will be the order:

Brasil, yugoslavia, italy and west germany...

now.. let say you start plating ITALIA90 WC using Brasil...
so once you play the groups.. you will play VS Argentina

in the real life ARG won...
so you will have to change the history..!!! if you do it then you will take the road of argentina in the real life so you will play vs Yugoslavia, Italia and Wets Germany....

thats the idea OF REVENGE mode

it is bassed on "what if" concept.... what if brasil would win the game?

what if Italia would defeat argentina?

what if England win vs Germany in semifinals...?

etc etc

hope you like it...

DIEGO

PS: While we are working on WE REVS DEOM FOR pes2008.. we are just start developing it for 2009...

sorry the delay.. but Nico and Me were too busy...

but no problem.. project is still alive.. and will be released once is finished

Back
Top Bottom