Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

I think that's the way to go, even if the first versions don't have all the divisions..but it makes more sense. And I'm sure there would be people interested...people don't make other divisions patches because of the teams limitations, obviously they prefer having the bigger european teams, but if you achieve that, you don't have to worry about it no more. Not to mention the fact that it would even more fun to play cup matches, for example.

I'm not saying that every country should have 4 divisions, just that each country should have its own OF, with only teams from that country. For update purposes it would be even better, because you could add a division whenever you wanted by yourself.

I'm no programmer, but that's the kind of thing that I can help, like converting stats and creating players/teams for an OF. Anyway, the players looks have to be edited by somebody who knows them..

And, to be honest, I think that as soon as people feel the need of having these team kits and stadiums, they would start creating them..for now, there is no motivation because nobody would use it before such tool release.

Turkeyfootball, there's no date for release yet.

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

I think that's the way to go, even if the first versions don't have all the divisions..but it makes more sense. And I'm sure there would be people interested...people don't make other divisions patches because of the teams limitations, obviously they prefer having the bigger european teams, but if you achieve that, you don't have to worry about it no more. Not to mention the fact that it would even more fun to play cup matches, for example.

I'm not saying that every country should have 4 divisions, just that each country should have its own OF, with only teams from that country. For update purposes it would be even better, because you could add a division whenever you wanted by yourself.

I'm no programmer, but that's the kind of thing that I can help, like converting stats and creating players/teams for an OF. Anyway, the players looks have to be edited by somebody who knows them..

And, to be honest, I think that as soon as people feel the need of having these team kits and stadiums, they would start creating them..for now, there is no motivation because nobody would use it before such tool release.

Turkeyfootball, there's no date for release yet.

I would want them all - they should.

If you wanted to do that for the project then that's ok - when we get the go-ahead.

What I meant was..you don't necessarily need 4 divisions for the Lithuania, for example. But it makes sense having it work this way, because if some lithuanian community feels that it would be good to create all of them, they could do it.

We'll talk about that on the msn ;)

What I meant was..you don't necessarily need 4 divisions for the Lithuania, for example. But it makes sense having it work this way, because if some lithuanian community feels that it would be good to create all of them, they could do it.

We'll talk about that on the msn ;)

Yes you do. If you are Lithuanian and you want an authentic PES then you'd have them all. For a Scot and a Portuguese we're not bothered. ;))

----------------
Now playing: Daniel Mitsogiannis - Pame
via FoxyTunes

hello people

i d talked with diego two hour ago , and maybe it should be better to make only 4 team per league because it will be only a demo release and may be it will not be necessary to have all the full league with a game that will disapear ! for example , it will not be a difficulty to create L1 french league but in L2 it s longer , create all player +stat+face+uni+stadium+boots which doesn t exist it s more longer ...
anyway ! i will not have the time to finish full l1 and l2 french league if i work on tool at the same time ! and tool is a priority ...
and look in fifa demo for example u only have access to one team per league ! maybe if we just make full gdb and full Of for only 3 or 4 team per league it should be great too !!
but it s just a suggestion !!!

see ya !

IT S ONLY THE BEGINNING ...

Last edited:

hello people

i d talked with diego two hour ago , and maybe it should be better to make only 4 team per league because it will be only a demo release and may be it will not be necessary to have all the full league with a game that will disapear ! for example , it will not be a difficulty to create L1 french league but in L2 it s longer , create all player +stat+face+uni+stadium+boots which doesn t exist it s more longer ...
anyway ! i will not have the time to finish full l1 and l2 french league if i work on tool at the same time ! and tool is a priority ...
and look in fifa demo for example u only have access to one team per league ! maybe if we just make full gdb and full Of for only 3 or 4 team per league it should be great too !!

see ya !

IT S ONLY THE BEGINNING ...

Xlsior - Speak to me on MSN. :)

----------------
Now playing: E-Type & The Poodles - Line Of Fire
via FoxyTunes

71 don't worry that is possible, i will take care of that...i just need a good hexer to help me extract banners\logos from unnamed_38\unnamed_8093 etc using HEX-EDITING, and we will make everything possible :p . Now i am working on a "League Importer" Tool, it's almost ready which will let users add their own leaguees just using this tool.

So Mosu - that means we can actually start adding more leagues into the OFs and stuff? Also - maybe you could just have an emblems folder in general where all the emblems are numbered so if you played Arsenal vs Aberdeen it would go: emblems/England/EPL/64/1 and emblems/Scotland/SPL/64/1 - would that work?

well , mosu , may i can help you on hexedit !

Maybe you should wait and see if it's really possible to play matches between 2 different OF's...because if it's 100% confirmed, in my opinion it would make much more sense to have OF's just focused on the each country..without having to worry about other european teams. This would be important for the English leagues, for example...because you could have all divisions until Conference, and we all know there's a lot of people that would like that, there's plenty of english football fans that prefer to play with their local team from 3rd division.
In my opinion, each country OF should have only teams from that country (or anything close to that). If we played a Manchester United - Inter, it would use OF ENGLAND and OF ITALY. That way we would have unique stats for each team and much detailed (because people would focus on their country only).

we are doing exacly that.. we will take only the teams that matter from each OF :)

BTW, about the 90% is not really that progrss for programming, just for diego's idea... the programming frogress if far from that..

finally, about the number of teams for demo mode, it's possible that they are four as possible that they are 20.. Diego never told me this and since i'm teh menu programmer i'm the one that might know how many teams there will be :)

71 don't worry that is possible, i will take care of that...i just need a good hexer to help me extract banners\logos from unnamed_38\unnamed_8093 etc using HEX-EDITING, and we will make everything possible :p . Now i am working on a "League Importer" Tool, it's almost ready which will let users add their own leaguees just using this tool.

I can help you mosu !
I manage to extract flag from unnamed_8093.bin
See you on msn !

Yes you do. If you are Lithuanian and you want an authentic PES then you'd have them all. For a Scot and a Portuguese we're not bothered. ;))

Of course, I'm just saying the first releases...Even though I think not even the lithuanians are interested in their 4th division, if they have it,lol. They prefer basket, from what I know. But, obviously, I agree with you..

Xlsior, I agree with you..you shouldn't be doing that job..your skills are much more needed on the tool itself. Anybody with a few indications can create those leagues (because the editors are use friendly) and hand it over to you when it's finish for you to give the final adjustment and confirm everything is alright, since you're french and you know it better. Guys from FpFrance used to release a L1 & L2 patch..for example.
You just worry on the tool...and that's enough! Editing is too much time consuming.. and that's why there's the community..

About the demo..my opinion is..
First, how important for you is to release the demo? Because we all know you're doing your job..people are waiting for the new PES, so you're aren't to much pressured..besides, the demo wouldn't allow you to do much for now, right?
I could wait..specially because I feel PES08 will die soon, and the demo version wouldn't save it.
If you still want to release it, you just have to decide what you have to 'demonstrate'..what you have achieved so far. If you are going to show us than you already managed to start the tool, launch the game, play the match and retrieve the information..there's no need of having several teams for that..because there is no other purpose for now. And it seems that this is your stage now, right? The demo would only feature friendly matches..So, if you want to give people an idea how the menus will look like, maybe you could release a small demo, but keep in mind that as soon as they start playing it, and looking good as they look, they will start feeling they want the REAL thing, and pressure you a lot more.
So...it's up to you..;) Demos are always good for feedback about bugs, but you know better than anyone how are you on that matter, right?
I really prefered you saved the time creating a demo version, spending it on a PES6 version compability..it would give much more for the community, I think.

71 don't worry that is possible, i will take care of that...

;)

I can help you mosu !
I manage to extract flag from unnamed_8093.bin
See you on msn !

goldorakiller joins the team..along with rikman..this is starting to look as the 'galacticos team'...lol

With so many talented people working on it, I'm sure you'll achieve something really big and make the PES Revolution.

Hey..for the PES08 version, there's the possibility of changing the supporter clothes according to their team..there's a topic on the forum. I know it's just a detail, but some people might find it interesting, if you want to take a look. I think it could work with the Juce's tool to swap files..

Keep up the good work!

although menus for the first beta version are almost completed, i start designing menus for the final version. I wasn't satisfied with the current ones I've designed because background is too seperate from the program panel (you can see the two backgrounds in screens nico posted) so I wanted to do one global design. This is the progress I made. It's not functionable with the code just a preview.

Last edited:

Wow its incredible the advance in the project, and is admirable how many people from all over the world help in some part, really you all work like ONU or in english i think UN, all with 2 passions football and pes, all of you re doing an amzing job and making sth good in sth phenomenal, really amazing thing.
The picture of select stadium :o the best !!!

Salu2

They look great ;) I don't like the globe/basket ball form so much, but they're very good. And that 2nd screenshot..:)

although menus for the first beta version are almost completed, i start designing menus for the final version. I wasn't satisfied with the current ones I've designed because background is too seperate from the program panel (you can see the two backgrounds in screens nico posted) so I wanted to do one global design. This is the progress I made. It's not functionable with the code just a preview.

Awesome :w00t:

Holy SXXX!!!!!!!!:DANCE:

:w00t::w00t:

:DRUNK:

Still not had time to sit down and read this thread all the way through (busy week this week) but Nathan - I`ve added to you MSN my friend!

Quickly tho - are those actual "screenshots" or mockups from Photoshop?

Speak soon!

Excellent!

Spoke to you and mosu on MSN as you know, and things seem good!
I can dig up my code from the Management Engine I did, as I did some stuff that hasn`t been done yet (reading data directly from pes.exe memory space etc) so I`m sure I can help!

Lets rock :)

well rikman

i have to create jump and analyse some routine and dll call with a debugger in the .exe , may you can help me too !

Last edited:

About the demo..my opinion is..
First, how important for you is to release the demo? Because we all know you're doing your job..people are waiting for the new PES, so you're aren't to much pressured..besides, the demo wouldn't allow you to do much for now, right?
I could wait..specially because I feel PES08 will die soon, and the demo version wouldn't save it.

Not 100% sure, but I think that someone mentioned a couple of pages back that complete tool depends upon kitserver's afs2fs module ... currently afs2fs module exists only for PES2008 ;-)

Really quiet in here..no updates for the weekend?;)

Back
Top Bottom