Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Nice news diego! Anything that adds atmosphere to the game is a nice add up...because PES isn't that good in that area, in my opinion...
Keep up the good work!

Ok, thanks for the reply about PES6, once again. I honestly think the new PES09 won't be as good as PES6 (from all the videos I saw) but.. So if it's possible, I strongly ask you to try to convert it whenever you can..

One other thing..looking at those menus makes me think how lazy Konami is on some matters...I mean, you guys may be talented, but that's not your job..and you still create much more professional menus than them..like a XXI century game..and original. It's incredible how can they release a game for so many years, and not improve such an area of the game that totally gives a different look to it. Specially when their main competitor is so good on it, on the presentation.

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Diego, Mosu + Nico.

Diego: If you want me to do anything mathematical again (like Lestat and I did before) just ask. I will do anything in my free time to help.

Mosu: Which kit previews have you done? Tell me which ones I need to do. I know that I've got the Bulgarian league and the Argentinian league to do, but have you done the SPL or not?

Nico: If you want to discuss some menu ideas, for exhibition, etc., just ask - and also good luck on Friday.

Thats just genius that ticket design. Hopefully can get this out before PES 2009 comes out :DD

will you try the first steps for PES2009 with the coming PES demo?

it will NOT work with pes demo... ;)

Last edited:

exactly

we cant use the demo because in the demo you can save game...

so you wont be able to save the league or cup you are playing

got no sence... besides... pes2009 demo seems to be like pes6 demo...

it means... the games came out first than the demo

PS: MOSU.. i sent you a PM... read it before posting..
(no problem)

Last edited by a moderator:

my very first idea and design for menus was this (tickets):

(different ticket according to competitions)
but we decided to use something more generic like the screens nico posted and we'll include the 'tickets' in later versions as a different skin!
I'm glad you like my menus i think it's far better than fifa's. we revolutions is a great project and deserves to have unique interface...
Great!!! :w00t:I do not like kit preview! :-!How about minikits? Or something like "minikits" in PES6?! One again it is Great!

Me too.

I think menus are great! and nice idea the tickets but I don't like so much kit preview.

kits are not the priority now ... tools and menus are more important !:))

This is the only way we can do the kits - because the mini kits like in PES6 is impossible, I believe, and this way is so much easier for us to do and please remember that mosu and I are making all the kits ourselves. So we will be sticking to this I think.

nathan we don't need to make kit previews anymore, i wrote a code and the tool makes the kit preview automaticly when you are in kit selection menu

I know I always show the same menues, but diego makes me change the style everyday :D
Well I guess this will be de final design for the demo (but with different background).. the new thing is that now the menu has a fullscreen background for the central panel...
also there is a prematch menu (thir pciture) and there will be a post match menu with the scores, cards, and stuff
and finally, now when you put the mouse over a button the text changes colour, just a little thing that makes it nice...

here I leave you a preview... The third menu, the prematch one, need to be fixed.. Promitheas has to change it sho I can place the three buttons (start match, match data and cancel match) better

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

BTW, the kit previews look bad there cuz they are old, and now they will be wider..

Last edited:

elxeneixe, the menus look awesome, really! They got the 'football' feeling all over it.. it will give you a lot of work adapting those for all competitions if you're considering different versions..

thanks everyone..
BTW, as I said, the menues will have skins that can be changed.. so it's a bit hard worki now but not too much..

also I forgot to tell the other goo news..

Yesterday we were talking with diego and we decided that the demo patch will include only the leagues from the staff's countries like Argentina (diego and I), Rumania (Mosu), Greece (Promitheas), England (Nathan), France (xslsior), Germany (Sven), Russia (Juce) and some more I don't remember now

And also there will be some extra packs (external) of leagues, and a tutorial based on those patches, to teach everyone how to add their own leagues, starting with those packs :)

I hope you all like the idea

Well..I always have a lot of suggestions, I understand you're busy enough with the task in hands..

But this one might be 'easy' to add and it would give a nice addition for your project:
Since you're planning to do a team server, at first for the friendly mode, it might be interesting to add a profile menu. Pes Statistic Center already had something like that, so it was very useful to compare our performances with our friends. It would be like a Stats center for friendly matches, based on your results (the file the PES Statistic Center got), with all your records. So, you could create different profiles for each players, and that way we could keep a record of all matches played on friendly mode (results and all stats). I think you are capable of that, and with a elxeneixe menu, all the info provided (even if you create a CPU profile) would be interesting.
You could even get some stats like biggest win, biggest away win, most goalscoring game, best opponent, best scorer playing for you..all that information you can retrieve..just organize it, and create a Profile menu stats with all games played and those kind of infos.

thanks everyone..
BTW, as I said, the menues will have skins that can be changed.. so it's a bit hard worki now but not too much..

also I forgot to tell the other goo news..

Yesterday we were talking with diego and we decided that the demo patch will include only the leagues from the staff's countries like Argentina (diego and I), Rumania (Mosu), Greece (Promitheas), England (Nathan), France (xslsior), Germany (Sven), Russia (Juce) and some more I don't remember now

And also there will be some extra packs (external) of leagues, and a tutorial based on those patches, to teach everyone how to add their own leagues, starting with those packs :)

I hope you all like the idea

I think that's a good idea, considering it's the first version..and PES2009 hasn't been released yet..it makes no sense people start creating OF and kits for PES2008 at this time.
Perhaps you could have started with a World Cup 2010 qualifing but that way you can show more of the project will look like.

Anyway, I know I keep saying this, but keep PES6 fans in mind, please ;)

thanks.. and call me nico please :)

abotu the world cup, as the demo is only for friendy, we thought it wassn't neccesary including the world cup 2010 patch

That might me featured in the full version with league and cup mode :)

exactly

we cant use the demo because in the demo you can save game...

so you wont be able to save the league or cup you are playing

got no sence... besides... pes2009 demo seems to be like pes6 demo...

it means... the games came out first than the demo

PS: MOSU.. i sent you a PM... read it before posting..
(no problem)

i meant: it´s possible (for you) to see on the coming demo if the database of PES2009 have been so changed that your pes-server have to be modified completly ...

Hi joker

no problem about pes2009 DB

our tool
is so "generic" that with the right tools could work even for FIFA98

i mean... dont be scared about it... it no matter what konami do on pes2009... we can addpa ti with few changes in some internal tools..

for reasons that everybody will understand... we wont give explanations about how pur tool is designed or how it works..

but believe me... it will work perfect for pes2009

we will do the final release for the new game... and maybe for pes6 to (i want to wait.. cause if pes9 is better than 6.. everyone will leave pes6 and go to pes9)

so no problem about the DB changes in pes2009

DIEGO 10

Légends.Légends.Légends!

Keep the good work:-D

were i can download the Crowd Manager??

thank you diego_m10,
i´m glad to hear this =)

an other question. I remember in GTA Vice City it was a folder, where you could put mp3 files in and after this you could hear them in the game. it´s possible such a sound-server or it´s necessary to convert the mp3 files into adx?

Back
Top Bottom