Sony PlayStation 3

Re: Sony PlayStation 3 & 4

Anyone else downloaded Uncharted 3 on PS+? Cant seem to find it after it installed.

I read comments on the eu blog that it doesn't work. It asks for the movies to be installed or something. Not sure why your file can't be found though

I think I'm gonna subscribe to PS Plus. Now that I know my subscription will include PS4 online play, £39.99 for a year subscription seems like a great deal. I'm thinking of getting a Vita so I'd get tons of games for all three platforms.

Yeah I've been holding off since mine expired. I didn't want to buy the couple of month subscription because it kinda feels like.. It's...
. Like I know the year price is better value so paying for only a few months (3?) at about half the price feels wrong. If that makes any sense

So it seems Gaikai will be a long way off :(

Definitely going to buy a PS3 then, sadly Game are out of stock for the best priced pre-owned ones, any other online stores anyone can recommend that would send a pre-owned PS3 to Sweden for around £100-£150 (depending on HDD size).

I subscribed to PS+ last week as was given a 3 month PSN card.

I must admit I was very surprised with how good it is, very easily worth £40 a year, probably worth triple that with the amount of free games you are given.

If anyone has a PS3 I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Where to pre order to guarantee launch day delivery?

Don't know where you live, but I pre-ordered mine through Toys r Us as it was £334.99.

Was limited to 2 per customer, but that is all I wanted anyway. One for myself and one for the muppet who pays £700 for it on eBay as they didn't pre-order.

Yeah I've been holding off since mine expired. I didn't want to buy the couple of month subscription because it kinda feels like.. It's...
. Like I know the year price is better value so paying for only a few months (3?) at about half the price feels wrong. If that makes any sense

Yeah I know what you mean, the full-year price is much better value. I'd been put off in the past because I heard you don't get to keep the free (though, if you're paying a subscription then they're not really free) games once you cancel, but now that all three machines are incorporated then it makes a great deal. I noticed Catherine, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus are all free under PS+ so I'm gonna do it.

I think a free copy of Drive Club when PS4 comes out sealed it for me though. I'm excited for that game.

Yeah I know what you mean, the full-year price is much better value. I'd been put off in the past because I heard you don't get to keep the free (though, if you're paying a subscription then they're not really free) games once you cancel, but now that all three machines are incorporated then it makes a great deal. I noticed Catherine, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus are all free under PS+ so I'm gonna do it.

I think a free copy of Drive Club when PS4 comes out sealed it for me though. I'm excited for that game.

Drive Club does look good and I'm thinking about getting Plus for it. Is it purely a multiplayer game or is there a single player mode also?

Don't know where you live, but I pre-ordered mine through Toys r Us as it was £334.99.

Was limited to 2 per customer, but that is all I wanted anyway. One for myself and one for the muppet who pays £700 for it on eBay as they didn't pre-order.

do they guarantee delivery?

cheers

"In talking to a developer who wished to remain anonymous, gamers will see a difference on Day One when they compare third party PS4 games to Xbox One head-to-head. The developer told me the PS4 is 40 percent more powerful than Xbox One and games like Call of Duty Ghosts will be noticeably different out of the gate."

"This processing power issue also could be a potential reason behind the latest controversy that has emerged for Microsoft at E3, in which photos were taken of some Xbox One games running on Windows 7 PCs with NVIDIA graphics cards. Sony PS4 developers took to Twitter saying PS4 demos were running on PS4 dev kits. I know playing PS4 games behind closed doors that the PS4 was clearly visible as I played."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngau...-4-launch-edition-already-sold-out-at-amazon/

:BYE:

Drive Club does look good and I'm thinking about getting Plus for it. Is it purely a multiplayer game or is there a single player mode also?

I'm pretty certain there'll stil be an offline single player element to it. I think you can play challenges uploaded online then play them even when offline.

Back
Top Bottom