Sony PlayStation 3

Re: Sony PlayStation 3 & 4

only thing shitter than Rugby is Test Cricket :))

Yeah I hate test cricket. If John has 3 cricket bats and 5 cricket balls and gives Andy 2 cricket balls and a bat, how many cricket balls and bats will John be left with?

I hate all that stuff.

one question to psn plus members:

what's best psn USA or Europe?

So despite selecting English as my registered language I received the first Email from Sony in Swedish, that's bloody annoying, any way I can force them to only send me crap in English?

japanese love abba, that's why....

laugh.gif

the integration of vita and ps4 seems a fantastic feature for those who have a vita.

I always had the perception that British folks are the ones that dislike basketball the most maybe in the entire world.

Does that ring true to you guys? Is basketball simply not played in the U.K.?

I believe most countries in continental Europe regard basketball as the "2nd sport", behind football.

To find Michael Jordan boring is just mind boggling to me. :)

I´m not in UK neither from UK, i´m in Brasil and i don´t like basketball even it´s being much popular around here. I prefer football, hockey and tennis.

I´m not in UK neither from UK, i´m in Brasil and i don´t like basketball even it´s being much popular around here. I prefer football, hockey and tennis.

Could have something to do with you being upper class racist?

It's just the nature of sport that if you're not into a particular sport it's boring to you, I'm sure there are as many people in the world who find football boring as those like us who love it...

I think basketball, NBA-level, is great. But my God you need something on the side, mates, a handheld, a comic, a book, hell anything to pass the time in those friggin time-outs. Christ those guys take their sweet time chilling out. I wonder how much time of the whole game this takes up, probably almost half!

I'm currently sampling the joys of the PS Network a the moment, just had a blow out on pay day with some great games downloaded.

Got myself Journey, which is amazingly beautiful.

I also got myself Tokyo Jungle, From Dust, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen for £20, and all five episodes of Telltale's The Walking Dead.

Okay, so only Journey and Tokyo Jungle are PSN exclusives but I'm also planning on getting Unfinished Swan, Ico / Shadow of the Colossus HD, and Rain when it comes out. The quality of those cheaper PSN games is outstanding, and swaying me towards going PS4 when it comes out.

Oh, and I also finally got round to paying Dead Nation (which I got all that time ago when Sony dished out free games as an apology for that massive server outage ages ago) and its pretty ace too.

Good titles there. Been hammering Dragons Dogma recently, it's a bit flawed but the fights are epic! Magick Archer and Mystic Knight are seriously cool - get your main guy on one of those as soon as you get a magic bow / shield.

Only found out recently that Tokyo Jungle, among other titles, came from a Sony Japan Studio initiative where people could turn up and pitch their idea, and the Japan Studio would make it. That's a refreshingly bold initiative, even if the titles are only £4-7 a pop

Suffwan Eltom ‏@Suffwan 57m
For those curious, #PS4 will not have #DRM. Sony will not enforce a system, however, they will leave it up to the publisher. Great call.

Ben ‏@winstano 56m
@Suffwan Has this been confirmed? Been on a stag weekend & not seen any

Suffwan Eltom ‏@Suffwan 56m
@winstano By my inside man, not publicly

:LOL:

Don't they say google is your friend?

Can be your inside man too!

I thought all we knew was that you can play 2nd hand games - their answer was a bit coy at the reveal, like they hadn't decided or weren't ready to announce anything...

Back
Top Bottom