Sony PlayStation 3

Re: Sony PlayStation 3 & 4

If you are not pressed to buy a game (for online play or something) then PSN+ is utterly brilliant. Just wait and the game will eventually either be free or with a good discount.

If you are not pressed to buy a game (for online play or something) then PSN+ is utterly brilliant. Just wait and the game will eventually either be free or with a good discount.

Agree, i simply don´t buy games anymore, only ones on PSN with discount. Last one i bought was Borderlands 2 for 20 dollars, amazing game. Still have to play sleeping dogs, catherine, hitman, and lot of others PS3 and Vita games.

I won it on the eu blog a few weeks ago. It's alright. I've not played it since the first few days I had it so it's not grabbed me. There's quite a lot of fiddily jumps or sections whe you have to jump, use a special move, then jump again, then another special move to get somewhere. It's a little annoying when you do 5 in a row to get to a ledge high up and then forget the correct button to do the next special and fall down to the bottom.

thanks i might waith then.

i really wish they would release an old school ISS game or even better, pes3 on the PSN.

Full playstation plus update from EU blog

As usual, over the coming weeks you can also expect exclusive additional PS Plus discounts, including over 70% off Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and 40% off Germinator. Also, make sure you take advantage of the exclusive 20% launch discount off Metro: Last Light starting this Friday! We’ll update you on these offers and more in the weekly Store posts.
In summary
Leaving PS Plus in June:
29th May: Hitman Absolution
29th May: Joe Danger 2
29th May: Dead or Alive 5
5th June: Sine Mora
12th June: Velocity Ultra
Entering PS Plus in June:
29th May: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
29th May: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
29th May: Demon’s Souls
5th June: Rayman Origins
5th June: Coconut Dodge Revitalised

i figured it out (almost),

so i take a 3 months subscritions can i download all the old free games? or there is some kind of limit?

Last edited by a moderator:

i figured it out (almost),

so i take a 3 months subscritions can i download all the old free games? or there is some kind of limit?

No, you can only download the ones that are current available and they only works as long as you have the subscription. That´s why they are being able to put so many good games in Plus, because they only stay there for a month, if you don´t download in that month you can´t anymore.

Also you only need to begin downloading it, doesn't even need to complete it and even can delete it after you started the download. Once it´s in your download list you can download it again even when it´s not available in Plus anymore, of course as long as you still have the subscription.

No, you can only download the ones that are current available and they only works as long as you have the subscription. That´s why they are being able to put so many good games in Plus, because they only stay there for a month, if you don´t download in that month you can´t anymore.

Also you only need to begin downloading it, doesn't even need to complete it and even can delete it after you started the download. Once it´s in your download list you can download it again even when it´s not available in Plus anymore, of course as long as you still have the subscription.

thanks for the info.

i should have taken it a long time ago then!
but i might try the 3 months one, i was gonna buy ico and demon's souls which are 22 combined...so i figure i am better off with a 3 months subscritions ay 16 plus all the other games available...i guess 3 months is plenty of time to play games!

lleu4g4-1369385689.jpg

http://www.play3-live.com/news-ps4-la-ps4-en-2013-en-europe-58266.html

PS4 confirmed for 2013 in Europe

Placebo going ps4 should be one of the announcments at the E3!

Placebo going ps4 should be one of the announcments at the E3!

I'm sure it will be ;)

How can it be a work expense! Ironically I can build a pc and charge it to my companies expense

I have my own registered company in Sweden doing "PR/Marketing/Consultation for PC/Video game developers", so anything related eg PC parts, projector, TV, projector lamps, console accessories are all tax deductible :)

Edit: Was about to say I can no longer list my PSN as "sonysuckspoo" but I see some admin/moderator removed it? That's naughty...

get urself a real sport game placebo, nba2k13...stop playing that shitty fifa...

so u are psn user without actually owning a ps3?

Back
Top Bottom