Sony PlayStation 3

I'm going to sell my PS3 once I've bought and completed Uncharted 3 but I haven't got a clue what price it's worth these days?

It's the old phat-style PS3 which had a 40GB HDD but I've since swapped it out for a 500GB HDD. Still got the box.

I'll also be including:

- Playstation Move camera and two controllers
- Two Singstar wired microphones
- The Bourne Consiracy
- Promo copy of Haze
- Singstar Take That
- Singstar
- Singstar Pop Edition

I'll likely sell Uncharted 3 separately.
Really not got a clue how much all of that is worth, any ideas?

200+ minimum i reckon

Does it sound like a hoover?

If not, I'd go along with £200 price point.

I'm going to sell my PS3 once I've bought and completed Uncharted 3 but I haven't got a clue what price it's worth these days?

It's the old phat-style PS3 which had a 40GB HDD but I've since swapped it out for a 500GB HDD. Still got the box.

I'll also be including:

- Playstation Move camera and two controllers
- Two Singstar wired microphones
- The Bourne Consiracy
- Promo copy of Haze
- Singstar Take That
- Singstar
- Singstar Pop Edition

I'll likely sell Uncharted 3 separately.
Really not got a clue how much all of that is worth, any ideas?

I pay you 50 bucks! But only if it´s included Uncharted 3! :SMUG:

I just bought an Uncharted 3 pack with U1/U2.
Any other exclu that I may have forgotten?

Heavy Rain / God of War / Little Big Planet / Resistance / Killzone / Metal Gear Solid / Sly Racoon / Infamous / Ratchet & Clank / Afrika / Socom / Yakuza / Haze / Modnation / Motorstorm

I just bought an Uncharted 3 pack with U1/U2.
Any other exclu that I may have forgotten?

Heavy Rain / God of War / Little Big Planet / Resistance / Killzone / Metal Gear Solid / Sly Racoon / Infamous / Ratchet & Clank / Afrika / Socom / Yakuza / Haze / Modnation / Motorstorm

Gran Turismo 5? Maybe its not you type of game though.

I cant believe Sony took the PSN down the day BEFORE they changed the games licence to ONLY 2 home consoles. I wanted to buy a few things last night and couldnt as they had took the chuffer down. I dont 'game share' but own 2 PS3 consoles and was thinking of getting a 3rd, why bother now, legitimate users and owners have been done over. Yes fair enough change over, but do it on the 18th then, not the day before so everyone gets done over.

i think thats typical sony mate, for all the good there is always a stupid bad like. i dont see why they restricted the amount of times you can download somethin, what if you use different ps3s like you do mate?

New PS3 Exclusive: The Last of Us

Come see the chilling teaser

The Spike TV Video Game Awards are just a week away, but the news is already starting to flow from the show. The folks behind the broadcast have been promoting the fact that a PlayStation 3 exclusive would debut there, and today, a teaser trailer for that game -- The Last of Us -- has been posted.

It's not much to go on as it uses real footage from various riots and tragedies -- a September 11th clip jumped out at me -- but it sounds like some kind of post-apocalyptic title based on the narrator wishing for normal parts of everyday life. The website for The Last of Us features another video that's just an ant crawling around on a plant.

What do you think of the trailer? What's this game going to be about and who is making it? Let us know your theories in the comments below.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1213907p1.html

Im considering hooking my PS3 up my PC monitor in my room, problem is the monitor has no sound, Would I be able to get sound somehow?

Does your monitor have an audio out port (green audio out)?

You could hook some speakers up to it that way for stereo sound.

Or, if you have surround sound hook your speakers up to the optical out on the PS3.

i doubt you will get ssd drives and dx11 in a ps4.... why dx11 which is a microsoft thing in a sony console like?

Why dx11? So that games are easily ported from the new xbox and pc.

Having a common framework that is used by gaming pc's and MS'S console, makes life easier for devs

PS4 already, with the tech I wouldn't expect anything more than PS3.5 basically a top range gaming PC of today.

I'd agree in terms of the games it will churn out. but I think the ps4 can still build on the ps3 a hell of a lot in its other aspects.

I think they'll focus on getting the hardware running in a state where they can offer things like cross game chat and party chat through the xmb without lagging the system or crashing it. The xmb at launch was shocking when you look back... remember how there was no ability to press a button and see who is online!
They had to crowbar all that in due to gamers demands and it runs so slow and laggy these days compared to at launch due to all the shite it has to load up.

PS4 will no doubt be built around allowing those things to work from day 1, without having to make sacrifices elsewhere.

DTS MA and Dolby True HD support for the games.

I want an official controller with some grip.

Back
Top Bottom