Monster Hunter Portable
Phantasy Star Portable
Final Fantasy Type-0
God of War
Syphon Filter
Resistance Retribution
Killzone Liberation
Loco Roco etc.

So if I have bought Metal Gear Peacewalker through the store, will it be updated so I can re-download it to my PS3 or will the games will be re-released and you have to re-buy them if you want to play it on the PS3? Just asking as I have have bought a few titles from the PSN for my PSP-go.

I assume you will have to re buy them as according to the press release they will initially be available only on Blu-ray.

Anyone knows if the store is back? I read it would be restored today.

I was going to rent a game tonight..but if it is back it is "infamous" time!!! hurrah!

The Store is not back yet.

There is maintenance tonight on the PSN so it might be up tomorrow. If not I would expect it by Friday.

Just for those you want to be able to play online tonight, you need to log-in to the PSN Network before 4pm today. By doing this, you will stay logged-in during the maintenance. If you dont, you wont be able to access the network till 12am Wednesday.

damned machine...i plugged the cable to play on line but once i disconnected it had lost my wifi setting...almost as bad as not having an option to copy all selected files...

the ps store still not working. my japanese account not working.

this is really getting embarassing, quite frankly i am considering going 360 and pay for the service. at the end of the day having 2 machines is better than having just 1!!!

Ouch, The last guardian is by far the game I want to hear about the most! It's getting too long a wait since their last masterpiece...

according to roland fauster (scee) the playstation store might be available by end of may earliest. this is at least what sony estimates, but they will not provide a concrete date until it's quite clear.
so i think we will have to wait for more than a week until it's coming back.

EDIT: btw - unluckily no infamous for german customers in ps store once it comes back... :(

Last edited:
I think it's mind numbingly obvious they're going to wait until the end of the month to bring the store back online. Everyone gets 30 days of PS+ ... so it makes pure sense that they bring the store back online with that trial at the start of a month go you get the full months worth of PS+ content.

Hold your horses! Just because Fumito Ueda isn't there doesn't mean there wont be any new details/screenshots/trailers of both The Last Guardian and the Team Ico Pack. Im confident that there will be some kind of announcement during Sony's E3 conference. As a matter of fact I dont think he was there at E3 2009 or 2010 and we still got some new info.

no bloody idea how to reactivate my japanese account.

i don't remeber what birthdate i put and i surely put a fake email.

a text in japanese appears but no idea what the hell it says (probably that i received an email on how to do it).

crap....is the japanese store going to offer different free games than the us/eu one?

All PlayStation Network services (Store, code redemption etc) will be up by end of this week.

Whether thats Friday or Sunday only Oprah Winfrey knows.

Burnout Paradise is free this month :BOP:

Burnout Paradise is free this month :BOP:

I take it that's for PS+ users? So that means everybody then yeah as 30 days + for everyone isn't it?

Doubt I'll bother with it but the kids might so they will be happy with another free game if that is the case.

So if store is now back up, I take it we can DL the free games now? Kids want R&C. Not bothered about the other games tbh.

Yep, its available to everyone this month.

Its not clear whether all the DLC is included though, if not I hope it'll recognise the disc DLC that I have on my PS3 already.

i tried to download infamous 2 but "an erroer has occured".

anyone having the same issue?

They could have worked on the visual aspect of the PSstore. it does really suck.

Keep trying, its because of traffic.

Back
Top Bottom