Sony PlayStation 3

There should be a button beside the 'store top' button near the top left (i think, not infront of my PS3 right now). It also might not be available in your country yet. It only just got launched in Canada.

Hmmm... I'm also looking at my uk account and still can't find it.

It may be region locked, maybe that's why you can't see it.

Can see it in the US account obviously can't access it because of region restrictions. Thing is I can't even see it anywhere in my other accounts, including the UK account, which looks like this:

Store Top
Playstation Plus
Latest
All Games A-Z
PS3 Games
PSP Games
minis
Other Media
We Recommend

EDIT: Nevermind. Has to do with something Tobi mentioned. Not sure how it realizes I'm in the U.A.E even though I'm using accounts from different regions. Anyway, guess I'll have to wait til its released for this region; if that ever happens.

Last edited:
Ok, in all honesty, is there any chance that they will curtail updates to say 5-6 times a year tops? I turned on my PS3 last week to buy Pixel Junk and had to update, and now tonight logging in to pick up Super Stardust HD, it's off on it's download thing again. Does no one else get hacked off with this?

Patches do bug me... but then at the same time I'd rather have the patch than risk whatever was broken knackering my console.

Oh yeah, Super Stardust HD complete was £2.39, maybe the price before was for Playstation Plus members. Anyhow, I downloaded the demo, then bought the complete game, but for some reason it didnt upgrade the demo version. I had downloaded the other after purchasing, but it said there was a newer version on the HDD and not to install it, so I deleted it. Still the game played in demo mode only, and wouldnt accept I had bought it. So deleted the game again and downloaded again.

So has that counted as some of my 5 downloads? Or is the 5 download limit for 5 different consoles? Ta lads.

destruction derby suuucks!:) i didn't like part 1 ever, but 2 was pretty good. anyway to "replay" that one, like a freeware version or something? demo? on pc? :D

playstation plus is okay i suppose but i can't see what i spent 14,99 on...yet.

destruction derby suuucks!:) i didn't like part 1 ever, but 2 was pretty good. anyway to "replay" that one, like a freeware version or something? demo? on pc? :D

playstation plus is okay i suppose but i can't see what i spent 14,99 on...yet.

Same..

It's been very random the last few weeks. A few weeks ago they updated at 11am, then the week after it was around 2pm. I think the last 2 weeks have been quite late so 5:30 - 6pm but that may have been as they had the PS+ content to upload and mess with and I think the firmware update the week before that.

It should be up for 6pm though.

Resurgence is here for eu ps3 players...

PlayStation Store (via PS3, PSP and Media Go)
Special Offers

(Available until the 21st of July)

* After Burner Climax (was – £7.99/€9.99 now – £3.99/€4.99)
* Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West (was – £11.99/€14.99 now – £5.49/€6.99)
* Worms (was – £7.99/€9.99 now – £5.19/€6.49)
* LittleBigPlanet – Monsters Level Kit (was – £3.19/€3.99 now – £1.59/€1.99)
* LittleBigPlanet – Monsters Costume Kit (was – £2.39/€2.99 now – £1.19/€1.49)
* Half Minute Hero (PSP) (was – £15.99/€19.99 now – £11.99/€14.99)
* Buzz! Quiz World (PSP) (was – £19.99/€29.99 now – £9.99/€14.99)
* LittleBigPlanet – The Wilderness Level Kit (PSP) (was – £2.39/€2.99 now – £1.19/€1.49)
* LittleBigPlanet – The temples Level Kit (PSP) (was – £2.39/€2.99 now – £1.19/€1.49)
* Tarzan (PSone) (was – £3.99/€4.99 now – £3.19/€3.99)
* NormalTanks (mini) (was – £3.49/€3.99 now – £1.74/€1.99)

Downloadable Games (PS3)

* Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge (Trial and Unlock) (trial free, unlock key £7.99/€9.99) Rating: PEGI 12

Availability: All locales

* Groovin’ Blocks (£7.99/€9.99) Rating: PEGI 3

* Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode & Battlefield 1943 (£13.99/€17.99) Rating: PEGI 16

PSP Essentials

(Some titles are not available in some locales until a later date)

* FIFA 09 (£7.99/€9.99)
* Fight Night Round 3 (£7.99/€9.99)
* Generation of Chaos (£6.29/€7.99)
* Skate Park City (£6.29/€7.99)
* International Athletics (£6.29/€7.99)
* Spinout (£6.29/€7.99)

minis (PS3/PSP)

* 5-in-1 Arcade Hits (£2.49/€2.99) Rating: PEGI 3

* Aquattack! (£2.49/€2.99) Rating: PEGI 3

Demos (PSP)

* Patapon 3 Rating: PEGI 7

Add-On Game Content (PS3)

* Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – Resurgence Pack (£10.99/€13.99) Rating: PEGI 18

* Dragon Age: Origins – Leliana’s Song (£5.49/€6.99) Rating: PEGI 18

* LittleBigPlanet
o Marvel Level Kit (£3.99/€4.99)
o Marvel Costume Kit 1 (£4.99/€5.99) (contains the following costumes which are also available separately)
o Daredevil Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
o Doctor Octopus Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
o Iron Man Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
o Mystique Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
o Thing Costume (£1.59/€1.99)

Rating: PEGI 7

* ModNation Racers – Sweet Tooth Pack (£1.39/€1.75) Rating: PEGI 7

* SBK X – Legends (£7.99/€9.99) Rating: PEGI 3

* Skate 3 – Danny Way’s Hawaiian Dream (£5.19/€6.49) Rating: PEGI 16

* Just Cause 2
o Rico’s Signature Gun (£0.79/€0.99)
o Tuk Tuk Boom Boom (free)

Rating: PEGI 18

* Aliens Vs Predator – Bughunt Map Pack (£4.79/€5.99) Rating: PEGI 18

Availability: All locales except Germany

* MotoGP10 – MotoGP Class Content (free) Rating: PEGI 3

* Buzz! – ‘90s Quiz (£3.99/€4.99) Rating: PEGI 3

* Clash of the Titans – Zeus’ Challenge Pack (£1.59/€1.99) Rating: PEGI 16

* Rock Band
o Creedence Clearwater Revival Pack 01 (£9.99/€14.99) (contains the following tracks which are also available separately)
o Bad Moon Rising (£0.99/€1.49) Born on the Bayou (£0.99/€1.49)
o Down on the Corner (£0.99/€1.49)
o Fortunate Son (Original Version) (£0.99/€1.49)
o Green River (£0.99/€1.49)
o I Heard It Through the Grapevine (£0.99/€1.49)
o Lookin’ Out My Back Door (£0.99/€1.49)
o Proud Mary (£0.99/€1.49)
o Run Through the Jungle (£0.99/€1.49)
o Travelin’ Band (£0.99/€1.49)
o Up Around the Bend (£0.99/€1.49)
o Who’ll Stop the Rain (£0.99/€1.49)

Rating: PEGI 12

Availability: Not available in Czech Republic, Greece, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates

* Guitar Hero 5
o Queen Track Pack (£4.39/€5.49) (contains the following tracks which are also available separately)
o Crazy Little Thing Called Love (£1.59/€1.99)
o Killer Queen (£1.59/€1.99)
o Somebody to Love (£1.59/€1.99)

Rating: PEGI 12

Availability: Not available in Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates
Add-On Game Content (PSP)

* LittleBigPlanet
* Heroes in Uniform Level Kit (£2.39/€2.99)
* Heroes in Uniform Costume (free)

FirstPlay (PS3)

* Episode 014 (£0.99/€1.20)

Availability: Ireland and UK only
Videos (PS3)

* Killzone 3 Announcement Trailer
* Medal of Honor ‘Leave a Message’ Trailer
* Fat Princess Fat Roles Expansion Pack Trailer
* Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: Lechuck’s Revenge Making of Video
* Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: Lechuck’s Revenge E3 Trailer
* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 E3 Trailer
* Dragon Age: Origins Leliana’s Song Trailer
* Lego Harry Potter Years 1- 4 Year 4 Vignette
* Lego Harry Potter Years 1- 4 Behind the Scenes 2
* Lego Harry Potter Years 1- 4 Behind the Scenes 3

* Fat Princess (£0.20/€0.25 each)
o Blue Monk
o Red Monk
o Giant
o Ninja
o Pirate

* Blue Avatar Bundle (£0.79/€0.99) (Contains avatars of the Blue Priest, Warrior, Mage, Worker and Ranger)

* Flower
o Flower Avatars Bundle 2 (£0.79/€0.99) (contains the following avatars which are also available separately)
o Blue Daisy (£0.20/€0.25)
o Yellow Flower (£0.20/€0.25)
o Pink Flower (£0.20/€0.25)
o Blue Flower (£0.20/€0.25)
o Pictures (£0.20/€0.25)

Themes (PSP)

* Armoured Core 3 Theme
* Armoured Core Last Raven Theme
* Armoured Core Silent Line Theme

Wallpapers (PSP)

* Armoured Core 3 Wallpaper
* Armoured Core Last Raven Wallpaper
* Armoured Core Silent Line Wallpaper

Additional Locale Releases

* Stand O’Food (PS3/PSP)

Additional to Australia and New Zealand

* Toy Story 3 (PSP) – Woody’s Roundup

Additional to Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg and Netherlands

Ta for that Rad.

Has anyone played Lead and Gold? Guessing Red Dead came out and no one is playing it much hence it in the special offers? It's a MP only FPS?

Mind if I ask you how does it work?

1 person buys the game then gives there psn details to another person so they can put it on their ps3 and download from that account. its just the same as if you bought a new ps3 put your psn details and downloading everything you already purchased

1 person buys the game then gives there psn details to another person so they can put it on their ps3 and download from that account. its just the same as if you bought a new ps3 put your psn details and downloading everything you already purchased

Got it. Thought there was another way as in a person is allowed to share a purchased game with 5 other people. So its just a matter of using that person's details and re-downloading.

Got it. Thought there was another way as in a person is allowed to share a purchased game with 5 other people. So its just a matter of using that person's details and re-downloading.

You can put your psn on 5 different consoles to download stuff bought the best way to do it is create an account you don't use share it with 4 other people and everyone top it up then buy what you want and everyone download it. Some full games don't allow you to all play at the same time

Final Fight : Double Impact is one game that you have to be signed into PSN to play it. Not sure of the others that have done it or not though.

Hello lads, ok, does anyone know a reset for the PS3 Slim, I cant get any Audio/Video out of mine, was playing a game there and it just went, Signal out of range on my TV. Is there a way to restore the factory settings on the Slim? Have checked the HDMI ports, and the problem is not there.

Try turning the PS3 on and then holding the power button for 5 seconds.

Edit: Wow, the same thing has just happened to mine and the above trick didn't work. Anyone else have an idea?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom