Sony PlayStation 3

Is the store down for any other Europeans? I try to access it and I'm told "This service is not available in your country/region" :CONF:

Back up and working now. I was able to sign into PSN, just not the store. All up and running now though, saw on a different site that it all came back up at 9pm.

I doubt it, its more of an EA problem because it only happens with FIFA.

You can upload formations and tactics (I think) and people can download them in game.

I've given up with tactics in FIFA 10, they have zero effect on the game, learnt my lesson from 09.

I remember seeing a funny image of the SCEE PSN HQ in the Fifa section a while ago. It had some guy I think asleep next to the big red 'store update live' button and people outside a window looking in angry.

Does anyone know where that pic is or know where to find it or something similar?

Today's late update (despite it being full of shit) makes me wish I had saved that pic.

It's a drawing of a monkey asleep next to the button I think.

EDIT: GOTCHA!

nqu49t.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone bought Comet Crash off the PSN? I love tower defence games but after buying Savage Moon and finding that the difficulty was super high and a little on the unfair side I'm not so sure of this. In Savage Moon the enemies paths around the maps were varied and they'd always choose the section you had the least defence on. So if this is the same then it won't be for me.

YouTube - Comet Crash - The Basics

Ok, so its been a while since I updated owt on my PS3 today, anyhow, it took over an hour to download a 600Mb update for MotorStorm : PR, and 20 mins for a 100Mb update for Wipeout HD, just wondering, is this normal length of time for game updates? I dont remember System updates taking as long. Thanks.

does anyone received a message like it said that online will not be free,need to pay starting next year..if reach 500,000 protest message,sony will let online free..

Back
Top Bottom