Sony PlayStation 3

Ahh guys seriously, you'll never need another wheel if you get a G25. I know it's probably double your guy's budget but it's well worth it. Just for the proper gear box (on the right side aswell), the pedals feel individual e.g. the brake pedal feels a lot different to the clutch and gas pedal (it also has a clutch), and the realistic feeling of the wheel, you feel every bump and you have wrestle the wheel when off track. It's probably the closest thing you'll get to actually driving a car. I've been through quite a few wheels in my gaming history and can honestly say you're missing out by getting a cheaper wheel. If you're spending £70 YG you may aswell get the G25, it miles better than that GT wheel, the pedals feel realistic and you can adjust the gear stick to where you like.

jonneymendoza has one here:
HTPCandg25setup005.jpg

Get some cable ties jonney ;)

If you say so! Hopefully the price will be down nearer to release. Either way I'll try to go halves with my Brother.

Another vote for the G25 here - just awesome. Using the clutch in GT5p is great.

I sold mine in the end (to some crazy dutch guy who only plays trackmania on his PC?! Think a G25 is overkill for that, but hey!) - because I didnt really have the room to have it set up or store it anywhere.

But if i had the room - like a dedicated gaming room - I'd get another in a flash.

Wasn't for me at all. Passed my code on after I tried it. Was very boring imo.

I'm the same SJP. Played a good hour of it last night and it just got really repetitive and tad boring. It felt like the Resistance 2 multiplayer, where you would get into the battle zone only to die a few seconds later due to the sheer number of people all playing at once. There isn't much room to manoeuvre and you can't get to your objectives. The moment you try and make a run for it you get shot down. It was fun for a bit but I grew tired of spawning, killing one and then getting mowed down by three others.

My misses is addicted to it on facebook. I used to have it on the 360 but there were far too many idiots online with cameras flashing their tiny peckers. I didn't mind when it was some nice looking lady flashing her boobies though.

My misses is addicted to it on facebook. I used to have it on the 360 but there were far too many idiots online with cameras flashing their tiny peckers. I didn't mind when it was some nice looking lady flashing her boobies though.

Oh, you played Dags too... :LOL:

Anyone else having problems staying signed into PSN?

I've been signed out 10 times since midnight.

I keep getting signed out of PSN while playing Fifa. Anyone know if there is maintenance or something on the sony or EA servers.

I'm having the same problems too, not sure what is causing it.

PSN isn't allowing me to send messages now, WTF!

Last edited:
I just downloaded home 1.3 and it froze on the initialising screen. First time my ps3 freezes. wth..

Does it actually take that long?

FIFA and PSPgo downloads... the emails for the rewards scheme have started going out causing multiple instances of 1.5GB downloads...

Fun!

Posted by a mod on the official forums, thats the reason for PSN being unreliable today.

Looks like everything is back to normal now.

EDIT: Its still a mess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom