Sony PlayStation 3

Hell yeah, we never leave Costco without buying some Pukka pies.

Disappointing update today :( I'll get Backspacer next week but nothing else here I'm interested in.

PS3 Content
Downloadable Games

Heavy Weapon (£6.99/€7.99)
PEGI 7+
Demos (free)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
PEGI 16+

Lost Planet 2
PEGI 16+

The Punisher: No Mercy
PEGI 16+
Add-On Game Content

Fallout 3 – Broken Steel Pack (£7.99/€9.99)
PEGI 16+

Batman: Arkham Asylum – Prey In The Darkness Pack (free)
PEGI 16+

UFC Unleashed 2009 – Additional Fighters (£2.99/€3.99)
PEGI 16+

Madden NFL 10 – AFL Legacy Pack (£5.25/€6.59)
PEGI 3+

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 – Sheshan Course (£4.79/€5.99)
PEGI 3+

Guitar Hero 5 –

* Dull Life by Yeah Yeah Yeahs (£1.59/€1.99)
* Geeks Were Right by The Faint (£1.59/€1.99)
* Munich by Editors (£1.59/€1.99)
* Yeah Yeah Yeahs/The Faint/Editors Track Pack (contains the three tracks listed above) (£4.39/€5.49)

PEGI 12+

Rock Band –

* Amongst The Waves by Pearl Jam (£0.99/€1.49)
* Force of Nature by Pearl Jam (£0.99/€1.49)
* Gonna See My Friend by Pearl Jam (£0.99/€1.49)
* Got Some by Pearl Jam (£0.99/€1.49)
* Johnny Guitar by Pearl Jam (£0.99/€1.49)
* Just Breathe by Pearl Jam (£0.99/€1.49)
* Speed of Sound by Pearl Jam (£0.99/€1.49)
* Supersonic by Pearl Jam (£0.99/€1.49)
* The End by Pearl Jam (£0.99/€1.49)
* The Fixer by Pearl Jam (£0.99/€1.49)
* Unthought Known by Pearl Jam (£0.99/€1.49)

PEGI 12+

I'm trying to redownload my games on my brothers ps3 he's given me but I'm getting the message that my account been used on 5 already and after phoning sony up they won't reset my 5 limit as ive only had 2 consoles break.

So what i need from anyone here is if you have my account on your ps3 can you go into my name, log in, then go to account management and activate system i think and then 'deactivate'.

I'll have to change my password to let you log in and if you've deleted my name we'll have to pm and do the email + password thing so you can get my name up on screen then deactivate and then let me know.

Thanks

I think I might have your details for my PS3, but I deleted your name. I can check tonight if you want?

Yeah that would be great. I'll pm you my log in stuff. I asked if deleting the username would have worked and they said you (meaning me) would have to add my name again, and do the 'use existing account' again and then deactivate it under account options to fully complete it.

Right lads, Im getting quite excited by Gran Turismo 5 (Even if the game is a March release!). Looking for a good wheel to get for this, something good but not overly expensive. Suggestions lads?

I'd recommend a 900 degree wheel. I'm looking at some myself, the Logitech ones seems the best. You can get some pretty cheap ones that look decent and have full steering.

Pbb - Do you still have my account on your PS£? I'm gagging to download the MAG beta and play but can't until I get people to deactivate my account.

Go with the Logitech G25 YG. It's a superb wheel; full 900 degrees of motion, force feedback, gear paddles and pedals that include an accelerator, brake and clutch. The gear stick can also be set to manual (6 gears typical H gear style) or shift (for rally driving - push up to increase gears, down to decrease) and is also mounted separately from the wheel, so you can set it at different heights. This wheel is also compatible with almost all the driving games on the PS3.

It really is the best wheel I've ever owned and I'm sure you can pick one up cheaply in the AVF classifieds or eBay for about £100. Other than that there is the Porsche Fantech wheels but they are normally around the £180 mark.

Last edited:
How much?! :SHOCK:

MJ, I think the most I'd spend is £40-£50. Do you know if any of the Logitech ones will work on my lap (like the MS 360 wheel that has a lap mount, i.e. lots of rubber-grip lines that work surprisingly well)? There's no room in here to swing a cat, never mind a wheel. :(

Yeh probably not willing to hit the 100 mark. I like the look of this for £70

logitech-driving-force-gt-racing-wheel-for-gran-turismo-5-prologue-big.jpg

Ahh guys seriously, you'll never need another wheel if you get a G25. I know it's probably double your guy's budget but it's well worth it. Just for the proper gear box (on the right side aswell), the pedals feel individual e.g. the brake pedal feels a lot different to the clutch and gas pedal (it also has a clutch), and the realistic feeling of the wheel, you feel every bump and you have wrestle the wheel when off track. It's probably the closest thing you'll get to actually driving a car. I've been through quite a few wheels in my gaming history and can honestly say you're missing out by getting a cheaper wheel. If you're spending £70 YG you may aswell get the G25, it miles better than that GT wheel, the pedals feel realistic and you can adjust the gear stick to where you like.

jonneymendoza has one here:
HTPCandg25setup005.jpg

Get some cable ties jonney ;)

Last edited:
If you're in a rush I'd go with the Logitech Driving Force wheel Chris, should be able to pick it up for about £40 used and it can be used on your lap.

http://www.google.co.uk/products/ca...e&oe=utf-8&cid=9316318949984991262&sa=title#p

If you can hold out though, you have till March for GT5 it seems, I'd save up for a G25 and pick up a cheap B&D workbench to clamp it to. You can then fold the workbench down with it attached and store it under the bed or something.

The G25 is £125 at Play.com, seems reasonable compared to the £70 wheel.

However is there no way to sit it in my lap?

The G25 is £125 at Play.com, seems reasonable compared to the £70 wheel.

However is there no way to sit it in my lap?
nope no way mate and for hwo reasons.

1. It was built to be clamped on a desk or something
  2. The force feedback on this wheel is very powerful and will be uncomfortable on your lap

Yeah that would be great. I'll pm you my log in stuff. I asked if deleting the username would have worked and they said you (meaning me) would have to add my name again, and do the 'use existing account' again and then deactivate it under account options to fully complete it.

Apparantly I've now deactivated your account on my system :)

Back
Top Bottom