Sony PlayStation 3

Yeah they're more like £100-110 delivered in the main auctions (not buy it now).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Logitech-G25-...14&_trkparms=72:1687|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

By the looks of it SJP really wants a cheap reliable wheel not a pro wheel. I'd go for one of the Logitech PS3 wheels. I've played on one at my mates house, it was pretty responsive and light to the touch. Only cost about £30-50 new.

Wow! To be fair, he is pretty much giving that away - with free delivery too, which has got to be worth at least £20-25.

Ones I was watching last week were going for £160-170. Thats why I dont mind ebay, cos people will pay over the odds! :LOL:

Wow! To be fair, he is pretty much giving that away - with free delivery too, which has got to be worth at least £20-25.

Ones I was watching last week were going for £160-170. Thats why I dont mind ebay, cos people will pay over the odds! :LOL:
you cant get away with that in here mate, we aint stupid ;)

Team17 has announced that the PlayStation Network version of Worms will be released in Europe over Easter, which presumably means we'll get it on Thursday, 9th April, before we all shut down to scoff chocolate.

The PSN release is an enhanced port of the Xbox Live Arcade version, which the developer says is among the best-selling games on the Microsoft service, and will cost GBP 7.99 / EUR 9.99.

So what's new? Well, on top of the traditional one-to-four player 2D turn-based shoot-'em-up strategy, there's 1080p graphics support, new effects, a more responsive physics engine, and new retro-styled landscapes.

Those who felt the XBLA version was a bit light on weaponry will also be pleased to hear that the PSN version includes the Holy Hand Grenade, Super Sheep and Concrete Donkey.

Check out our Worms PSN screenshot gallery to see how it looks.

Anyone else getting this? :)

I bought it on the 360 and I think I played it twice. It was good fun but the AI was piss poor and took ages to do anything. I believe they patched it eventually but I'd lost all interest by then. Plus it felt like they purposely kept back a shit load of content that was already out there just to charge us for it at a later date.

Fun in MP mode... think I have it on 360 though, I'll have to check if I brought it before and download it again.

Not getting any damn time to game properly at the moment :(

My missus has discovered rock music this week and it is all she listens too now (no bad thing!), but every night, she wants to play Guitar Hero Metallica and Rock Band 2!!

Still, its improving my drumming no end!

The EU Playstation site doesn't want to update my portable ID, still showing as 49 trophies. I log in to the US site and it shows the updated trophy count.

Here's the UK's top ten SingStar downloads for last week:

1. Leona Lewis - "Run"
  2. Queen - "Bohemian Rhapsody"
  3. The Ting Tings - "That's Not My Name"
  4. Dizzee Rascal feat. Calvin Harris - "Dance Wiv Me"
  5. Vanilla Ice - "Ice Ice Baby" [seriously? - Ed]
  6. Billy Joel - "Tell Her About It"
  7. Phyllis Nelson - "Move Closer"
  8. Outkast - "Roses"
  9. Elvis Presley - "Suspicious Minds"
  10. P!nk - "Just Like A Pill"
Eurogamer

Must buy Roses!

I had an email from sony today saying it's had an update...

New Features

* Enhanced Standard Definition TV signal for a crisper and more vibrant picture
* Switch Back feature allows you to flick between the last two channels you watched
* Extra fast forward and rewind speed lets you fly through your recorded programmes with ease
* Live Direct lets you jump straight into live TV from your PS3™ Home Menu (XMB™)
* New volume settings ensure there are no more annoying changes in volume between different channels

Cool, will have to check that out then :)

I had an email from sony today saying it's had an update...

New Features

* Enhanced Standard Definition TV signal for a crisper and more vibrant picture
* Switch Back feature allows you to flick between the last two channels you watched
* Extra fast forward and rewind speed lets you fly through your recorded programmes with ease
* Live Direct lets you jump straight into live TV from your PS3™ Home Menu (XMB™)
* New volume settings ensure there are no more annoying changes in volume between different channels

Dags, mine is doing the same!! :CURSE:

If you change the image associated with your Portable ID (I had SingStar or something, changed it to FIFA), it's updated my trophy count as well :)

Speaking of trophies, where the hell did you get all of those trophies from Rad?! :SHOCK:

I have no idea - I've not even been a trophy whore by picking up the piss easy games or picking up games just because they have trophies but they're still shit. I was going to try burnout after they added the trophies but I just couldn't be bothered to do it all again from scratch.

I could easily have many more than I have now - like in LBP there are trophies for hearting people or making a level or playing a 4 player game with strangers. Or in Skate 2 there is a trophy for changing your skaters sex, which would take seconds and give me a trophy but it's just something i don't want to do so ive not.

Store updated.

In the anniversary special i spotted Crash Commando for £4.79 - wasn't that about £7 at launch?

-

Reg Doll Kung Fu is £7.99

Capcom continue to take the piss asking for £11.99 for Flock

Worms is £7.99

Hail to the chimp at £11.99 (whatever the hell that is)

Resi 5 Vs Pack - £3.99

Riddick demo

and a few other things

Yea I bought it for £7, decent game, doesn't last for long though.

Anyone played Burn Zombie Burn?

Anyone know if the Special Edition for Batman Arkham Asylum is being released over here?

Last edited:
It's pretty much smash brothers brawl but with ragdoll physics. It's a little fiddily to control at first, getting used to using motion controls and that and how to throw yourself around but it's not bad. There are different game modes like the one i had where you have to throw fish into the barrel. I've not played it enough to know what else it has though.

YouTube - Rag Doll Kung Fuâ„¢: Fists of Plastic

It looks like a lot of fun.

I could never get used to the controls of a Smash Bros game, but then I've never had a Nintendo console so I guess that'd be why.

Probably have an easier time getting used to this on PS3.

Most definitely, I'm going to order the wireless mics next week and the trophy update is this Thursday or next so I'll wait for those before I do it.

:COOL:

I tried to sing Roses last night but ended up having to stop because I was laughing so much, great lyrics :)

I've just got a few SingStar games. 2 x PS2 ones + Vol 1 and Queen on PS3. It's a top laugh. Me and the Mrs have had some great duets. We can't sing for toffee though!

I wouldn't mind picking up some of the PS2 discs, don't fancy paying over £10 for them though (which is what they go for on eBay usually).

Back
Top Bottom