Sony PlayStation 3

Talking of Trophies can you/how do you turn them off...?

You can't stop yourself from being rewarded with them - but if the pop ups are bugging you you can turn notifications off in the systems tab. I'm not sure if that will disable trophy pop ups though.

I spotted a Nick Cave song on the Singstore yesterday...

I got the Gioteck triggers today, £3.50 well spent. :COOL:

I'm considering getting the Gioteck triggers, do they feel stable on the controller? I've seen loads of good reviews but I just get the feeling that they're going to be some tacky bit of plastic that feels out of place?

I'm playing FIFA at the moment and they don't feel out of place, I'll get a better impression when I play Burnout later.

The voice control in Singstar works very well but because I don't use the pad as much as I used to, it turns itself off during the middle of a song and the menu comes up. Very annoying.

Last edited:
Yea, my initial impressions were wrong, feels weird when playing FIFA. I haven't tried any other games yet.

Looks like I'm going to have to give my white DS3 a rest, its making my hands feel weird.

I can't remember what song it was, I'll check it later.

Rock Band is a problem for the pad turning off during a set and pausing the songs as well, very annoying.

Since the last firmware update my PS3 has been making a lot more noise around 9pm every night when I'm playing BAP. It sounds like a bloody hoover, however when I quit the game the noise goes away.

It must be a FIFA thing because it doesn't happen with my other games, although the noise was a tiny bit high when I was playing Bad Company yesterday but it was drained out by the excellent audio in the game.

Started to play fifa again this week and noticed my ps3 fan going crazy. No other games do it, just fifa. very strange.

:D,

Haven't had that happen to me, started playing again a couple of weeks ago. It's mostly the harddisk loading/reading sounds that I notice.

51S7HADY5PL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

:SMOKIN:

Yea, jumped on Singstar today to pick up the voice patch (and some Ting Tings :LOL:).

Voice control is very impressively done, been 100% accurate for me so far.

And BTW, Tobi, your Roses video is legendary! Wish SS would save full length vids - but well done fella for sticking that up there!

Thanks, the latest videos are just trial runs, I'll use more props and people eventually.

Noby Noby Boy gets an automatic title update today that adds multiplayer, farts, poses and hair styles.

Offline Multi Boys lets four Boys play together, according to Andriassang, and Onara Boy (Fart Boy) will provide the aforementioned gas.

Boy House hairstyles are given more variety, birds produce more poses when thinking and additional sound effects have been added, as has the option to choose music.

And there's "more and more" packed inside, according to the Noby Noby Boy website.

Noby Noby Boy - the latest game from Katamari Damacy creator Keita Takahashi - launched exclusively on PSN in February and blew our socks off.

Sony has confirmed to Eurogamer that InFamous will launch in the UK on 29th May.

I haven't played the game since the Mars was reached, I'll have to visit it again at some point.

Back
Top Bottom