Sony PlayStation 3

what you mean? you dont play online on the ps3? 360? or fifa?

dont quit understand your response as i was simply asking if you have fifa lol ;):D

at rad. none of us in BAP ball hog, we all play well as a team and dont moan or argue with eachother.

you could have a quick read on our bap thread here http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-...fifa09-bap-team-avf-blu-rays-part-2-a-26.html that page is a prime example of how well we respect eachother. disagreements and misunderstand do happen just like in real life but everyone in the bap team are very mature enough to deal with things the appropriate way with apologizes etc which you can see for yourself in that page of that thread :)

I've got FIFA on the 360 now, swapped my PS3 copy to play on the 360 instead. But I never really played Clubs on the 360 in the end. I tried it a couple of times but because the teams were limited to five people, it meant it wasn't as good as I hoped it would be.

I've got FIFA on the 360 now, swapped my PS3 copy to play on the 360 instead. But I never really played Clubs on the 360 in the end. I tried it a couple of times but because the teams were limited to five people, it meant it wasn't as good as I hoped it would be.
are you playing with Tim's/coopz BAP team?

It was a decision made by the Clubs head honchos (CW & Tim?) so if we got more than 5 people in a room, then another team had to play instead. Something to do with people not wanting to play in defence etc.

I would've preferred to play in defence rather than play in a 5-man team so never bothered with Clubs. Then my Gold subscription ran out and I think they're happy to play with 10-man teams now, sod's law :LOL:

Jonney, nope, see above :LOL: I might play in one of the clubs when I get my Gold sub back though.

It was a decision made by the Clubs head honchos (CW & Tim?) so if we got more than 5 people in a room, then another team had to play instead. Something to do with people not wanting to play in defence etc.

Oooo politics eh?? Come and play with a REAL team Dags ;)

:SNACK:

I would've preferred to play in defence rather than play in a 5-man team so never bothered with Clubs. Then my Gold subscription ran out and I think they're happy to play with 10-man teams now, sod's law :LOL:

Jonney, nope, see above :LOL: I might play in one of the clubs when I get my Gold sub back though.

LOL well your definetly going to love play for my bap team then. if there is 10 of us on, we play all 10 of us in one game. we take turns in playing in defence and no1 moans or argues about it.

read my above posts in this page about how well our bap club handles things etc. why dont you trade it in for the ps3 version ;)

free online play and you get to play for a BAP team that meets your needs :)

Saw loads of peeps playing FIFA last night when I was looking for some hot multiplayer Peggle action.

Please dont make me buy FIFA for a 3rd time... getting that itch to do clubs again with the 360 peeps - spesh if Dags comes up trumps with a Gold sub (£28 on Ebay BTW Dags...)

Just waiting to see if I get some money really. I've been told it should arrive this week so if it does, I'll be getting the Gold sub :)

Saw loads of peeps playing FIFA last night when I was looking for some hot multiplayer Peggle action.

Please dont make me buy FIFA for a 3rd time... getting that itch to do clubs again with the 360 peeps - spesh if Dags comes up trumps with a Gold sub (£28 on Ebay BTW Dags...)
haha get it for the ps3 mate :)

Nah, not again! If I get it, will be for the 360 - gonna go over BB tonight and see what I can get with my £24 credit from this morning.

Race Pro, FIFA09 or a few older games like Gow, Vegas, etc.
come on you know u want it for your ps3 ;) its more sexier on the ps3:PINKS::D

stop forcing yourself in gaming on your 360 ;)

come on you know u want it for your ps3 ;) its more sexier on the ps3:PINKS::D

stop forcing yourself in gaming on your 360 ;)

I would get it on the PS3 just to justify your 300 BAP request messages every night :LOL:

Nah, I like the 'idea' of FIFA, but when I get it, all the old annoyances come flooding back and I only play it once.

I was just seeing Bitter, Joe, Chris etc playing it all in party mode on 360 last night made me remember how good it used to be (on my last 360!).

360 does do online stuff much better, so I would get those sort of games on the 360...

Fucking PS Store won't accept my new debit card!! Keeps saying the details are wrong even though I've tried it on the Net and the PS3 several times with everything perfect, anyone got any trouble?!

Well, weird thing is it let me fund £5 into it when i first put the new card in, since then it won't let me use it at all, just getting an error saying its wrong. If it was wrong in the first place then why did it let me use it to put a fiver on using the new one?!

well thats what made me get that accessory and so far it works BRILLIENTLY. not a single hiccup and it comes with everything as noted in that video! quality piece of accessory to have

Well, weird thing is it let me fund £5 into it when i first put the new card in, since then it won't let me use it at all, just getting an error saying its wrong. If it was wrong in the first place then why did it let me use it to put a fiver on using the new one?!

Have you activated the new card online?

Have you activated the new card online?

Yep, like I said it actually let me USE £5 into the PS account, after that- nada. Apparently, as I spoke to them today, it's due to them and they're working on it and loads of people are getting the same error. I cant even get the COD5 map pack THANKS SONY.

Back
Top Bottom