Sony PlayStation 3

Can't get mine to work. I log into PS site and then it says I have to key in my details again to transfer my profile over to new one. It won't allow my username or password. Weird as I've just logged in using them!!

Any ideas?

Can't get mine to work. I log into PS site and then it says I have to key in my details again to transfer my profile over to new one. It won't allow my username or password. Weird as I've just logged in using them!!

Any ideas?

Yeah for some reason my password wasn't the same as it is on my PS3 so i just went on forgot password and they emailed it to me. Worked fine then.

Yeah for some reason my password wasn't the same as it is on my PS3 so i just went on forgot password and they emailed it to me. Worked fine then.

I just selected the other option. Select info myself or something like that. Works now.

Probably another EU delay, should appear next week.

Hmm I've had some more trophies over the last few days and my PSN Sig thing hasn't updated like I hoped. It seems you have to refresh your PSN Profile yourself on the site to update it. But then even with it showing the updated info on the PS site I'm still seeing my old data on my sigs. :(

Oh it's suddenly changed.

Well I bought the Sega Mega Drive Collection with the money I got back from Dead space and it great. There's a bunch of shit on there but a bunch of great titles as well. Street of Rage 2 is still awesome and it's also a piss easy platinum trophy. Only 1 title requires you to 'complete the game' and that's the 'Mean Bean Machine' - the rest are things like 'Collect 100 rings on sonic 3 playing as Tails' 'Unlock Roo on Streets Of Rage 3' 'finish the first level of street of rage 1 with all 3 characters'.

Last edited:
i bought it and it arrived the same day everyone gave up on killzone so ive not been able to test it out yet. but it seems great so far, feels comfy and charged quickly

ahh i see. would be great for use with fifa's be a pro. rad you should seriously consider re-buying it again and join my bap team. ask YoungGun, tobi, and MJ, they very much enjoy playing bap on fifa. tobi is in fact our most active member in it.

i was thinking about it yesterday as im seeing lots of shit in PES's AI now ive moved from "Be a legend" to the ML. You dont notice it all in BAL mode. anc i like the card trade thing they're adding that they had on the Champ League game.

I'll probably buy the card trading game for FIFA, it was the best thing about Euro 2008, I loved that mode :)

i was thinking about it yesterday as im seeing lots of shit in PES's AI now ive moved from "Be a legend" to the ML. You dont notice it all in BAL mode. anc i like the card trade thing they're adding that they had on the Champ League game.

nothing beats playing with people u know as well :) you send me a psn message i think on why u hated fifa and most of those bugs have been ironed out now such has defenders running sideways from a through ball

take a look below and see how active we are. half of our active players are evo web members you know :

its a great game rad and as you can see, the bap team is still alive and kicking since practically day 1

Last edited:
Yeah come and join us Rad. BAP is loads of fun since they've ironed out some of the bugs. We've also dropped our defensive line back a little so we're not caught on the bounce every time. We play in a relaxed environment aswell and there's no bitching if anyone messes up.

I might have a look and see how much Gamestation are sking for it 2nd hand. I've been enjoying PES BAL mode but playing the ML is pretty hard work when you have ai team mates running AWAY from passes and generally taking control. I've had my ai teammates score taps in without me pressing anything, fair enough... but then I've had then head the ball into my own goals and hoof the ball away for a corner when they had loads of space around them to pass it out.

I've been in the mood for some footie for a few weeks and thought PES would do but then I saw they were bringing the card systems back and as I enjoyed it i started thinking about fifa again. Is the card thing free or is it expensive dlc?

£8 to activate the full version, pretty steep but after thinking about it, I'll get my moneys worth as I spent ages in that mode on Euro. I felt addicted to getting as many sticker pages fulled in, and the joy of getting a gold card when I bought a new pack :LOL:

Is it the 'ultimate team' thing again? Like it was in the champions league game? you have a choice of sticking them into your collection or selling them or using them in your dream team?

I'm on the 360 now, Jonney. Never really play online tho.
what you mean? you dont play online on the ps3? 360? or fifa?

dont quit understand your response as i was simply asking if you have fifa lol ;):D

at rad. none of us in BAP ball hog, we all play well as a team and dont moan or argue with eachother.

you could have a quick read on our bap thread here http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-...fifa09-bap-team-avf-blu-rays-part-2-a-26.html that page is a prime example of how well we respect eachother. disagreements and misunderstand do happen just like in real life but everyone in the bap team are very mature enough to deal with things the appropriate way with apologizes etc which you can see for yourself in that page of that thread :)

Last edited:
Yeah I'll be up for some games - ill have to have some practise on it myself this afternoon to freshen up.

Back
Top Bottom