Sony PlayStation 3

lol break your own leg and maybe your missus will get you your ps3 back. btw MJ BRILLIENT BAP games tonight.

we bloody stuffed those avf cunts to shame in the first game 5:0

Yeah we played really well as a team too. Your first hat-trick aswell! Well done mate.

The Watchmen demo is decent. I like the fighting mechanics and the graphics are nicely done but the camera is annoying.

Thinking about it nick - maybe your best off not moaning at your wife too much. (Not that you said you have, just in case you might) Remember 'You will die at the hands of another'. ?

Thinking about it nick - maybe your best off not moaning at your wife too much. (Not that you said you have, just in case you might) Remember 'You will die at the hands of another'. ?
why? thats bang out of order though and its the principle of it all that takes the piss. i would be very mad and upset at my wife if she did that. you gotta respect peoples stuff man

No original PSone titles work on ALL Sony PlayStation 3 consoles regarless of SKU. Only PS2 games work on PAL 60GB models.

Can anyone I've shared my PSN with just check to make sure they've deleted it from their console. I think I've only shared the LBP beta. But im at my 5 console limit and sony are saying that the way to get back my 5 is to delete my accounts from the active systems.

I don't just mean delete the user I mean really delete it - "in account settings".
In your account setting there will be an option that says activate account. You go to it under my name and choose to deactivate.

If anyone's deleted my user then i guess you'll have to re add me and ill have to re do my passwords then you can deactivate it and then i can change it all back.

Last edited:
Can anyone I've shared my PSN with just check to make sure they've deleted it from their console. I think I've only shared the LBP beta. But im at my 5 console limit and sony are saying that the way to get back my 5 is to delete my accounts from the active systems.

I don't just mean delete the user I mean really delete it - "in account settings".
In your account setting there will be an option that says activate account. You go to it under my name and choose to deactivate.

If anyone's deleted my user then i guess you'll have to re add me and ill have to re do my passwords then you can deactivate it and then i can change it all back.
I'd be glad to, I'll ring my other half's Cousin and ask her kid to check...

Back
Top Bottom