Sony PlayStation 3

Trophies are now visible on the US Playstation site, although for some reason the trophy button didn't show on my PC but did on a colleagues.

Not able to compare them to anyone elses yet, or even look at anyone elses. I'm talking about trophies still, Jay.

Meh, thats pretty cool - still got a long way to go though before it matches the XBL online stuff.

That was really impressive and at times, I message through my PC when I was playing people online to save having to use the pad! Worked pretty much instantly and all the game/point comparisons were good too.

Shame as Sony obviously have all the data coming in, they could really stretch that kind of thing. Even things like being able to search for new friends -

i.e. "find players aged 30-35 in the UK who play PES, NHL, KZ2 and are online after 9pm weekdays"

Something like that - they have ALL of that information on their servers and little things like that would be cool (and to have in on the PSN too).

Meh, thats pretty cool - still got a long way to go though before it matches the XBL online stuff.

That was really impressive and at times, I message through my PC when I was playing people online to save having to use the pad! Worked pretty much instantly and all the game/point comparisons were good too.

Shame as Sony obviously have all the data coming in, they could really stretch that kind of thing. Even things like being able to search for new friends -

i.e. "find players aged 30-35 in the UK who play PES, NHL, KZ2 and are online after 9pm weekdays"

Something like that - they have ALL of that information on their servers and little things like that would be cool (and to have in on the PSN too).

agrred. i really wanna send,recieve and view messages on my pc

I can see my trophies, it looks nice.

Like you say hopefully messages via PC will be next.

www.us.playstation.com and sign in. Then click My Profile and there should be a Trophies button although it doesn't show up of me. I ended up getting into my trophies by typing in the direct URL tho.

Got mine working - now is there any way of having that info in a sig so i dont have to manually update them like the ones you can get elsehwre?

Upcoming PLAYSTATION® Store Content

Thursday, March 5th, 2009

Guitar Hero DLC

European Track Pack 3

1.) "Break It Out" by Vanilla Sky
2.) "In the Shadows" by The Rasmus
3.) "C'est Comme Ca" by Les Rita Mitsouko

Rock Band DLC

Stevie Ray Vaughan DLC

Texas Flood
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - “Love Struck Baby”
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - “Pride and Joy”
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - “Texas Flood”
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - “Tell Me”
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - “Rude Mood”
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - “Testify”
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - “Mary Had a Little Lamb”
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - “Dirty Pool”
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - “I’m Cryin”
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - “Lenny”

No Doubt Single

No Doubt - “New”

Street Fighter 4 DLC

Shoryuken Pack

Alternate costumes for: Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Gouken and Dan.

Wanted:Weapons of Fate Demo

Watchmen: End is Night

Prince Of Persia DLC

Legends Of Wrestlemania Demo

Skate 2 DLC-
http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/02/26/upcoming-skate-2-dlc-information-leaked/

Throwback Pack

Unlock the retro gear and celebrate the past with some short shorts, knee high socks, tie dyed shirts and crazy sunglasses. While you’re at it, play some air guitar and throw out the peace signs with our classic gestures

Burnout Paradise DLC

Toy Cars DLC-
http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/03/03/get-your-matchbox-on-with-burnout-paradise/

MLB 09 Themes(PS3, PSP)

He's a man with a girls name ... and other bits and bobs.

He had a sex change recently but wanted to keep it secret for a while. I guess he's happy for the world to know the truth now though.

That is correct... or Horseface... or just plain old SJ.
I already told you ladies this in the Killzone thread.

Yes JM, I am a girl but I got a big tinkle aswell!
haha a man with a girls name ;)

maybe its your wife's name? nothing wrong with using your other halfs name in a forum :)

Back
Top Bottom