Sony PlayStation 3

I'll sum up Noby boy too and also describe it as

W.T.F!!!!

Its got so much of the Katamari touch though, even the same fonts.

Not sure exactly what to do at the mo (there are some hidden objectives, but nothing to strive for) - basically, you can visit GIRL at any time and send her your length (Fnar! Fnar!) which gets added to all the other BOYS lengths from around PSN.

This total length moves GIRL from the Earth, to the Sun and 'beyond' - unlocking new planets as she goes, so its a team effort of everyone over PSN.

There is also a leaderboard on GIRLS back showing who has given her the most length.

I'm stopping now before I ejaculate.

Oh, YouTube uploads work... lets see if I can post here...

===

YouTube - NOBY NOBY BOYâ„¢

===

Ok, my BOY just burst! Think I ate too much - I am now 2 half boys and I think I have to eat my rear end to become 1 again...

Last edited:
The tracklisting for Singstar Vol.4 has been revealed via the SingstarWorldForums, as you can see from the list below artists include Amy Winehouse, Bon Jovi and Kaiser Cheifs amongst others. Given that Sony are currently working on wireless microphones for the game, this could be the title they are released with.

screenshot_211195.jpg

Compatible with PS2 and PS3, the new wireless mics will launch on March 20. They look just like the old ones to us, only without wires. Having said that, appearances can be deceiving, because Sony reckons they feature "improved high-quality sound" and - here's the cool bit - a new voice control feature that allows you to say the name of the track you want to sing and it will appear on the screen. Pretty sweet, although this feature is only compatible with PS3.

CVG

:COOL:, Hopefully the price will be under £20

Noby Noby Boy is very, very weird but I am enjoying it, I'm still trying to work out some stuff though, trying to find the Prince.

Also the manual is very nice.

I think I'm gonna get Noby Noby Boy, stick on a bit of Pendulum, down a few bottles of Kopparberg and just see how happy it makes me.
Fuck yes. :LOL:

I may get Nobi Nobi Boy later and get Flower another time cause NNB is cheaper and looks like a trip.

pboreham said:
I think I have to eat my rear end to become 1 again...

What?!

When we got our first look at God Of War III last week, Sony said it would wait until E3 to announce the game's release date, which now appears to be sometime in 2009.

According to a recently issued press release designed to remind us that Killzone 2 ships next week(!), God of War III will be released sometime this year. The PlayStation 3 title is just one of many games the publisher has planned over the next year, including Zipper Interactive's MAG, the "massive action game" it announced at E3 2008.

The list of 2009 hits also includes Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, inFamous, Heavy Rain, and MLB 09: The Show, many of which were already expected to hit before the holidays.

While a 2009 release for God Of War III doesn't sound unreasonable, it's a little bit surprising, considering that the game still appears to have some design decisions that still need working out, even for a game that is still potentially nine months out. That, and Sony's 2009 line up is looking mighty strong, even without the help of Kratos.

We suppose that Sony's wording could give them an out, dating the title for as late as February 19th, 2010, a year after the release hit. We'll know for sure at E3 2009, if Sony's plans don't change.

MAG this year? :LMAO:

MAG 09? It's possible I guess, there's no storyline or scripting to add - just make some big maps and character models and get some beta testers in.

Ypu mean as in it will have different classes or you mean it will have a offline SP storyline mode?

I thought it was just an online MP game with massive battles on huge maps.

More than 21 million PS3s now sold News

Sony has announced that 21.3 million PlayStation 3 consoles have now been sold around the globe.

That puts PS3 in third place behind Nintendo and Microsoft. Just under 45 million Wii consoles had been sold by the end of last year, according to Nintendo. Microsoft reckons it's shifted 28 million Xbox 360 units.

It's worth remembering though, just in the interests of fairness, that those consoles had a head-start, we are not biased ONE LOVE.

Sony announced the figure as it unveiled plans to launch hardware in Latin America. PS2, PS3 and PSP are set to go on sale in 13 different countries as part of the plans.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/more-than-21-million-ps3s-now-sold
----

Crazy how many they have sold despite being at such a high price and not with them really offering any games until recently to make the PS3 worth choosing over a 360.

It's definitely doing better 'to-date' than the 360.

I still find the Wii's success crazy, it's ruining proper video gaming.
would it surprise you all if both MS and sony adapt the same thing wii did? by not updating the hardware for its next console and just slap on some innovative gimmic on it?

dont be surpised if XBOX 3/PS4 has near identical specs to its current gen machines.

would it surprise you all if both MS and sony adapt the same thing wii did? by not updating the hardware for its next console and just slap on some innovative gimmic on it?

Worst. Thought. Ever. :(

I can see them doing it though, going, look at the size of pie Ninty have, can we have some too please.

The Moon has been reached in Noby Noby Boy, has anyone found the Prince yet?

I can't see it they would be too scared of the other getting the upper hand...
scared? is ninty scared? they have made a console that sells at a profit and is outselling both ps3 and 360 combined. win win for ninty and at the end of the day, all companies care about is money and if this is the best way to gain more money regardless if its the right thing to do for us consumers, they will go ahead and do it because money talks.

PS3 already has motion control though and though some games use it well (HV Bowling), it isnt as accessible or versatile as the Wiimote.

I dont think Sony will update the PS3 for years yet. Its obviously got so much untapped potential and with the recent innovation of online firmware updates in this generation (compared to PS1/PS2) they can add on new things (like Home) to keep the console fresh, where they couldnt in the past.

I would say AT LEAST another 5 years before Sony think about releasing the PS4.

The 360 is still a good console, but I think we will see it being outperformed by the PS3 over the next year or so (KZ2, Heavy Rain etc).

Perhaps it will be MS that launch the 720 in a couple of years with some gimmicks tacked on, but how much further can games consoles go? I'd say more home integration, so built in HDTV tuners (with a possible slot on them for viewing cards), Blu-Ray as standard, massive storage HDs, free online play... sounds a bit like the PS3!?

One thing I was thinking the other day, is the next-gen of gaming console should have better online as standard. By that, I mean the first thing you get at bootup, should have more of a web feel - with latest news, RSS feeds, friend lists (currently playing), and MUST have things like online tournaments running at all times.

All of this at bootup would immerse the online world better than having to click around menus etc...

scared? is ninty scared? they have made a console that sells at a profit and is outselling both ps3 and 360 combined. win win for ninty and at the end of the day, all companies care about is money and if this is the best way to gain more money regardless if its the right thing to do for us consumers, they will go ahead and do it because money talks.
Yeah but it's been done, they hit a market that Bill and Sony did not see, they have to come out with something better or different.
Don't get me wrong I'm sure they will have the motion stuff in there, but they are not going to just copy ninty.

They will still pack the latest kit they can because if either do it far better they will take market share, It's not going to be the leap we had last time though I think we will see that in about eight years or so...

The way I see it going is Bill wants the next tech to be a kind of home hub entertainment thing, and used for much more than just gaming.

As for the next PS I still don't know where they will go...

What's the site where you can see other people's PSN ID's, trophies etc?

Edit: Nevermind, all merged into one site now.

Jonney, go to Playstation.com and sign in there, it gives you your friends list although I'm not sure if you can send messages.

Tobi, Flower is great :D The feeling from flying around is awesome!

I'll be buying Noby Noby Boy later :)

Xbox 360 Controller on the PS3

xbox-360-controller-on-the-ps3-20090219033612883.jpg

The console war between PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 rages on, and while you can debate all day about which systems are producing the best games, popular opinion has shown that the 360 is home to the superior controller. Its inclusion of ergonomic trigger buttons is ideal for any FPS title, and the overall feel has been praised since the systems launch. Not wanting to exclude PS3 owners from such a luxury, XCM has announced a new adapter that will allow the crossover conversion of using a Xbox 360 controller on your PS3.

The Cross Battle Adapter is a small, simplistic device that allows you to plug your 360 wired controller into the included USB port, and then plug the adapter itself into your PS3. Fire it up and now you can crank through Killzone 2 even faster with the use of the 360 controllers famed trigger system. Additionally, the adapter also acts as a turbo enabler, letting users add rapid fire to any individual button on the controller simply by flipping a switch. It's like a old NES Advantage, just half a dozen times smaller.

Carrying a MSRP of $39.99, the Cross Battle Adapter is a must for dual console owners who have been waiting for the chance to tear it up on the PS3 with a Xbox 360 controller. For more info, visit the XCM website.

http://uk.gear.ign.com/articles/955/955499p1.html

http://www.xcmlive.com/cgi-bin/xcmlive/engine.pl?function=viewid&id=RKS000165

Back
Top Bottom