Sony PlayStation 3

When is The Watchmen game due for release?

I don't think it'll be Ghostbusters, the first film is using a 50GB disc for its BD release.

Last edited:
The comments from people who've played Flower are all saying they love it :(

Anyone bought it and want to give me one of their activations? ;)

I've used up my 5 console activations :(. I have to phone sony to get them to reset it to 1 but I was going to leave that until this console breaks and I HAVE to get it reset

Well you can only activate your PSN name on 5 consoles - you can then download each game up to 5 times on 5 different profiles. So yes each game has 5 individual activations, but your PSN username also has a limit of 5.
So if you give your PSN out to 4 other people and then try a 5th they'll be told it's not possible. So you will only be able to share that game and any future games with those other 4 people.

I hit 5 when i was giving out LBP betas.

Sony can reset your limit back to 1 (the console you have now) but you have to phone them up and I can't be arsed with that until i HAVE to do it.

I can't buy Flower until I've paid for Killzone 2, wish there was a demo.

Looks like EA are bringing out a new Cricket game this year :COOL:

Last edited:
Great to hear that a new cricket game is coming out (lets hope there is official confirmation soon), although I hope that it is better than the last couple of efforts as they have been poor, the last Brian Lara was also poor, I hear that is also in development, they are using a developer in Australia.

I hope its got 20/20, that could be great online if done properly.

I dont see how a cricket game can work, I remember on the old ones you would just place the marker infront of the wickets (Yorker is the cricket term) and it would be impossible to hit it and if you mistimes it your out. not sure how they could get variation out of it.

Last edited:
The old cricket games were great, Graham Gooch Cricket was awesome :D

Was better on the C64 than the Amiga.

On the 64, you used to have to 'waggle' to get speed on the bowling - dont think you had to do that on the Amiga.

Most of the Audiogenic games were weaker on the Amiga - Emlyn Hughes was also cack on Amiga compared to C64.

Bought Flower.

My head hurts.

VERY nice looking, animations are sweet, music is great, the feeling of being the wind is good but ... wow, motion sickness maybe here :LOL:

Worth the money though? For about the same price I could get Crash Commando or Lumines.

Random thought - a few months ago i had an email from sony where they asked me to fill in a questionnaire about a purchase i had made on the PS Store. I did it and at the end it told me that id get a code to download a free PSN title within 30 days. That title was The Last Guy.

But i've never heard anything back and it was months ago. Anyone know if there was any announcements about that offer so thats why i didnt get it?

I've only done the first level and had to rush out, but that first level was pretty sweet.

As someone on Eurogamer said, their parents went out to the cinema and he put Flower on. When his parents got back, he'd just finished Flower. It's the same price as a cinema ticket, lasts just as long but as good as a quality movie.

Apparantly the game gets better when you get more into it as well :)

Edit: Wow, that second level was awesome! The graphics and whole atmosphere is brilliant, so relaxing!

Edit: Level 3 done ... BUY IT! I'd read in previews about the flying in the canyons and how exhillirating it is ... they weren't wrong! Bloody excellent level! You guys need to try this game.

Edit: Level 4 done. Beautiful, just simply gorgeous to look at.

Edit: Level 5 done, skills are needed here. I thought this was a game where you just floated around but this part you get more into it and have to react a lot more.

Best DLC game I've played really, it's just that engrossing to play, beautiful to look at and relaxing to listen to :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody tell me the average price for replacing the PS3 laser. I've been having a few problems with the damned thing, keeps failing on recognizing a disc in the drive.

i take it you've tried a load-in lens cleaner.
i was wondering if i should by one for the near future.

@ laser thing, Sony should replace your PS3 for free. Just tell them its in the 12 month warranty even if it isn't.

@ Flower, is it even more addictive than Super Stardust is? SS is the best PSN game by far for me...

I never really got into SS to be honest. It's an alright game but Flower just blows it away for me. It sounds like a horrible cliche but it is more than a game, it's an experience.

It's a pretty version of Rez I guess. People say that Rez is an awesome experience and I have to agree that once you get into Rez, it is great. Flower just gets you from the off.

Definate purchase.

Everyone check out this article and video by the Katamari creator Keita Takahashi on his new PSN exclusive title Noby Noby Boy:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/02/13/noby-noby-boy-is/

WOW. Its...indiscribable to say the least. Its a mixture of unbealivable happiness, insanity and drug fuelled direction. Game of the Year right here. Its out this Thursday on the PlayStation Store for €3.99. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The tracklisting for Singstar Vol.4 has been revealed via the SingstarWorldForums, as you can see from the list below artists include Amy Winehouse, Bon Jovi and Kaiser Cheifs amongst others. Given that Sony are currently working on wireless microphones for the game, this could be the title they are released with.

Singstar Vol.4 Tracklist

Alphabeat - 10,000 Nights of Thunder
Amy Winehouse - Rehab
Black Kids - I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance
Bon Jovi - Livin’ On A Prayer
Chris Brown - With You
Chris De Burgh - Lady In Red
Cyndi Lauper - True Colors
The Feeling - Rosé
Gloria Estefan - Rhythm is Gonna Get You
Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown - No Air
Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Beat
Kate Nash - Mouthwash
The Killers - Human
Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
Klaxons - Gravity’s Rainbow
Little Jackie - The World Should Revolve Around Me
N.E.R.D - Sooner Or Later
P!nk - So What!
The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Robbie Williams - Angels
Robyn - Be Mine
Rockwell - Somebody’s Watching Me
Sam Sparro - Black and Gold
The Script - The Man Who Cant Be Moved
Solange - I Decided
Sugababes - Girls
Will.I.Am feat. Cheryl Cole - Heartbreaker
Will Young - Changes
Yazoo - Don’t Go

In the meantime, Mustbuster, Community Manager on the Official PS Forums has revealed the tracks which will be available for download from he 12th February, these are as follows.

In English:

Anouk - “Good God”
Di-rect - “Cool Without You”
DJ Bobo - “Let The Dream Come True”
E-Type and the Poodles - “Line of Fire”
Gavin DeGraw - “I Don’t Wanna Be”
Gavin DeGraw - “Chariot”
Jamelia - “See It In A Boy’s Eyes”
Kirsty MacColl - “A New England”
MGMT - “Electric Feel”
Postman - “All Gone”
Scorpions - “Rock You Like A Hurricane”
Suede - “Film Star”
Suede - “Lazy”
Turbonegro - “Do You Do You Dig Destruction”

In Dutch:

Meneer Kaktus - “Meneer Kaktus Lied”

In French:

Frédéric Lerner - “Ça Passe Ou Ça Casse”

In Spanish:

Joaquín Sabina - “‘Y Nos Dieron Las Diez’”

Everyone check out this article and video by the Katamari creator Keita Takahashi on his new PSN exclusive title Noby Noby Boy:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/02/13/noby-noby-boy-is/

WOW. Its...indiscribable to say the least. Its a mixture of unbealivable happiness, insanity and drug fuelled direction. Game of the Year right here. Its out this Thursday on the PlayStation Store for €3.99. :)

Whattt this looks insane, I want it!! Super happy like LBP. :D

i take it you've tried a load-in lens cleaner.
i was wondering if i should by one for the near future.

Did, And it didn't work. :\

I'm gonna phone them during this week. Here in Portugal things are a little different, the bastards demand proof of purchase on everything, but I'm gonna try to get it fixed free, or get a new one from them.

I wish Sony would release the new songs from Vol.4 on the store as well as releasing it on disc.

I'm tempted now as well - killzone 2 can't come fast enough. I've got back into LBP and Quake Wars but they'll only last me so long.

Me neither Jay. But I don't want to sell it as I'm sure good levels will keep coming out. I just can't be arsed loading the game up to play them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom