Sony PlayStation 3

Sex In the City is just awful and she is just one of the most irritating women on the planet. I dont hate her, I just dont like her really. She's ugly, obsessed with shoes and the advert for her perfume is ridiculous so she has little to interest me :D

There is a Breaking Bad webisode on the US store.

:COOL:

Sex In the City is just awful and she is just one of the most irritating women on the planet. I dont hate her, I just dont like her really. She's ugly, obsessed with shoes and the advert for her perfume is ridiculous so she has little to interest me :D

But she's never done anything to you and there are worse people in the world...

In a shocking display of timeliness, Capcom's Resident Evil 5 game space has been added to PlayStation Home today.

We just went onto PSN to check, and there it is: the Studio Lot, with a facsimile of the game's African village level to explore, and some interactive features - although it's not yet complete, according to good old Ted the Dog. There's free Resident Evil gear available in the mall, too.

Also added in the latest update are complete Street Fighter costumes, a new multiplayer game in Home Square (Helicopter Hit), and some new Watchmen stuff.

Resident Evil 5 joins Far Cry 2 as the only Home game spaces available in Europe. Sony has yet to add its long-promised spaces for Warhawk, Uncharted and Resistance.

Resident Evil 5 is out next week.

i prefer desperate housewives :lol:

on topic, RE5 i am looking forward to more then kz2 :P

Do any of you go on Home? Installed it, walked around and uninstalled it again. Seems pointless to me, especially at the moment with a lack of anything worthwhile.

Haven't been on since it was official released. Definately pointless for the time being.

I've not used it for a while. I checked out the red bull air race but it wasn't enough to keep me interested. You know, even if they added a game space for killzone - it just seems much easier loading the game and finding friends than using home to find mates and then launch.

When they add the ability to stream movies from your HDD on your TV's in your personal space ill be very interested though. that's if they don't back track and say 'ohh the legal team said that the big feature we promised... actually we cant give to you'

Do any of you go on Home? Installed it, walked around and uninstalled it again. Seems pointless to me, especially at the moment with a lack of anything worthwhile.
Yeah that's how I feel about it really, you can't do much but walk around. I checked it the other day and STILL I get guys coming up to me saying "Hello" "Where are you from" and "ASL?" and if I don't reply I get "You must be a tranny" or "You must be a guy" or "UR NOT REALLI A GIRL!!" :ZZZ:

Just read it, I agree with Rad. I'd send the missus around and tell her to say it was only for the night. That's well cheeky!

£300 on someone you barely know? Stuff that, get him a puzzle book from the hospital shop and be done with him!

You should have told her - you wouldn't be making so much noise if someone hadn't given away his £300 console to some kid.

Quick question - are you sure she still likes you?

-

Best solution is probably to go round with your ps2 and xbox and say to the single mum that your misses screwed up - she grabbed the ps3 instead of ps2. If the kid kicks off at all then at least you know he's a little shit and doesn't deserve the console - it's not like he can run after you anyway!

I'll take one as well if you're handing them out
If I get given one through work too Rad your top of the list...

I've got a broken one you can buy it will match his fucking leg.
:LOL:

If he's playing COD like just get the basic one and COD4 be standard and then me n you can get back to playing COD W@W if you have it

Rented it but never got into it, guess I may not get the chance for a bit now...

Back
Top Bottom