Sony PlayStation 3

My other half has said give it a couple of weeks and even had the cheek to have a go when I said I was going to get a 2nd hand one for him, I'd seen one boxed for £240.
She complained as I'd told her she had to wait till her Birthday to get her new DS, as I am also saving to take her and her parents to Prague.

tobi, I can't win... :BLINK:

Why should you buy him one, ehhhh?! Are you loaded or something?! :LOL:

Is there a list of the updates for the store this week anywhere? Can't find one bahhhh.

My other half has said give it a couple of weeks and even had the cheek to have a go when I said I was going to get a 2nd hand one for him, I'd seen one boxed for £240.
She complained as I'd told her she had to wait till her Birthday to get her new DS, as I am also saving to take her and her parents to Prague.

Just tell her then that she can't have her DS actually - because there's a little kid with a broken leg who has first dibs on it for a 'few weeks' - Hoe can she be fine with giving your ps3 away but then kick off when you hold her DS back until her birthday?

And why are you paying for 'her' parents to go on holiday?

She sounds like one of those crazy girlfriends you see in movies who spend all of their partners money and then when it's all gone run off with someone else.

I'd have dumped her long ago.

Why should you buy him one, ehhhh?! Are you loaded or something?! :LOL:

Is there a list of the updates for the store this week anywhere? Can't find one bahhhh.

It's for the US store but
http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psnetwork&thread.id=382208

Last edited:

she got you whipped pretty bad by the sounds of it :LOL:

Thank yas, no sign of LBP content there unless I'm going blind.... Damn you MM!! Edit- ahh, it was further down, doh.

I agree with the DS thing also, haha her face would be amazing. :LOL:

Last edited:

I take it you are a Welshman looking at the team you support?
If you are then I am ashamed to be bracketed in the same category as you. If you aren't then that's your loss but either way, you are being taken for a mug!

Sort it out son.

Anyone know why the stores haven't been updated yet?

I was so convinced that yesterday was Thursday.

:DOH:

OOOOO they're up now!! I must go make one!! I didn't think they'd be there for a week at least yet...

Hazzar!!

Last edited:

They should have updated the list of games to choose from, they only added Bioshock.

Yeah they need more games - Seems very stupid to only have a small handful to pick as your 'favourite'

Last edited:
Cannot believe MS can get this pretty much spot on for the 360 and Sony cannot. Not that hard (relatively for the people at Sony).

Whats the bit under mood for ?

It's a random comment you can have with your PSN profile - Separate from the comment you can add on the PS3 console that appears above your name when you're online.

It shows up in your profile where you look at your own trophies, then tab right twice and it shows your name, location, languages spoken and a comment if you have one.

edit: i can now see who is sitting at home playing games all day
tobi316
NBA 2K9
Hawker Mech

KRadiation
Last sign in 64 minutes ago

Last edited:
Dazimus.png

Back
Top Bottom