Sony PlayStation 3

Thursdays Qore episode will be free ( Killzone 2 theme included).

Has anyone here successfully downloaded an episode before?

My Bluetooth Headset arrived today, it's charging at the moment, but it really is a quality piece of gear, if anyone has a PS3, I'd would defo reccommend it as it's the most comfortable Bluetooth headset I have ever tried on.

Thursdays Qore episode will be free ( Killzone 2 theme included).

Has anyone here successfully downloaded an episode before?

You ask that like there has been news of people having trouble downloading them. I download the first episode and though it was a pile of shit but it came with a beta key for Socom so it wasn't too bad.

Erm.. i think they should all be free really as they're basically just videos of stuff you can find elsewhere - especially if you youtube search qore.

I worded it like that because its a SCEA product and you normally have to pay for it.

My Bluetooth Headset arrived today, it's charging at the moment, but it really is a quality piece of gear, if anyone has a PS3, I'd would defo reccommend it as it's the most comfortable Bluetooth headset I have ever tried on.

Bastard!! :P Where did you order yours from? I pre-ordered mine like 2 months ago from play.com but still I haven't got it, which is odd because usually I get all my stuff from play and its here in like 3 days... Plus I saw on Digital Spy that some people who ordered it form there who live in Wales have theirs...

You are referring to the offical PS3 bluetooth headset?

Bastard!! :P Where did you order yours from? I pre-ordered mine like 2 months ago from play.com but still I haven't got it, which is odd because usually I get all my stuff from play and its here in like 3 days... Plus I saw on Digital Spy that some people who ordered it form there who live in Wales have theirs...

I ordered the official keypad add-on and that was dispatched by Play last Friday and still not got it :((

They are shite, I'm never using them again for anything else. No excuse in this day and age to have at worst 2 day shipping - most places do next day now.

I ordered from Play.com, 18 quid and it was sent last Friday and arrived yesterday.

You are referring to the offical PS3 bluetooth headset?

Yeah the offical Sony BT Headset, sorry.

I ordered the official keypad add-on and that was dispatched by Play last Friday and still not got it :((

They are shite, I'm never using them again for anything else. No excuse in this day and age to have at worst 2 day shipping - most places do next day now.

You gotta give them abit of slack at this time of year, I always work on the fact it's coming from Jersey, and to not get hacked off it takes a little longer. I have had orders from other retailers take as long from England. Think exactly how many orders and parcels they sending out at this time of year.

I might ask for that for christmas or my birthday then - £18 isn't too bad but not really something i'd want to spend MY money on

I ordered from Play.com, 18 quid and it was sent last Friday and arrived yesterday.

Yeah the offical Sony BT Headset, sorry.

You gotta give them abit of slack at this time of year, I always work on the fact it's coming from Jersey, and to not get hacked off it takes a little longer. I have had orders from other retailers take as long from England. Think exactly how many orders and parcels they sending out at this time of year.
damm i dont think my new headfones ordered this Monday will arrive before tuesday next week! pathetic if its true. last time i will order from them

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good keyboard for the PS3?

I'm not that keen on the official plug into the pad one they've recently released - the buttons look far too small.

my brother bought one ( i assume from either asda or play) and said it's shit and that when he's pressing the keys sometimes they just don't register on the ps3.

Well, my keypad just turned up and its excellent Rad. The keys are small (and I have fat sausage fingers!), but Ive spent some time typing some test messages and havent mis-typed at all yet.

All the functions are good and the fact it doubles as a mouse too is great. Its light and doesnt get in the way.

For £18 I'm really pleased (bar the slow delivery time).

I use a £5 keyboard from Argos, it works fine, I would like a full sized bluetooth keyboard though.

I guess the Bluetooth headset will most likely be nearer the RRP in supermarkets and places like GAME etc.? I'd like to buy one tomorrow but can't be bothered waiting the weekend for delivery.

Qore lives and dies on the content in each episode and No. 7 is shit, also the exclusive Killzone 2 theme has been on our store for weeks.

Just seen the GTI CLUB advert I'm gonna get it, I used to love playing this...

Got it this morning as I liked the demo (never played the original arcade game).

Its not got much in it, 3 courses - and even those are the same, just with different routes, more traffic etc and only 1 course per difficulty.

It is a fun game though and I imagine it will be cool with 8 players online (and pass the bomb). You have trophies and other unlocks and online leaderboards - all of which probably just about makes it worthwhile (£10 is a bit steep for a PSN game like this).

Got it this morning as I liked the demo (never played the original arcade game).

Its not got much in it, 3 courses - and even those are the same, just with different routes, more traffic etc and only 1 course per difficulty.

It is a fun game though and I imagine it will be cool with 8 players online (and pass the bomb). You have trophies and other unlocks and online leaderboards - all of which probably just about makes it worthwhile (£10 is a bit steep for a PSN game like this).
:TU: Cheers for the info seems pretty much the arcade game, gonna give it a try...

Trine announced for PSN

Out of nowhere today, the game Trine was announced for PSN... and one viewing of the trailer immediately had lots of people in the office buzzing. Seriously, if you haven't seen it yet, check this out:

Trine 'Platforming' trailer HD

It's absolutely gorgeous, and seems reminiscent of classic 2D adventure/puzzle titles like Flashback, Out of This World, and Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey. Trine comes from Finnish developer Frozenbyte, with staff members who've worked on such titles as Super Stardust HD (in fact, the trailer's music definitely sounds like it's from Super Stardust HD composer Ari Pulkkinen).

According to the information released so far, the game has you creating and using physics-based objects to defeat enemies and get through puzzles (you can see this in the trailer). It features three heroes, each with his or her own abilities (the wizard summons objects, the thief uses agility, and the warrior offers physical destruction), and you can choose which one you want to use at any time.

The best news, though, is that it's not far off -- Trine will release in Spring of 2009. We can't wait to see more.

Trailer

Looks good.

That looks really nice, couldn't find a trailer on PSN though, it'd be good to see the video in better quality.

Looks good, a challenger for LBP maybe?! Is this going to be a downloadable game like Pixeljunk or something or a buy from shop?

Back
Top Bottom