Sony PlayStation 3

Capcom has decided to offer everybody the Street Fighter Underground Remix album for free.

This is to celebrate the release of SSFII Turbo HD Remix, although this won't appear on the European PlayStation store until, well, hopefully next week - Capcom hasn't said.

Oh, and by "everybody", we mean those with a PS3 - there's no sign of the album on Xbox Live Marketplace. That, or we're simply blind.

But pop on to the US PlayStation Store and the hip-hop album is yours to enjoy, and boasts the likes of the Hieroglyphics Crew, Redman, Zion I and DJ Qbert, says Kotaku.

There's a MySpace page for the Street Fighter Underground Remix that has some samples to listen to.

Our review of Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will be with you very soon.

Ohhh I'll grab that, Hiero and Zion I are great :ROCK:

shame there are no DS3 pad deals, I have gone through 5 pads now with my PS3 in no time at all, wearing grooves in the stick shafts that cause the sticks to stick/wedge... I'm trying the DS3's next but I fear the same result, just a more expensive one... :CURSE:

shame there are no DS3 pad deals, I have gone through 5 pads now with my PS3 in no time at all, wearing grooves in the stick shafts that cause the sticks to stick/wedge... I'm trying the DS3's next but I fear the same result, just a more expensive one... :CURSE:

With hands like feet, I dread to think what your doing with them Nick! Have to say the DS3 does feel much better, but again the sticks are its downfall and I doubt that problem will be fixed.

Cool! At last :)

Still not quite as good as the 360 one as it doesnt show your game you are playing, trophy score etc...

Good how you can see your friend list online now though. Sony are (SLOWLY) getting there...

Last edited:

Definitely a bit rubbish, I would have liked a different background and you can only choose from a few games to set as your favourite (no multi-format games, i.e. Guitar Hero World Tour, Rock Band, nothing like that). I don't really like any of the games listed so I had to pick one I'm looking forward to. :ANX:

Nice idea though.

Meh indeed. Looking at them inspires me to get one, like methodine inspires Amy Winehouse, a.k.a. I'm not bothered.

Enthusiastic to the point where I'm reminded of this guy.
irishmike_reg.jpg

That's excellent news (the fact they've used the remixes from the ocr site)

I've had McVaffe's "Loco Blanka" and "Retro Russian" for a while now, so I'm hoping they're the mixes used in-game.

Any idea when it's due on UK Store? Or is it pretty straight forward to purchase from a foreign (US) store?

Sony has popped out a firmware update for PS3.

Version 2.53 can be downloaded now - for real this time - and aims to improve the internet browser Flash player, according to the US PlayStation blog.

More sites will now be supported and full-screen play has been added, as has live movie (RTMP format) playback.

Flash 9 support was whispered into firmware update 2.5, but had a mixed reception from fans; some had problems, some didn't.

Incidentally, Eurogamer TV uses Flash Player 9, so you can now enjoy Johnny Minkley from the comfort of your sofa. So to speak.

BBC iPlayer works better on the browser now although I'm having issues scrolling the page.

What is with consoles and red lights of death eh?

Never a good sign. I've never known how long the warranty is, but if its 12 months, then thats just typical isn't it mate?

It basically just beeped and the light was flashing. I think the warranty is 12 months and ive had it just over 12 months. I got it November last year and its the 60GB Model. Yeah typical Tom, my 360 Elite did a similar thing (the so called non Red Ring Of Death model) and now my new 360 Arcade is having issues reading discs and its only 3 weeks old!

I had beeping before when switch it off when first had console but then it stopped after so long have no idea why done it.

Yea, mine beeps (and lights flash) too sometimes. Nothing to worry about I think, just a 'soft crash'.

Mine normally does it exiting PlayTV.

Back
Top Bottom