Sony PlayStation 3

I've not checked the store myself but im interested to see if FIFA 09 is a downloadable full title like burnout or a PSP version of the game.

When you add up the price of all the Dead Space DLC it comes up to $30 (or more I can't remember) that is shocking by EA. The US store got loads of Need for Speed DLC yesterday and all together its more than $60!

:SHOCK:

Bastard I can't get the LBP outfits you need to pay for. :( Damn NA copy, should have waited. Anyone got a US credit card, I'd paypal the monies over. :LOL:

Can't believe you'd have to pay like $60 for all that stuff for ONE game, thats like £35 or something.

Was gonna get a PS3 for £200 today. They had an offer on in WH Smiths where you got £10 off for every £30 you spent, so £300=£200 but they'd sold out!

Anyone know anywhere doing the double pack of DS3 controllers... I saw a deal for buy two for £45, but I can't find the link now...

If you find anything, let me know (and vice versa).

I've just bought a DS3 so I can play LBP with my boys but my 2 original sixaxis are starting to play up now. The ones L2 button keeps sticking and the other ones casing is starting to come aprt on the left handle. Bit of glue could probably fix that one but might aswell buy a twin pack if one is out there.

I've just bought a DS3 so I can play LBP with my boys but my 2 original sixaxis are starting to play up now. The ones L2 button keeps sticking and the other ones casing is starting to come aprt on the left handle. Bit of glue could probably fix that one but might aswell buy a twin pack if one is out there.

:TU: Will do though I think it was a promo as I can't find anywhere else doing it now...

How long you had your pads sony replaced my year old sixaxis because the analogue stick gets stuck in the up position, and i took my other one back to argos twice and the third time they only had ds3 so i paid £10 difference

How long you had your pads sony replaced my year old sixaxis because the analogue stick gets stuck in the up position, and i took my other one back to argos twice and the third time they only had ds3 so i paid £10 difference

Since April 07 mate. TBH the kids have dropped them enough times so I can't really complain. Will just have to buy replacements if it gets too bad.

Quite like it to be honest. I have a wireless logitech keyboard (with mouse pad built in) at the moment, but it has no batteries.

God I'm so lazy!

But I think this could be a good solution to text chats and web browsing.

8115006x.jpg

I think it looks awkward to use.

Question, if I were to buy QuickTime 7 Pro would I be able to save movie trailers and then convert them so that I can put them on my PS3?

Question, if I were to buy QuickTime 7 Pro would I be able to save movie trailers and then convert them so that I can put them on my PS3?
possibly. but why buy it? not worth it. their are countless tools and plugins for web browsers that enable you to save a quicktime movie. also there are direct links to downloading the trailers too in most cases

Back
Top Bottom