Sony PlayStation 3

Also theoldcomputer.com is brilliant, all the emulators from there work a treat and theres hundreds of games.

Thats an awesome site, thanks

all i need to do now is figure out how to get a snes and megadrive emu working on it

be wherethat you can only format an ext hdd as a fat32, not a ntfs. this means that you cannot store files larger then 2gb i think it is. any HD movies you may have, will have to be split to reduce the filesize of each part

An internal one can hold more then 2 gig files though right?

I think i have the gist on these emus now

as long as i have YDL installed i can install any linux emu :))

at least i think that's right

I asked the person before i bought it because he was selling 250GB WD*** for £60 pounds and a 250GB laptop HDD in an enclosure for 60GB. So i asked is the one with the enclosure just a WD*** in an enclosure, he said yes, so i undid the 4 screws and switched them round.

I'd still have watch a video tutorial before I risked doing it, haha. I wouldn't trust myself.

Rumoured Store Content For Thursday, October 23rd, 2008

Soul Calibur IV DLC

* Yoda- will cost five dollars

Prince Of Persia Classic

* Remake of Original with updated graphics and controls

Rock Band DLC

Nirvana DLC

* "Breed" by Nirvana
* "Lounge Act" by Nirvana
* "On a Plain" by Nirvana
* "Poll" by Nirvana
* "Something in the Way" by Nirvana
* "Stay Away" by Nirvana
* "Territorial Pissings" by Nirvana

Penny Arcade Adventures

* Episode 1
* Has Trophy Support

Soldner X

Smackdown VS Raw 2009 Demo

* Not confirmed
-

Just for mentioning a game had came out on warez. Pretty lame reason to ban someone if you ask me, but nobody did so there you go.

I think the mods/admin had it in for him all along anyway. Shame because he's a nice lad really.

I asked and you can get banned for talking about where to find games and even just saying a game had been leaked. ANY kind of hint at even a game being torrented is a ban. In fat this post is probably ban worthy!

Aaaahhh!

It's not that simple but good Daily Mailing. :) Jonney was banned bearing in mind he's already had numerous warnings in the past about other stuff and hinting at releases is not a good idea in that situation. That said we already looked at it and the ban is temporary.

Set for October 23 in Japan and October 30 in North America and Europe, this free update will add Trophy support, YouTube upload support, XMB custom soundtracks, as well as difficulty settings and balance fixes.

The Trophy support comes in the form of a new Trophy Challenge Mode which has you clear stages under certain limitations and conditions. Screenshots handed out by Q today suggest that at least 14 challenges are included.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/922/922511p1.html

--

David Hasselhoff to star in PAIN expansion pack

We're not kidding folks. David Hasselhoff (of Baywatch, Knight Rider fame) will be a playable character in the upcoming PAIN expansion, PEOPLE.com discovered. "The idea of 'hurting The Hoff' or 'hassling The Hoff' was just hysterical to me," Hasselhoff, 56, tells PEOPLE. "I don't know why, I think it was from growing up watching the Three Stooges and the idea of hurting yourself was funny to me."

Not only will you be able to throw Hasselhoff around, you'll be able to listen to his cover of the classic song "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?" Seriously.

PAIN Movie Studio will be available in November. Watch a brand new video trailer at PEOPLE.com.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/10/22/david-hasselhoff-to-star-in-pain-expansion-pack/

December will be 1 year since Singstar came out and still we have no wireless mics, I hoped that Lips would have given them the hump but clearly it hasn't.

:CURSE:

The screws are REALLY annoying, you gotta be careful not to strip them (like I nearly did) so just make sure you have a good screwdriver set handy. Took me 5 mins to do, it's just a case of unscrewing from the PS3 and the caddy, swap the HDD over, and screw it back in.

Also a good idea if you have an external HDD? You can backup all of your save games, downloaded games and demos, profiles etc. Then you format your new HDD and restore your data onto the new drive.

The game is nothing special to be honest, I still don't know why I bought it.

Just thought - So we're not ok to hint about games being 'out' - but we're all ok to talk about games we've illegally downloaded and how they are?

Nobody has said they have illegally downloaded them

so talking about them shouldn't be a problem

Yeah the question was how are people playing a game early and JM said it had been... you know.

So im just confused how it's ok for someone for example to have GTA4 or fallout 3 or PES09 way before its even possible to get a retail disc copy and to talk about it in the forums where everyone knows it was obtained 'that' way. But if someone posts and asks how they are playing it early you cant reply saying 'XXXXX'

Anyway the PS Store has been updated - pretty much everything on the list i posted last night is there along with some extra DLC for games like Civ Revolution, Buzz and some other buts... i think there is a NBA online demo as well.

Prince of Persia £7.99

Novastrike £6.29

Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlord £15.99

Practical IQ £15.99

Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped £3.99

WWE Smakdown Vs. Raw 2009 Demo £FREE

NBA 2K9 Official Demo £FREE

Addisional Character: Yoda £3.19

Horror Movies Quiz (Game Pack) £3.99

Dead Space Obsidian Suit (Game Pack £FREE

Dead Space Scorpian Suit (game Pack) £FREE

Rock Band Latest £TOO MANY SONGS TO POST

Civilization Revolution Game Pack *4 (2 free, 2 not) £0.79,0.79, FREE, FREE

Tiger Woods PGA 09 (Game Pack) £6.29

Mega Man 9 (Game Pack *3) £ALL 1.19

G1 Jockey 4 2008 (Game Pack) £FREE

Pain Theme Tune £FREE

Midnight Club Trailer £FREE

GT accademy trailers £FREE

Killemall Trailer 1 £FREE

Moterstorm Trailer £FREE

Burnout Bikes Pack Trailer £FREE

End War 'Voice Command' Trailer £FREE

NHL 09 Trailers £FREE

Wipeout HD Colour Theme £FREE

Linger in shadows wallpapers £FREE

Last edited:
So im just confused how it's ok for someone for example to have GTA4 or fallout 3 or PES09 way before its even possible to get a retail disc copy and to talk about it in the forums where everyone knows it was obtained 'that' way. But if someone posts and asks how they are playing it early you cant reply saying 'XXXXX'
Stating that something's been leaked or similar can easily be regarded as promoting that fact. It's possible to just ignore any questions about how people are playing a certain game.

As I said Jonney was already under scrutiny for receiving warnings in the past so the moderator in question took that into account as well.

If anyone wants to discuss it further feel free to PM me or open a thread in the site forum. You keep making me post off-topic. :)

Well I'd class talking about a game you have downloaded illegally and then posting features, photos, videos and thoughts positive or negative... promotes it more than saying 'it's been leaked'.

As long as those who do that have had warnings as well then it's all fair and unbiased.

=

YouTube - PolyStation 3 Review

I'm going to try HMV's new trade in service today, I wonder how much they'll offer me for PES 2009...

Back
Top Bottom