Sony PlayStation 3

Think there are set 'beta testers' who have been on the official SCEE forum for a long while.

I'm going to start get active on there now in the hope of getting some of the good shit!

Right now its only official beta testers, I've got 3 people on my friends list who are downloading it now.

Is £150 for a new 40GB PS3 a good price?

Wow that's a fantastic price. It has no backwards compatibility nor those extra slots on the front for memory cards - and its missing the 2 usb slots from the front'

But i've never used the memory slots and ive hardly ever needed more than 2 usb slots or BC.

Where did you see this?

someone round here is selling it

I only want it for Bluerays and streaming HD films atm and at that price it would be silly not to buy it buy the sounds of it :))

We’ve just been told that there’ll be a playable demo of PES 2009 this Thursday. According to our source at Konami, players will be able to select fully licensed Manchester United, Liverpool, Real Madrid, and Barcelona club teams, or the licensed Italian or French national sides. The demo will allow users an early taste of the all-new elements set to further bolster PES 2009’s reputation as the definitive football game. All new visuals with completely remodeled players and animations, and new physics routines to ensure the ball behaves more realistically have been included, while the AI of the CPU sides has been enhanced to provide an ever evolving challenge.

The PES 2009 demo will also include promotional videos detailing the new game’s ‘Become a Legend’ and online ‘Legends’ modes, which see the player controlling just one player within a team and attempting to forge a career in football. Starting as a promising 17-year-old, players must force their way into the first team and produce a series of blistering performances which will ultimately result to a move to one of Europe’s biggest sides. Or, on the flipside, poor performances can see a player struggling in the lower leagues and eventually being released…

-

couldn't get into the little big planet beta yesterday. none of the links diddnt work in terms of giving a direct link to apply for the beta

BETA FAQ FOR THE PLAYSTATION(R)3 COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
=================================================================

We appreciate your interest in participating in our beta program(s) for the PLAYSTATION(R)3 computer entertainment system. To address some of the most commonly asked questions regarding the beta program for the PLAYSTATION(R)3 system, we have provided the following list of questions and answers for you below:

1. Question: How do I become considered for beta tests for the PLAYSTATION(R)3 system?

Answer: To be considered for a Beta for the PLAYSTATION(R)3 system, the user must be at least 18 years old with a valid PLAYSTATION(R)Network account. We receive many more registrations for a Beta test than we can responsibly accept, so users are selected such that we have a desired weighting of different geographic, demographic, internet usage, and game play variables as required by that particular game's beta testing goals.

2. Question: To become a beta user for the PLAYSTATION(R)3 system, is a user required to have an existing PlayStation(R) Underground(TM) account (use an email address from the PSU)?

Answer: The user does not need to have a PSU account at first, but they will end up with one. By the time a user is accepted to a Beta, and logs in to PlayStation.com to access the forums and Beta Central tools, the email address used to sign up for the beta, if not fully set up, will be completed by the user upon first access to the boards and Beta Central tools.

3. Question: To become a Beta user, does a user need to have a PLAYSTATION(R)Network account (email)? Master or Sub Account?

Answer: For downloadable PLAYSTATION(R)3 betas, a valid PLAYSTATION(R)Network master or sub account email address can be submitted, provided that account is for a user that is at least 18 years of age.

4. Question: Can a user sign up for a beta without a PLAYSTATION(R)Network account and be accepted?

Answer: A user can not be considered for a PLAYSTATION(R)3 downloadable beta unless they are at least 18 years of age and have a valid PLAYSTATION(R)Network account at the time of applying for the beta test.

5. Question: Can I change my email address for my PLAYSTATION(R)Network account after I applied to a beta?

Answer: A user should not change their PLAYSTATION(R)Network email address after applying for a Beta test. This email should not be changed until after the Beta test is complete. Changing the email address after applying for a beta may cause issues attempting to access the beta.

-

Becoming a tester has a few elements, making sure you're eligable, making sure you have the necessary hardware, the right age and of course, a bit of luck. If you would like to be considered as a candidate to Beta test new PlayStation 3 games and are registered with The PlayStation Underground please visit the My Account page and make sure your profile is up-to-date, including all appropriate contact information. To help us in our selection of Beta test candidates please be sure to register your console.

http://www.us.playstation.com/

I've been a PS Underground member since 2005 and I've never been invited to a beta.

Yeah ive been a member on there for ages but ive only just seen ive never registered my 2nd ps3 on that site - i just tried to and its saying invalid code despite me entering what was on the back

fuck it

Known PSN Store Content for Tomorrow

Thursday, October 2nd, 2008

* Bioshock Demo

http://www.2kgames.com/cultofrapture/home.html

* Rock Band DLC

Red Hot Chili Pepper's Blood Sugar Sex Magik full album

Songs:

The Power of Equality
If You Have to Ask
Breaking the Girl
Funky Monks
Suck My Kiss
I Could Have Lied
Mellowship Slinky in B Major
The Righteous & The Wicked
Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Under the Bridge
Naked in the Rain
Apache Rose Pea**bleep**
The Greeting Song
My Lovely Man
Sir Psycho Sexy
They're Red Hot

The full album of Blood Sugar Sex Magik will be available for $19.99. Each track will also be available for $1.99 individually.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85601

PES 2009

http://http://www.winningelevenblog.com/news/pes-2009-demo-dated/

Known PSN Store Content for Tomorrow

Good update!

Dunno whether to get BSSM now :( I've been really excited for the last load of good DLC from RB and its turned out to be dull.

Could one of the best albums of the 90's go that way too?

Might wait till (or if) I get my hands on RB2 first then get it... yea, will do that!

No takers for my RB on ebay yet... come on you fuckers, its a bargain!

Think I spotted Jack Bauers on there too, but not sure.

Back
Top Bottom