Sony PlayStation 3

:))

I've just applied for the R2 public beta, its on the R2 website.

Sorry you are not approved to participate in the Online Beta (yet)!

Thank you for your interest in the online beta for Resistance 2, but this phase is only open to invited participants. Don’t despair. We will soon accept applications for players to participate in the Open Beta for Resistance 2 that will start later this year. Just check back here over the next couple months for information about and ultimately the chance to apply for the Open Beta.

Thanks for your interest,

Resistance 2 Beta Team

How did you get in? Use your US account?

Edit: The R2 website directed me to a different signup page for some reason. Proper link is:

https://beta.myresistance.net/en-us/Apply/BetaForm

If you've got Singstar go to the videos section online and search for a user called A360KING, the related video is Pass the Dutchie, WATCH THE VIDEO! :LOL:

Today's Update
(Not Avalible at time of posting)

Games

* 1942: Joint Strike

Demos

* Elefunk
* Play TV
* 1942: Joint Strike
* FIFA 09

Game content

* Pain - Amusement Park
* Pain - Kenneth
* Pain - Yeony
* Pain - Tati
* Rock Band pack - 1 track
* Rock Band pack - 3 tracks
* Rock Band pack - 6 tracks
* Rock Band pack - 9 tracks
* Rock Band pack - 12 tracks

Game videos

* FIFA 09 Trailer
* Tomb Raider Underworld Trailer
* E3 2008: Mirrors Edge Presentatie
* E3 2008: Pure Trailer

Wallpapers

* The Last Guy (6 wallpapers)

Themes

* PixelJunk Eden Theme Red
* PixelJunk Eden Theme Black

Just downloaded PAIN, 200MB. Installed it, ran it, needs a patch. 325MB! Bigger than the original game! :LOL:

Yes PAIN has trophies, I downloaded the update earlier, the Amusement pack can also be bought in game, I'll buy it later.

Another fuck-up by Sony, another delay yet again.

Bought PAIN earlier, it's alright. Not worth £5 though.

On a brighter note Wipeout HD will cost just £12 when its eventually released, bargain of the year considering whats in the game.

Yeah, I suppose that's a fair price. Seen people on Kotaku saying they'd pay far more than that too.

Tobi, how do I get to the online vids from within Singstar?

Edit: OMG! :lmao: :lmao:

Just seen your vids Tobi! Brilliant! Who's the guy in the Liverpool shirt? SOOOO funny! And when you were singing the Robbie Williams song ... :lmao: man, that cracked me up! And your best score is Britany Spears - Toxic?! :lmao: Good sport, mate! Far braver than me!

PBoreham, where's your vids then? :DD

Just seen this girl "spotlighted", horavioleta, Spanish girl, pretty tasty :DD

Edit: Just watched A360KING, is the girl dressed in black a midget? Loved the dancing from the girl with the red hair :LOL:

Man, no WAY would I put a video of me up on there! :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tobi, how do I get to the online vids from within Singstar?

Edit: OMG! :lmao: :lmao:

Just seen your vids Tobi! Brilliant! Who's the guy in the Liverpool shirt? SOOOO funny! And when you were singing the Robbie Williams song ... :lmao: man, that cracked me up! And your best score is Britany Spears - Toxic?! :lmao: Good sport, mate! Far braver than me!

PBoreham, where's your vids then? :DD

Just seen this girl "spotlighted", horavioleta, Spanish girl, pretty tasty :DD

Edit: Just watched A360KING, is the girl dressed in black a midget? Loved the dancing from the girl with the red hair :LOL:

Man, no WAY would I put a video of me up on there! :lmao:

HA! No chance - I am tempted to get the camera, but dont think I'd put a vid up.

I did a brilliant 'Ride' by the Vines when it came out and got a mahussive score and was gonna upload the vocals, but when I listened to it back, it sounded like a cat being raped!!

Props to Tobi though, he vids are cool :)

HA! No chance - I am tempted to get the camera, but dont think I'd put a vid up.

I did a brilliant 'Ride' by the Vines when it came out and got a mahussive score and was gonna upload the vocals, but when I listened to it back, it sounded like a cat being raped!!

Props to Tobi though, he vids are cool :)

Sorry Paul, I've seen your vocal scores on RB, and looking at SingStar, it's the same there. I can't believe the raped cat line for a second :LOL: A vocal (or video) recording is needed :DD

Tobi's vids ... :SMOKIN:

I think the two people in the A360KING video are kids, also the guy in the Liverpool kit is my cousin, when he is at mine again we'll do a Billy Ocean number! :DD

There are plenty of lookers in the game, also have you seen the Chubbaka video? Its in the hall of fame.

Bet you don't beat my Billy Ocean score :DD

Just seen A360KING has done another video for Pass The Dutchie, the one that's in the HOF, WELL funny :LOL:

:lmao: Watch jjaviroquai's version of "Enjoy The Silence"!

Never knew this video feature was online, it's so funny!

CyberVixen is stunning! :SHOCK:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah Lara Croft!

The Mirrors Edge them on the US store is very nice, the red bar that goes across the middle is a life saver thought, without you wont be able to read what people are playing.

Back
Top Bottom