Sony PlayStation 3

U.S. PLAYSTATION®Store Update for September 4th
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/09/04/playstation-store-update-50/

Qore Digital Magazine

Qore Episode 04: September, 2008 ($2.99 Issue, $24.99 Annual Subscription)
Episode 04 of Qore: Presented by the PLAYSTATION Network explores a number of upcoming games, including LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and Prince of Persia, it also includes 30-day exclusive access to the MotorStorm: Pacific Rift demo (scheduled to be available 9/11/08), some great artwork and a new mini-game.
File size: 1.54 GB

Downloadable Games

NFL Head Coach 09 ($49.99)
ESRB Rated E
File size: 4.84 GB
Add-on Game Content

HAZE Destruction Pack ($9.99)
File size: 256 MB

Rock Band
* “Skullcrusher Mountain” - Jonathan Coulton ($0.99)
* “Shhh….” - The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets ($0.99)
* “Livin’ at the Corner of Dude and Catastrophe” - MC Frontalot ($0.99)
* PAX Pack 1 ($2.99) - includes “Shhh….” by The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets, “Livin’ at the Corner of Dude and Catastrophe” by MC Frontalot, and “Skullcrusher Mountain” by Jonathan Coulton.
File sizes: 29.7 MB - 38.8 MB (singles), 98.2 MB (track pack)

Game Demos (free)

PURE Demo
ESRB Rated E
File size: 1.24 GB

Game Videos (free)

JEOPARDY! Trailer
File size: 19 MB (SD), 78 MB (HD), 99 MB (1080)

Super Stardust HD Tips Video 1
File size: 218 MB (HD)

Super Stardust HD Tips Video 2
File size: 169 MB (HD)

PAIN Call Da Shot Mode Video
File size: 50 MB (HD)

Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway - Making Of #3: Counter Attack
File size: 63 MB (SD), 232 MB (HD), 319 MB (1080)

Legendary Behind the Scenes Episode 1
File size: 193 MB (HD)

Midnight Club Los Angeles Trailer 2
File size: 43 MB (HD)

Midnight Club Los Angeles Trailer 3
File size: 49 MB (HD)

Red Baron Arcade Trailer
File size: 49 MB (HD)

Saints Row 2 – Uncle Gary Motorcycles Trailer
File size: 65 MB (HD)

Saints Row 2 – Uncle Gary Taunting Trailer
File size: 78 MB (HD)

Movie and Blu-ray Trailers (free)

The Ultimates Featurette
File size: 254 MB (SD)

Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist Trailer
File size: 32 MB (SD), 108 MB (HD), 165 MB (1080)

The Fall Trailer
File size: 95 MB (HD), 126 MB (1080)

PS3 Wallpaper (free)

The Last Guy Wallpaper
File sizes: 170 KB - 548 KB

Socom Beta direct link, be there just before 4pm, don't forget to register.

CLICK

I don't think it will or I hope it doesn't, it hasn't been widely reported on the net that Eurogamer has 6000 keys, its all been via forums and word of mouth.

The US public beta went live yesterday also i've got someone on my friends list playing the Resistance 2 beta, its called Girl With A Stick. :LOL:

!!!!!

I noticed a friend on my friends list who I'm sure is from here (im sure its along the lines of 'PSFrenzy') was playing 'Girl with a stick' and i was thinking 'what the hell is that'

Randomly selected European PlayStation 3 owners will be able to get their hands on an upcoming demo of MotorStorm: Pacific Rift previously thought to be exclusive to US gamers who bought an episode of PSN show Qore.

Next Thursday the demo will be made available to US gamers who have paid for Episode 4 for the Qore show (USD 2.99), but Sony has said that a number of PSN users on this side of the Atlantic will be emailed a voucher code to access the demo as well.

The demo is thought to include a single track from the game's Air Zone, with support for single-player and two-player split-screen racing.

Sony has already said that the demo will be made available for free a few days before the game's US release on 7th October. Sony UK has told Eurogamer that this will also be the case in Europe.

For more on the game, check out our MotorStorm: Pacific Rift hands-on preview and the MotorStorm: Pacific Rift Eurogamer TV Show, in which we journey to Evolution Studios and walk around and that.

Keep refreshing the link, click the button then keep and eye on your email. I refreshed the page 9 times. When you get the key go to account management on the XMB>transaction > redeem voucher/code then enter the code that you get in the email.

Its a 1.5GB download.

I think we can play together, getting matches to start is bloody annoying, 2 hours have gone by and I've only played 4/5 rounds. I'll give them the benifit of the doubt with it being day 1 but it had better improve soon.

I was playing earlier i quite like it i enjoyed old games so its same old formula really.

I was hoping for better over the top aim though having to press up on D-Pad is quite annoying and R2 is free button. 6 kills 3 deaths in my first game wasnt to bad have to say can be a little frustrating when lag kicks in at times also the menu feels very unresponsive and slow to navigate.

Its back on radar now, none of the reviews have mentioned whether the PS3 upscales recordings, CSI Miami upscaled would look sweet.

No special upscalling trickery or superior picture quality. It's £70 for ability to record digital TV. Is it worth it? That's up to you. But it certainly does the job well.

No sale.

since you won't be able to save replays, let alone whole matches, on FIFA09 to hdd,
would you be able to use PlayTV to record them?
or any game title for that matter?

Back
Top Bottom