Sony PlayStation 3

I'd say TLG was worth £5 definately.

Got it last night - superb little game :)

Was getting late, but I got onto the 3rd stage (D.C.) and was so tired I was getting killed easily so called it a night.

Like the replayability though - finding all the VIPs and the online leaderboards. Nice touch!

Got Bionic Commando too... quite good, but a bit frustrating at the mo. Prefer TLG.

Has your new card officially started yet?

Some tips to try:

1: If your credit card number is appearing in x's (e.g.. 111.........357) then retype it.

2: If you live in a flat/ apartment then placing your address on 1 or 2 lines might help

3: Is your old card still valid?

4: Having your billing and residential infomation typed in the same might help.

If none of these helped contact Sony.

Last edited:
I had a similar issue when I recently moved house, I had to phone the bank, try that.

Have you had a new card sent to you?

Halifax just sent me a new card, and I've been using my old card details just fine (even last night) on PSN but today it declined my old details.

I updated my old details, then fired up Bionic Commando and tried to add funds ... denied again. Went into the PSN store and tried to add funds through there and went through just fine then.

Is there any news about when Sony are releasing PS cards, like the MS Points and Wii Points things, I really cant be hassled adding any CC or DC info to any consoles these days.

They don't have them, its been on the horizon for ages now, I can't understand what the hold-up is.

i predict this Home will launch march 09. if sony had brains they would release it nov this year to try and lure potential gamers to buy a ps3 over a 360.

Rad they also said it will be released late last year but where is it? They then said april/may it will be launched this year but STILL no Home. i beleive it when i see it

Rad they also said it will be released late last year but where is it? They then said april/may it will be launched this year but STILL no Home. i believe it when i see it

Blame the beta testers who were online for the first few weeks and then stopped bothering. My brothers in the beta forums on the EU Playstation forums and he said it's full of old threads of people moaning home's shit and limited and they won't bother with it until its fully out - with replies by everyone calling them cocks and saying do they not understand how a beta works.

My brother seems to have upped his game recently as well since then - he's always on home now and he's submitted a couple of bug reports. He's been telling me a lot of people who are new to the beta have posted loads saying how they're not going to give up on it like the last lot and they've all been bug reporting and then sharing bugs and trying to recreate someone else's problem to see if you get the same and then reporting it as well.

The most common bugs at the moment are lag in the public areas especially during meetings and random crashes when you're in your home space and you're messing around with the furniture.

Blame the beta testers who were online for the first few weeks and then stopped bothering. My brothers in the beta forums on the EU Playstation forums and he said it's full of old threads of people moaning home's shit and limited and they won't bother with it until its fully out - with replies by everyone calling them cocks and saying do they not understand how a beta works.

My brother seems to have upped his game recently as well since then - he's always on home now and he's submitted a couple of bug reports. He's been telling me a lot of people who are new to the beta have posted loads saying how they're not going to give up on it like the last lot and they've all been bug reporting and then sharing bugs and trying to recreate someone else's problem to see if you get the same and then reporting it as well.

The most common bugs at the moment are lag in the public areas especially during meetings and random crashes when you're in your home space and you're messing around with the furniture.

ask your bro how easy it is to A. setup a online game and invite you mates on and B. look up your friends list to see who is online and join say for example me playing resistance 2 online. all i care ATM is HOW easy it is to do A and B like i can in xbox live

Everybody's Golf, Ratchet and Clank and Heavenly Sword came today.

Got Ridge Racer 7 coming aswell.

All for dirt cheap online.

The Last Guy is so wonderfully different as well. :))

Schweet.

Last edited:
ask your bro how easy it is to A. setup a online game and invite you mates on and B. look up your friends list to see who is online and join say for example me playing resistance 2 online. all i care ATM is HOW easy it is to do A and B like i can in xbox live

From what he's already told me.

To launch a game through home you just bring your psp up with the select button - select game launch and hit X --- at the moment the feature isn't working. It will require patching into existing games if they want to use it or be added into new games like trophy support has. So lets say home launched tomorrow we probably wouldn't see game launching as a standard feature until the end of spring 2009. But some of the first party titles would probably get it pretty soon after it launched.

I'm sure he said you can check your friends list on your psp in home and send messages - I'm not sure if you can access the XMB though... I don't think you can yet AND I don't think you can read your messages in home. He did say he couldn't find a way of reading them when he first got it but he may of figured out how to now.

I'll ask him again later on today and see if he's found anything new out and i'll ask him your questions again just to see if his answers are different now he's had it a while longer.

Its a bit of a button basher but I enjoyed Heavenly Sword a lot, the graphics are amazing and the cut scenes are the best I've ever seen in a game.

From what he's already told me.

To launch a game through home you just bring your psp up with the select button - select game launch and hit X --- at the moment the feature isn't working. It will require patching into existing games if they want to use it or be added into new games like trophy support has. So lets say home launched tomorrow we probably wouldn't see game launching as a standard feature until the end of spring 2009. But some of the first party titles would probably get it pretty soon after it launched.

I'm sure he said you can check your friends list on your psp in home and send messages - I'm not sure if you can access the XMB though... I don't think you can yet AND I don't think you can read your messages in home. He did say he couldn't find a way of reading them when he first got it but he may of figured out how to now.

I'll ask him again later on today and see if he's found anything new out and i'll ask him your questions again just to see if his answers are different now he's had it a while longer.
doesnt sound promising at all then :(. i thought Home would allow you to laucnh ANY game just liek xbox live :DOH:

Back
Top Bottom