Sony PlayStation 3

Not sure mate, they have the licence for MLB as well (The Show being widely acknowledged as the best baseball game around).

Unlike the NFL the NBA don't like exclusive licenses and like sharing it around that's why 2K, EA and Sony make their own versions. At the end of the day the customer decides.

Bioshock Home support confirmed?

bioshockboxartps3copy.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine working now but i do prefer my trophy profile style one. These black ones are a bit basic and 'home made' looking

I haven't unlocked any yet :((

Only played Stardust a few times and I keep getting killed on wave 3 or something.

I'm stuck at 8 and i don't think ill ever get past thaton SD HD - everything ive yet to unlock are trophies like 'survive for 7 minutes without shooting... yet in that mode there are tons of indestructible objects that kill you so 7 minutes to me seems impossible. And the 'collect 15 tokens with a boost at once' ... i cant get 15 to appear in a group other than the big blocks of gold but they spread out like an egg in a frying pan.

I'm looking forward to trophies for Pain and Warhawk - Warhawks are retro active so hopefully ill have achieve some already without knowing and i bought pain and always felt like it lacked a reason for playing - trophies should add that back in (and they're releasing a new area (Amusement park) for pain)

The PAIN amusement pack is long overdue, I haven't played the game in ages.

E3 section just got a shit load of content on the usa psn - most of the e3 trailers are there but there are still a lot missing. I hope they add the LBP video on because that was mind boggling.

There is a E3 section on the EU PSN with some extra videos not on the US psn yet like a little big planet video - no sure if its the e3 one we've just seen

Last edited:
I'm stuck at 8 and i don't think ill ever get past thaton SD HD - everything ive yet to unlock are trophies like 'survive for 7 minutes without shooting... yet in that mode there are tons of indestructible objects that kill you so 7 minutes to me seems impossible. And the 'collect 15 tokens with a boost at once' ... i cant get 15 to appear in a group other than the big blocks of gold but they spread out like an egg in a frying pan.

I'm looking forward to trophies for Pain and Warhawk - Warhawks are retro active so hopefully ill have achieve some already without knowing and i bought pain and always felt like it lacked a reason for playing - trophies should add that back in (and they're releasing a new area (Amusement park) for pain)

TO get the 15 tokens trophy, get the 'bonus' asteroid and then dont shoot it, boost into it and you should collect all the tokens at once!

Guess this is probably in the E3 thread, but the PSN video store is live today?!

I havent seen it myself as I STILL dont have fucking broadband (thanks useless BT wankers) - anyone been on it yet to see whats up for download? And speeds etc??

TO get the 15 tokens trophy, get the 'bonus' asteroid and then dont shoot it, boost into it and you should collect all the tokens at once!

Just been trying over and over and I just can't seem to hit the rock central enough to keep everything together... everytime i boost i hit it slightly off centre and it spills everything away from me. It would help if the planet didn't spin along with everything else as well because as soon as i go in one direction the world spinning makes my straight line of boost curve.

I'll probably try again later but for now i can't be arsed. It's not a fun challenge enough to attempt over and over

Just been trying over and over and I just can't seem to hit the rock central enough to keep everything together... everytime i boost i hit it slightly off centre and it spills everything away from me. It would help if the planet didn't spin along with everything else as well because as soon as i go in one direction the world spinning makes my straight line of boost curve.

I'll probably try again later but for now i can't be arsed. It's not a fun challenge enough to attempt over and over

Nah, tis a good little game though - have enjoyed going back to it after the trophies came out at wiling away a few hours.

should i get the 40 gig ps3 or the 80 gig? do you guys think there will be a price cut soon? I guess if i could get one game, would it be MSG4?

should i get the 40 gig ps3 or the 80 gig? do you guys think there will be a price cut soon? I guess if i could get one game, would it be MSG4?

Get the cheapest and put your own 320gb HD in! Its dead easy and they aren't that dear.

You'll need it for all the new content and installs for games!

Might as well get the 80 if it's the same price as the 40 anyway.

MGS4 is a very good game but you'll likely finish it after a week and sell it on.

Get the cheapest and put your own 320gb HD in! Its dead easy and they aren't that dear.

You'll need it for all the new content and installs for games!

really? its not like the xbox one? hmm i also have a %10 coupon.. i think i can get the 40gb for around $370... and the 8ogb for $450 + MSG4 but that is the only difference between the 40 and 80gb?

But the 80 is the same price as the 40 soon isn't it?

And yep, space is the only issue. You'll want to upgrade your HDD anyway so it doesn't matter too much.

In the uk the 40 gigger doesn't have any of the card slots on the front like SD cards and stuff you have in cameras - it has less usb slots on the front and it doesn't have PS3 backwards compatibility.

Sure I read the PSN video store is region locked to the US, even if you have managed to setup a US account.

I guess you still may be able to get in if you know a bit about proxies.

Tobi - Loving the avatar. "M-m-m-m-m-m make my pee pee maker tingle!"

Sony Europe boss David Reeves has said that the PS3's new video store will not launch in PAL territories in 2008.

"This will not come to the PAL markets this year," Reeves said at a SCEE event in Santa Monica today.

"But," he continued, "[Sony uber-boss] Sir Howard Stringer has made the commitment that [it] will come to all regions in due course and it will.

"The dates and content for the video download service will be announced later this year.

"For us...local content is key and that is exactly what we're working on right now."

Sony's video store allows US gamers to rent and buy standard and high definition films, which are downloaded and stored on the PS3's hard disk.

What's more, they can be transferred to the PSP and watched on the go.

Reeves wouldn't be drawn on specific video store plans but did point out that the launch of Go!View in the UK and Ireland was a potential consolation.

For fucks sake Sony, stop shafting Europe! :censor:

Back
Top Bottom