Sony PlayStation 3

well last year E3 was hosted in a tiny shanty town LOL and lipzig is where teh real deal was when the likes of crysis, cod4 where all demonstrated and played there but not in E3 :S

E3 had moved venues last year to a MUCH smaller place cramped inside hence why i asked if its the same this year. if so there is nothing to see in E3

I'm sure Leipzig is starting to get a bigger reputation than E3 too, last year people were making far more of a deal about Leipzig than E3.

exactly. if its the same case this year, dont expect anything great in E3. i can put my money on fifa and pes209 being shown on leipzig

well last year E3 was hosted in a tiny shanty town LOL and lipzig is where teh real deal was when the likes of crysis, cod4 where all demonstrated and played there but not in E3 :S

E3 had moved venues last year to a MUCH smaller place cramped inside hence why i asked if its the same this year. if so there is nothing to see in E3

Santa Monica a shanty town? dude its far from that. they decided to spend less money I believe. Thats why it was smaller.

2.4 confirmed by Sony - though just as 'coming soon' - and after 2.36 which I guess will be this week.

2.4 confirmed to have ingame XMB and trophies as rumoured.

Thank feck for that!

At least we're getting some kind of confirmation anyway.

Now .... when's soon? ;))

2.4 confirmed by Sony - though just as 'coming soon' - and after 2.36 which I guess will be this week.

2.4 confirmed to have ingame XMB and trophies as rumoured.

Thank feck for that!

OLE!

Who cares about which game event is bigger? Honestly Jonney reading some of your recent posts has made me wonder how old you are..... PS3 rules XBox sucks RROD PWNZ etc.... Then GC is better than Leipzig and bigger and Garden Sheds etc...
who cares? anyone that's remotely interested in video games cares. DJ is that all you can say? stop going on and on about nonsense and stay on topic

Is there something about having a ps3 that makes you also have a ridiculously long sig?

Can you shorten them please Dags and Mr Smith?

Ta

who cares? anyone that's remotely interested in video games cares. DJ is that all you can say? stop going on and on about nonsense and stay on topic
:TD: This coming from Mr Annoying who cant type or spell properley... Man you care about games that much? the size of a Games Exhibition bothers you? Christ there are more important things in this life then this Jonney.... How old are you out of interest?

:TD: This coming from Mr Annoying who cant type or spell properley... Man you care about games that much? the size of a Games Exhibition bothers you? Christ there are more important things in this life then this Jonney.... How old are you out of interest?
who said i cared about the size of E3? i marely stated the size of last years event. dont know why your making such a big fuss over it. get over it man and take a chill pill:LOL:

who said i cared about the size of E3? i marely stated the size of last years event. dont know why your making such a big fuss over it. get over it man and take a chill pill:LOL:
Jonney Have a day off will ya?? You were the one who mentioned something which isnt important, all I did was say it wasnt important and you bit my head off..... if anyone needs to chill my friend its you.

63221145.3LjkCTto.jpg

Bloody hell, all he did was mention the size of the room used to host E3. That somehow equates to "Xbox sucks". Yet, you're the one harping on about how old/young he supposedly is.

PS. the irony if you bemoaning his spelling and then writing 'properley' was interesting.

Bloody hell, all he did was mention the size of the room used to host E3. That somehow equates to "Xbox sucks". Yet, you're the one harping on about how old/young he supposedly is.

PS. the irony if you bemoaning his spelling and then writing 'properley' was interesting.
You havent seen his annoying posts recently SXFuzz so you can buzz off!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom