Sony PlayStation 3

The Getaway games other than looking nice were shit though - really bad camera angles, terrible driving in cars that feel hollow and the movement on foot was laughable. And let's not forget they were all scripted by morons with a hard on for the word 'Fuck' to the point where the game became a joke.

8 Days also looked suspect as other than one trailer we saw that they claimed was IN GAME footage - which was also the same time as the IN GAME killzone trailer - we've heard nothing. It looked like Dragons Lair to me where you'd have tiny moments of control while watching the CGI movie.

I'm glad some new guy has stepped in and taken a look and had the balls to say 'that's shit... dump it' - because it means we'll get less big PS3 games coming around with years of hype that turn out to be shite.

I thought the getaway was alright to be honest. Set in a real place for starters and the graphics on PS2 were decent. ok the camera's were a bit iffy and the Car Driving wasnt the greatest but it still for me was a decent enough title.

Actually I thought the first Getaway on PS2 was an excellent game, too hard for some people but I really enjoyed it :) Didn't try the second one as I read many bad things.

Battlefield: Bad Company Demo (Free)
Dragon BallZ Burst Limit Demo (Free)
Rainbow Six (PS1 £3.49)
Killzone Liberation( PSP £14.99)
Guitar Hero III - God of War Theme (Free)
Guitar Hero III - Motorhead Track Pack (£3.99)
Toy Home Second Gear Pack (£2.99)
Resident Evil 5 Spring Trailer (Free)
Top Spin 3 Debut Trailer (Free)

-

No Civ Demo for the UK :(

The Getaway, The Getaway : Black Monday (I think that was what it was called) and then even a sort of PSP spin off called The Gangs of London. Played the first abit and that was enough for me.

US Store update June 05

Confirmed
Novastrike - Full Game
Qore - Episode 1 ($2.99 per Episode, $24.99 for 13 Episodes)
Battlefield: Bad Company - Demo
Civilisation Revolution - Demo - 1.08GB
NASCAR 09 - Demo
Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock - God Of War II Music Track (Free)
Rock Band - 2 Packs ($2.99 per Pack, $0.99 per Track)
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 - Full Game ($9.99 )

Rumoured
Army Of Two - Veteran Map Pack
Fatal Inertia - Full Game ($29.99) and Demo

Qore is shit - other than the socom beta (which isn't available yet) there is nothing worth looking at

It could be something cool but here's what they gave us for episode 1.

3 or 4 SHORT videos on socom - they're probably a minute long maybe longer but other than some nice HD footage and the devs talking there really is nothing here you won't be able to read online elsewhere.

Some screen shots of socom - i think 9 or 10 for you to look at and then never again

A video and short interview on Soul Caliber 4 that had some nice new in game footage (at least new to me) of Darth Vader kicking ass - though in total probably about 20 seconds worth

A video on Afro Samurai which i heard looked awesome but to me looks pretty crappy.

A few videos on Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Some fucking stupid and annoying extra video of some bint auditioning to be Darth Vaders aid - it's sooo bad and worthless other than to bump the content up and bullshit the paying customers ... I hope she and the one behind the idea get run over.

Socom PS3 XMB Theme
Socom BETA which is unavailable

Can my mate sign in with his profile on a second controller? Mainly for Everybody's Golf purposes, he can then use characters he's unlocked when playing Vs mode against me?

Anyone want to buy Uncharted and/or Ratchett & Clank off me? £18 each delivered, need the money for Civ Revolution :(

Back
Top Bottom