Sony PlayStation 3

Mine is on a small peice of wood and its on the floor, I need to buy a proper TV stand.

Further PS3 YouTube Support Possible -- Sony
Future games could let you upload gameplay videos directly to YouTube.

Click

:SMOKIN:

You are frigging joking --- the title that it works with was also the first title to have in game soundtracks!

And that was AGES ago... and we've still had no in game soundtrack support in any other games --- so i cant see why they'll put this youtube support into any more as well

I care but only on that article because i dont want a so claled brand new console sent to me that realy is a refurb

Hey lads, anymore news anywhere about The Getaway for PS3? This is one game I was really looking forward to.

Also when is the Dual Shock 3 coming out here in the UK?

Cheers guys.

DS3's are supposedly coming out the same time as Metal Gear Solid 4. People are selling them on the AVForums for about £28-30 delivered though so you can pick one up now. They are brilliant, and I haven't touched the one that came with the package.

Everything has gone quiet on the Getaway 3 - there hasn't been any news for about a year or 2. It's probably a safe bet to say they'll show it off at E3 (July 15th - 17th).

DS3 - No idea

Sorry

Getaway 1 and 2 were both mysteries as well. We saw Getaway pics right before the PS2 came out... but didn't get the game until 2-3 years later!

Just got a PS3 from eBay for £215 delivered :D

Advertised as new, image shows controller and wires still wrapped, Ratchet & Clank game and a Blu-Ray (which I think is Stealth?), happy days! :D

wow thats a damn damn good price!

Ratchet & Clank is supposed to be really good - but for some reason it's never grabbed me. I played the first jak and daxter and really enjoyed that... but then the first R&C came out and the sequel to J&D and i just didn't care enough to even rent them.

I hope I get the game anyway. The description didn't mention the game or movie but they are in the photo together with the console so I imagine it is a bundle.

Sony has confirmed that developers can now integrate YouTube functionality in upcoming or existing PS3 games.

Specifically this will allow you to capture and upload footage recorded while playing, according to the announcement on API.

The deal was made this week, and Sony has offered the development software to studios across all regions.

It won't be the first video capture software included in games, of course; Halo 3 let you show murderous footage to each other and Ninja Gaiden II has its fancy Ninja Cinema.

However, it does set a rather meaty precedent, given the popularity of YouTube, which - we think - only Spore has taken advantage of so far.

Same here, i was thinking if i buy one from abroad would it be compatible with the same title's as the one thats going to be released over here.

Everything has gone quiet on the Getaway 3 - there hasn't been any news for about a year or 2. It's probably a safe bet to say they'll show it off at E3 (July 15th - 17th).

DS3 - No idea

Sorry

The Getaway on the PS3 is a long way away, the team at Sony's London studios who are going to make it wont start making it until Eight Days is finished and right now thats in the production stage and may not even be out this year.

I believe the DS3 is out at the end of July in the UK, I read it somewhere, but can't remember where, sorry.

I got my DS3 yesterday guys. Well what can I say? I love the damn thing! the weight makes things feel better if nothing else. Also they appear to have improved the build quality as the Triggers no longer feel like they are hanging on for dear life.

I got my DS3 yesterday guys. Well what can I say? I love the damn thing! the weight makes things feel better if nothing else. Also they appear to have improved the build quality as the Triggers no longer feel like they are hanging on for dear life.

Just order mine from yesasia! ETA 16th June :(

Last time I had a PS3, I downloaded two games (Calling All Cars and Stardust) off the PS Store. I've read that you can download those games onto five PS3's but when I go to the PS Store now and click those games, I don't get any options to re-download them? In fact no options at all, other games/demos are fine but it seems it's the games which I downloaded which aren't giving me any options.

Any ideas?

Edit: It seems it's added the games to my download queue as soon as I went onto the description (where normally it asks if you want to buy the game), odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
One more question, how can I try demo's of the smaller PSN games? For example that Pixeljunk game, Lemmings etc? I can only see an option to buy the full game but nowhere to say download demo?

Back
Top Bottom