Sony PlayStation 3

Its when the game world loads, e.g. your driving down a corner in GT5 Prologue and a signboard only 'pops in' when you get close enough to it.

Does anyone know where i can buy a Official Sony HDMI cable? Play, Amazon and Shopto don't seem to have them in stock:(

Does anyone know where i can buy a Official Sony HDMI cable? Play, Amazon and Shopto don't seem to have them in stock:(

You don't need an official one, just get any one off eBuyer or something. They all produce the same quality if the cable is short in length :) Save your money :))

You don't need an official one, just get any one off eBuyer or something. They all produce the same quality if the cable is short in length :) Save your money :))

Thats what i thought but a while back someone who said they switched from a Non official one to an official one and the difference was huge, again it might just be there opinion buts its better to be safe :)

Thats what i thought but a while back someone who said they switched from a Non official one to an official one and the difference was huge, again it might just be there opinion buts its better to be safe :)

They are bullshitting... just go on any decent cable related forum and you will see.

Their good cables but they are not vastly better than most cheaper cables.

Get as short cables as you can everyone :)

And gold-plated and 1.3 compatible HDMI cables are false economy.

Eight Days in full production

Sony London has begun full production on PS3 third-person shooter Eight Days.

The Guardian confirmed work was under way as it was shown around the studio, and also revealed that pre-production on The Getaway had begun.

"Moving up from floor to floor, we see Eight Days - which is just ramping up to full production," wrote The Guardian. "To get an idea of the scale of development required on next-gen consoles, the team, currently numbering 63, will expand to about 80 with a further 40 or so outsourced workers.

"A small team is working on pre-production for the next iteration of The Getaway, in preparation for being joined by the bulk of the Eight Days team when the latter is completed."

The Getaway wont be out this year then.

Hope they're them 3rd gen lighter models.

EDIT: Where can i find the play tv thing on ps3?

Last edited:
Its not out yet Lami, we'll get a release date next week.

has anyone had problems with their ps3?

was playing uefa 2008 when it froze and now says their is an error with the hard drive...can't do nothing with it

bought this from hmv online a 4-5 months back, where do i stand??

Phone Sony and explain to them what happened.

Two PSN updates next week including the 4 player Haze demo :COOL:

6th May PlayStation Store update

PS3 Demos

* Condemned 2
* Haze

PS3 Games

* Blast Factor Advanced
* High Velocity Bowling
* Street Skater

PS3 Content

* Blast Factor Advanced Research
* High Velocity Bowling Character - Mike

PS3 Trailers

* Buzz! Quiz TV
* Secret Agent Clank
* Siren Blood Curse

PSP Games

* Street Skater

PSP Trailers

* Siren Blood Curse

8th May PlayStation Store update

PS3 Demos

* Bourne Conspiracy
* Race Driver: GRID

PS3 Content

* Army of Two
* Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Def Leppard Track Pack
* Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Muse Track Pack

PS3 Trailers

* Echochrome Apple
* Play Compilation
* Press Conference

incase anyone is interested, i phoned sony and they are sending a replacement on thursday via courier, really helpful and efficient

Back
Top Bottom