Sony PlayStation 3

It doesn't do anything on the 60gb version, I just read up on it and was shocked as to exactly how you do it with that version.

You have to hold your PS3 UPSIDE DOWN in mid-air....I'm not doing that.

Re: PS3- error 80010514

Hi neil, i have the same problem before, when PES2008 are out, i buy it with a friend, i try it, few freezes, very strange and after 5 matchs i go a fatal freeze, i restart the PS3 and any disk work, Blu-Ray, DVD, Audio CD etc...
I go to my shop with the console, the shop says it's for 1 or 2 month, finally i go my PS3 few days after and it's a new one, but i don't try the same PES2008, i ask to Konami for exchange and Konami do that exceptionally and finally i have a new PES2008 and a new PS3 (less noise and less hot, never bugs/freezes).

You just need copy your saves on USB ke or hard drive and don't forget you accompt code.

hi- thanks for that.

which code do i need to remember?

Don't do this, this can damages your system, the fans speeding up is a fail safe trying to get the bottled up heat out of the system, this can burn your CPU and GPU, this is confirmed by sony, dont do this.

failsafe?

So it's a failsafe that isn't really safe cause it burns the CPU and the GPU. :oooh:

What a great idea, how did they not realise someone would find this out and make a Youtube of it? Wankers.

And yes I tried it.

Scan Star Ocean 4

Star-Ocean4-scan.jpg

http://ps3.qj.net/Dengeki-Magazine-reveals-Star-Ocean-4-scan/pg/49/aid/118111

Im having 2 problems

1 I played a ps2 game on the ps3 and now the resolution of the XMB keeps loading at 576p and usually i have 1080i

2 When i now put EBodys Golf in it flashes up PLAYSTATION 3 but then goes to a black screen and i seem unable to quit back to the XMB with the pad

everything else works fine and the disc is flawless

Anyone had anything like this happen?

EDIT 1
-----------

Just tried the restart solution... (Put the system in stand-by, press-and-hold the power button until it beeps a second time, release, set up audio and video output.) ive tried it 4 times already tonight but just gave it another try - it loaded up ok... then gave me my optimal settings...ill selected ok... and then it loaded in 576p

-----

EDIT 2

As i typed this and before i hit preview/spellcheck i tried one more time and noticed it now said 'current setting 1080i' - although it was still clearly less than that with blurred SDtv style text --- i turned the console off and on and low and behold it loaded back up in 1080i and EBodys Gold has loaded up right away

Which makes me think it wasn't something i had done by mistake and was the console glitching out - i might give them a call anyway - I don't want this crap happening when GTA comes around.

Last edited:
Dont you work for a PC company fixing PCs?
No, I don't actually! :-pp

I work for an EPoS company, fixing and building tills, the touch screen ones are PCs though and run XP / CE, so it's more of a PC software and networking job.

Grrrreat! :roll:

Here is the status on my PS3 repair:

Due to high demand, your unit is currently on backorder. The quoted turn-around-time for product exchange through our PlayStation(R) Exchange Center (PEC) is approximately 7-15 business days from the time we receive your unit, not including shipping and handling time. Due to the current backlog the turn-around-time may exceed the quoted 7-15 business days. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

_____

So apparently, it could be almost a month until I get my system back!?! :MAD:

I love how they say the unit is on backorder, instead of saying, a lot of machines are f*cking up right now! Whatever. :((

I dont think they charge...dont quote me on that.

I downloaded the Super Stardust HD add on and I cant see it anywhere in the game.:MAD:

Back
Top Bottom