Whoa, Whoa, ain't it time we started tryin'
Whoa, whoa, gotta stop this love from dying

Repeat Chorus

Baby, love is tough but we can take it
Baby, times are rough but we can make it
We can work it out

Repeat Chorus

IN OTHER WORDS:

DJ you don't like TG. Jay, you don't like DJ.

Dave - no more digs about TG, it's gotta stop.

Jay - no more digs about DJ, it's gotta stop.

If you don't like someone, keep it to yourself. The sly digs DO break forum rules and they should be adhered to.

That way the forum stays happy & healthy - everyone has great input from time to time and ALL of the members listed above would be missed by the community, in one way or another.

:)

Last edited:
Hey guys im now all set to get a PS3 but with the latest news of a 80GB PS3 coming out should i hold back and buy that one or should i get the 40GB one and just when needed later buy a new HD...will the new one be better in anyway?

^ Read and reply bitches :bounce:

I was just in the PlayStation Store, saw nothing of interest, so quit. The text that says "Information Board" then changed to "%仮". It was stuck like that for about 30 seconds, after going into system settings looking for some kind of "check PS3 is alright or if it needs a lie down" feature, it changed back to normal.

Be straight with me, my PS3 is fucked isn't it. :(

It's fine.

Hmmm...is the new 80GB gonna be anydifferent to the old 60GB ones, i heard they werent very reliable and had faults which the 40GB version fixed

If I got a new HDD and upgraded it myself (I'm thinking something like 160gb), how can I transfer all my data from the old HDD?
I have demos and games I've paid for on the old one.

I read up on that today funnily enough, thinking that my HDD is about to conk out on me (as I've said on the last few pages, it's crashed something like six times since I've bought it, and I know people who say "my PS3 has never crashed").

Apparently you can only transfer game saves, and the best way to do it is to put them onto a USB memory stick. Demos and things you've bought will have to be redownloaded (there is a way to get your download history up, and from there you can redownload everything you've paid for at no extra charge).

JB, notice you still have Lost on your 'to-buy' list... surely time to take that off now considering the reviews...!?

I read up on that today funnily enough, thinking that my HDD is about to conk out on me (as I've said on the last few pages, it's crashed something like six times since I've bought it, and I know people who say "my PS3 has never crashed").

JB, i had the exact same problem when i bought my ps3, it crashed several times but after some point the problems just flew away and i never had it again (dont ask me how, i honestly dont know).

Last edited:
It's a different thing every time. First off it was when navigating through the store, then it was when inputting a message to somebody, yesterday it happened when I was inputting my nephew's address to make him an online account. And this morning it crashed when trying to find a game of Unreal.

Seems mostly to be during online then?

COD4 has been doing that lately for me, but it seems to have sorted itself out.

I'd give it a week, and if its still doing it, take it back and get another.

Mine crashed lot during the first week or 2 of owning it - but it seem to sort itself out somehow

Then it was fine until warhawk and then i had lock ups during gameplay (which was a glitch where the host would disconnect)

since then ive been fine

“Our momentum will continue with the introduction of in-game communication in the summer, firmware update 2.4 and the strongest line-up of games through our third party partners and our own studios. I’d personally like to thank our trade and business partners for helping us on the start of the PS3 journey.”

:COOL: I guess.

Just wondering, how many of you have seperate psn accounts? i've got the UK one and just added the U.S. one, is the Hong Kong one much different and is it available in English?

I've got a UK, USA and Japan account.

Serial killer killing killer Dexter getting game

dextermain.jpg

IGN reports that a game based on Dexter will be announced tomorrow by Showtime Networks and Marc Ecko Entertainment. Showtime's Dexter, currently airing (and not-so-badly edited) Sundays on CBS, follows the life of Dexter Morgan, a serial killer who keeps his desires in check by killing other serial killers. There is currently no information on the game's plot, developer, genre, platforms, etc.

Just like our favorite serial killing protagonist, we can't help but feel conflicted about this announcement. With any luck, Dexter's video game hunt will find inspiration from games like Hitman or Assassin's Creed without losing the show's sinister personality. Yes, completely unlikely, but we can dream darkly.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/03/serial-killer-killing-killer-dexter-getting-game/

northstandhero: Hong kong is in english and the difference is the demos they release some different wallpapers, themes and stuff like that
i got europe,usa,HK,japan

Two questions...

1) I got a £10 HDMI cable for the PS3 from GAME, as I've heard over and over that all HDMI cables are the same no matter what. It's a digital signal so it either works or it doesn't. But I've noticed that if I change the background of the XMB to black, and move through the icons all the way over to the right, a perfect shadow of what was just on the left side of the screen is still there.

Say I go to "Settings", the "User" icon is on the left. If I then go over to "User", the space on the left where the icon was originally shows a perfectly shaped sillouete of the "User" icon. Is this normal HDMI behaviour or if I spent another £20 on a cable would that fix it? Anybody know

I have the same cable and mine is fine, unless I am blind. Take it back to GAME mate.

Echochrome demo is on the Japn PS Store now.

Its great, definate purchase for me.

Last edited:
Echochrome demo is on the Japn PS Store now.

Its great, definate purchase for me.

Looked awful on Gamer.TV - even the guy trying to promote it didnt know what he was doing or seemed like he could explain the game properly.

Looks as cack as N+...

Which is a brilliant game; if you don't like N+ you've forgotten what gaming is all about IMO.

Back
Top Bottom