Sony PlayStation 3

I'm looking forward to TNA Impact, it looks and sounds like a proper next gen wrestling game. The best Smackdown game was 2006 and the last two have been pure garbage.

Tis good news.

UT3
next week!

:8):

Last edited:
I just saw a video for "Home" and i gotta say it looks amazing, also the fact its free? surely its gonna be better than Live? or is it really gonna be that good?

Yes its free. but in some ways Jay you can tell its free. Ive had performance issues with it on some online games... awful lag on Motorstorm and F1. Plus the PS Store content isnt a patch on Live's. They tend to get Game Demo's a lot later than Live do and some of their premium content isnt too clever. I downloaded that skydiving game hoping for something different and perhaps cool. Its a shower of shit!

The PSN is shite. Jay, sell your PS£ while it's still worth something - I did and I don't miss mine ONE BIT.

Truth hurts. It's been out for over a year now - give me a list of 5 games that are worth buying the PS3 for?

lol Controllers for me isnt an issue. I actually dont like the Six Axis and those triggers on it feel cheap and like they are going to break.

SO long as you dont go swinging your 360 around your bedroom and bashing it about you wont have any issues with the newer ones... so why not buy a 360 and a big catalogue for decent games to play?

lol Controllers for me isnt an issue. I actually dont like the Six Axis and those triggers on it feel cheap and like they are going to break.

SO long as you dont go swinging your 360 around your bedroom and bashing it about you wont have any issues with the newer ones... so why not buy a 360 and a big catalogue for decent games to play?

Can't see the point of having both, and I ain't selling my PS3! Will Everybodys Golf be coming out on 360?? No. There you go then.

Truth hurts. It's been out for over a year now - give me a list of 5 games that are worth buying the PS3 for?

Well I have these 4 among the games on my PS3 and am more than happy with them:-

- CoD4
- Burnout
- NBA 2k8
- Fifa08

I've also got PES2008 which is (now with the patch) a great game for offline mulitplayer (whereas Fifa is better one player).

I'm going to get Uncharted when it comes down in price, so there are 5 games worth getting a PS3 for. Ok, most of them are out on other systems, but if you want a decent machine with good games, free multiplayer online and blueray then the PS3 is a good choice.

Overall I have a Wii and PS3 and think it's a nice balance between different types of consoles and different types of games.

Well I have these 4 among the games on my PS3 and am more than happy with them:-

- CoD4
- Burnout
- NBA 2k8
- Fifa08

I've also got PES2008 which is (now with the patch) a great game for offline mulitplayer (whereas Fifa is better one player).

I'm going to get Uncharted when it comes down in price, so there are 5 games worth getting a PS3 for. Ok, most of them are out on other systems, but if you want a decent machine with good games, free multiplayer online and blueray then the PS3 is a good choice.

Overall I have a Wii and PS3 and think it's a nice balance between different types of consoles and different types of games.

I know mate, each to their own. :)

Back
Top Bottom