Sony PlayStation 3

Yeah, I notice my PS3 signing me out at random times. It doesn't seem to affect anything though, just a simple reconnect. Whatever though.

I cant reconnect whilst watching a DVD or BD, its very annoying because when I go back to the XMB I automatically get signed back in again.

It happens every single time.

I cant reconnect whilst watching a DVD or BD, its very annoying because when I go back to the XMB I automatically get signed back in again.

It happens every single time.

Do you need it signed in while you're watching a movie though?

On a second topic, how can we start setting up some online leagues for COD4 and FIFA? I am noticing quite a few people with PSN accounts, a lot I haven't attempted to befriend since, it seems pointless since all I have done is write a few messages to you lot.

I do need it signed in.

I shouldn't be signed out, I'm still using the machine after all.

thanks runeedge but when I get it how do I set it up and play any video's?......

You just plug a HDMI cable from your PS3 to the HDFury and then a VGA cable from the HDFury to the monitor. Then you just set the PS3 to either 720p or 1080p in the XMB depending on the resolution of the monitor.

My PS3 was opened on Christmas Day. Plugged in. Switched on. Update firmware...

Blu-Ray movies: Won't load.
Normal DVDs: Won't load
PS Network: Won't sign in. Error message.
Games: Play! Surprisingly.

It's doing a hard reset just now. About 2'' 20' left. Doubt it'll fix anything.

Phoned Sony yesterday. They've arranged a replacement.

:(

Not sure yet. Sony CS said to take it back to Argos and get a replacement. But its the 60GB model I have, which is now discontinued. Argos don't sell them anymore. So back on the phone again, the guy said he could send out a refurbished machine almost immediately or with proof of purchase he could send out a brand new 60GB model.

Obviously I went for the latter. Just faxed the receipt off today. Hopefully I'll get a phonecall today as well.

Not sure yet. Sony CS said to take it back to Argos and get a replacement. But its the 60GB model I have, which is now discontinued. Argos don't sell them anymore. So back on the phone again, the guy said he could send out a refurbished machine almost immediately or with proof of purchase he could send out a brand new 60GB model.

Obviously I went for the latter. Just faxed the receipt off today. Hopefully I'll get a phonecall today as well.

Unlucky but you will get your replacement.

Should get it before the new year

The CLub took me over 4 hours to DL, i'm going to play it now...

I must try a Blu-ray out then Fox, so far my machine is working ok, I too got a 60Gb. My DS3 arrived this morning, and it feels just the right weight, disappointed I didnt get another charging cable with it, but c'est la vie, maybe they dont come with one, 45 quid on ebay, sure maybe abit more than what it should be, but just wanted to get it, chose a white one to go with my Black SIXAXIS. Aint signed up for PSN yet, someone has my Gamertag as their PSN, :roll: so now I gotta think up a new one.

Got my replacement arriving tomorrow. The way the last one so easily fucked up after the firmware update has me worried that the same will happen again with the new one. :eh:

Desparate to see Die Hard 4.0 in dé HD.

Can anyone please help me?
I've recently purchased a PS3 along with Fifa '08.
I have tried to edit some off the players on the game but for some reason it doesnt save. Am I missing something? If someone could offer some advice i'd be very greatful.

Got my replacement arriving tomorrow. The way the last one so easily fucked up after the firmware update has me worried that the same will happen again with the new one. :eh:

Desparate to see Die Hard 4.0 in dé HD.

Your part of the 2% failure rate for the system.

Your replacement will be fine.

:)

Back
Top Bottom