Sony PlayStation 3

I really cant decide if I should get a PS3 or Xbox 360... I'm not really a fan of FPSs, they're the mainstay of the Xbox360 so that puts me off that. On the other hand the PS3 doesnt really have any killer - must have games at the moment... maybe FIFA08 or PES2008 will change this, and certainly GTAIV will, but at the moment I just don't know - and I wish they were releasing the optimal model in Europe (like they do in the USA).

FreMM add me m8

Isn't there a thread on tags already PS3 that is?

:salute:

Are there any free software on the net to convert .mov files to MP4?

Last edited:
Store US

Demos
• Clive Barker’s Jericho
• NBA 2K8

Videos
NBA 08 Upside Progression System tutorial
• Eye of Judgement Overview
• Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock trailer
• Iron Man trailer
• We Own the Night trailer

i want that demo but i still cant setup a US account, is there a way of resseting the master account password?

I don't really know what you're talking about, but as far as I remember, I just had to create another user (called it "American Account") and set up a new account - master account I think. I said I was over 18 years old and American and then put an American address - something random like a Los Angeles's hotel (8435, Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048).

I'm sorry if this isn't what you're looking for, it probably isn't, but I don't really have a clue about what you're talking about. :p

i though the US account had to be a Sub Account, i'll try it anyway, thanks

Yeah, the American store hasn't been updated yet. It won't take long though, I remember last week I started downloading Skate at about this time - 10pm. :)

Sony can seriously fuck off, it's like the are actively trying to make the PS3 fail with these lazy-arsed updates (among other lazy-arsed shite).

On a side note, I absolutely love Skate now, first time I played it, I couldn't pull off a trick for toffees, but now, it's awesome to play. The graphics are lovely aswell. Proving Ground is the complete opposite as well, its absolute terrible, play wise and looks wise.

that will sell plenty

regarding the NBA 2K8 demo, firstly i will say that playing it in 480p is horrible and not kind on the eyes especially when u cant read the controls (i've forgotten how to sprint), secondly the gameplay is excellent and i look forward to October 26.

Last edited:
Sony Submits New PS3 Model to FCC
Details on the new unit are slim. Will the machine be, too?
by Ryan Geddes

September 27, 2007 - Adding more fuel to the rumor that Sony is planning to release a new PlayStation 3 model soon, a new FCC filing surfaced today showing that the company has submitted a new unit to the agency for testing.

First reported by the technology site DailyTech, news of the filing rippled throughout the intertubes Thursday, leading to more speculation that Sony is planning to release a 40 GB PS3 before the holidays. Much of the information about the model is blocked from public view at Sony's request, but a label image posted on the FCC web site contains the PlayStation 3 logo and includes the model number CECHG01, which is consistent with past PlayStation 3 model numbering (the 60 GB units carries the number CECHA01 and the 80 GB unit's number is CECH01).

2nhmivk.jpg

According to documentation filed with the FCC by Sony, the new model will have 802.11b/g wi-fi, Bluetooth 2.0 and the same system specs as its siblings (3.2GHz CPU, etc.). Hard drive space is not mentioned in the filing, and although the FCC only mentions testing two USB ports, the documents do now show how many total USB ports, I/O ports and card readers are built into the unit.

Recent speculation that Sony would slash the price of the PlayStation 2 to $99 and release a slimmed-down $399 40 GB PS3 fizzled a bit when no such announcements were made this month at the Tokyo Game Show.

Was Sony waiting for its competitor's Halo 3 buzz to die down before making an announcement? Is the new PS3 SKU actually a model with a larger hard drive and a coffeemaker attachment? Only time, and Sony, will tell.
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/823/823425p1.html

Who will do the honours?

PS: Super Stardust HD is AWESOME!

Back
Top Bottom