Sony PlayStation 3

I'd buy a 360 at the moment, by the time the big guns come out on the PS3 it'll be a bit cheaper to buy then.

Jay666, CW n Snoop i've sent u friend requests.

how do i setup a US account?

It's basically the same procedure you used to create the UK account. This time just say you're American and when it asks for you adress, just put the adress of a known hotel in Los Angeles or something. It's pretty easy.

I'd say 360 mate.

360 now. PS3 next year. 2008 is Sonys year i think.

I'd buy a 360 at the moment, by the time the big guns come out on the PS3 it'll be a bit cheaper to buy then.

:shock: should i change my mind and get a 360?

I mean, the price isn't a problem. The money spent on accessories/Live subscription etc.. will add up to around the same price of the PS3 anyway.

If you're likely to buy all the back catologue of games since the 360's launch go for the 360.

If you're after the halo games and other xbox exclusives then go for the 360

If you just want to buy multiplatform games from today onwards like the fifas, the GTAs the assasin creeds... then go for the PS3.

Although id expect some sort of PS3 price cut either before xmas or after

For the people who have both the 360 and PS3

which console would you recommend me buying??

i don't really mind that 360 has more games right now because its been out longer. I hear that PS3 will be a big hit in 2008, but X-Box Live is tempting as it supposed to be faaaar better than PSN.

thanks.

Well, I sold my 360 for a PS3 when PS3 was launched, and other than occasionally missing GoW, I'm glad I did. Theres absolutely no way Xbox Live is worth 40 quid a year, not when PSN is completely free. And seen as its nearly 2008, I'd say wait a bit to see if PS3 comes down in price, or wait for an Xmas deal and get that.

(EDIT - woah, thats the most pro-Sony/anti-360 post I've made in a long time...)

If you're likely to buy all the back catologue of games since the 360's launch go for the 360.

If you're after the halo games and other xbox exclusives then go for the 360

If you just want to buy multiplatform games from today onwards like the fifas, the GTAs the assasin creeds... then go for the PS3.

Although id expect some sort of PS3 price cut either before xmas or after

Well, I sold my 360 for a PS3 when PS3 was launched, and other than occasionally missing GoW, I'm glad I did. Theres absolutely no way Xbox Live is worth 40 quid a year, not when PSN is completely free. And seen as its nearly 2008, I'd say wait a bit to see if PS3 comes down in price, or wait for an Xmas deal and get that.

(EDIT - woah, thats the most pro-Sony/anti-360 post I've made in a long time...)

I'm constantly changing my mind, 1 day i want a 360, the next its a PS3

aaahhhhhhhh
w7odg4.jpg

I'm not really into the Halo's, GOW's etc... Its just that XBox Live is very tempting, as most of my friends have a 360 too.

Im still swaying towards the PS3 though :lol:

I can't give you a 100% honest opinion i don't think anymore.

The 360 breaking down on me over and over and constantly locking up left a bitter taste in my mouth and i left a 19000+ gamerscore behind to get a PS£ (PS3)

Since then ive had no problems with the PS3 at all so im very happy with it.

Online is lacking a lot though - online play is fine, ive had no lag on the official servers on Warhawk and the games support loads of players (32 i think is the maximum maybe?)

But the shop (playstation store) is a big let down after the 360 marketplace.

It has some demos, videos and other bits - but the 360 gets a lot of demos before the PS3 - with skate a few months earlier which is a pain in the arse.

Hopefully devs will start to support the PS3 more and offer demos on both systems simultaneously - but other than that ive not missed my 360 really.

One of the most ugly things i've ever seen...if i would buy one, i think my wife and kids would leave me...this is the designer's equivalent to genocide...

ugly yes but with a real microphone !
i hope i can add faces, sponsors and kits from USB on jpeg, because i don't want buy this webcam just for that.

XBox Elite, 2 Controls, 1 Game - £299.99
Control Charge Kit - £14.99
Wi-Fi Adapter - £59.99
X-Box Live - 34.99
PES 2008 - £39.99

TOTAL = £449.95

PS3 60GB, 2 Controls, 2 Games - £399.99
HDMI to DVI Cable - £19.99
PES 2008 - £39.99

TOTAL = £459.97

Think i might go for the PS3, since it will take off next year when PS HOME and hundreds of new games are released.

can u type it , im on the PS3 now and under your avartar isnt clear enough 2 read.

Back
Top Bottom