Sony PlayStation 3

Ok ill give you a response to the list. Its only good that I do.

1. GTA IV, its coming out on 360 and if its like any other games which have been on 360 and PS3 and have ran SMOOTHER on the 360 I think ill stick to that version.

2. PES 2008 I may well get this for PS3 due to liking the control pad (D Pad in particular). Possibly get the PC version due to the great work of them modders :) You guys know who you are!

3. Metal Gear Solid 4, I have gone off of MGS, didnt like Snake Eater. Lost motivation with playing the game.

4.Unchartered, Not my kinda game so not bothered.

5. Heavenly Sword, Same as above.

6. Killzone 2. I think this game is a Halo Wannabe. Killzone 1 I thought was fucking rubbish! one of the worst and most hyped about FPS I have ever played... So im not really expecting much from its sequel...

7. Final Fantasy, Cannot stand RPG's. Dont like all the Power Bars and Magic Spells bullshit... oh ill attack you with this made up power of 100G's and it will take 60 Energy points off of you.... Great fun!

8. Resi 5,I am a huge fan. Also a 360 release and again as I said about GTA IV I think the 360 will be my system of choice.

9. The Getaway, This was one of the main reasons for buying a PS3 in the 1st place, I loved the other Getaways But when is this one coming out? No one knows!

10. Driver 5, Didnt like the others I see them as GTA wannabies.... would rather play classic GTA and GTA London :)

11. Assasins Creed, Again also coming on 360 so most probably will get it on that if it turns out to be amazing.

12. Gran Turismo... Ha ha ha.. I have already commented on this game till the cows come home so not saying another word.

13. Tekken 6, Should have stopped making Tekkens years ago, Tekken 4 was rubbish and havent liked DR either.

14. Stranglehold, Again another one coming out on 360.

15. WWE Smackdown Vs RAW. A game based on a fake sport.... Nuff Said :)

16. Kane & Lynch, Also 360 I believe. Not really interested in this.

17. Burnout 5 Paradise, Also 360... Same old Burnout...

18. Devil May Cry 4, Also 360 again I think... Not interested

19. Ninja Gaiden Sigma , PS3 Only but not interested.

20. Lair.... Not interested.

21. Formula 1 2007, PS3 only and again could be another console seller if Studio Liverpool do more than just update the rules/teams/liveries of the cars.
:lmao:
I love how all of that is based on personal interests or on the assumption that all X360's multiformat games will turn out better. What a load of crap. I know you're gonna come out with the old "this is a message board and those are my opinions" but that doesnt mean you have to bore the hell out of us with them.

Last edited:
For all your HDMI Needs

XtremeMac 4-1 HDMI Switch

http://gear.ign.com/articles/806/806085p1.html
xtrememac-4-1-hdmi-switch-20070718022329215.jpg

10 Performance
Had no problems switching between any of the HDMI devices we threw at it.
8.0 Build Quality
Styled quite similarly to an AppleTV, its aesthetics are attractive and inconspicuous.
10 Audio Quality
Caused no degredation that we were able to detect.
10 Video Quality
Caused no degredation that we were able to detect.
7.5 Value
$99.95 is a pretty solid price for adding in HDMI switching functionality unavailable outside of a $1k receiver.
9.2 OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

Guys, opinions can never be wrong, ever. DJ has already apologised for the repetition of his comments, lets leave it at that and move on.

Epic: UT3 now running better on PS3 than Gears on 360 last year

The unreal engine is running better now, which shouldnt be such a biggie, after all they have been able to work on it for a year extra and also focus some more attention to the ps3 architecture as they dont have a simultanious release. Atleast the ps3 is finally looking to get some top games out, its taken awhile.

Sony Promises "Fireworks" at Leipzig

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe boss David Reeves is hyping up the firm's Leipzig plans.
According to MCV, Reeves said that last week’s E3 Media and Business Summit was simply a primer for Leipzig, which is happening next month.

“We prefer to make our big statements in Leipzig, it suits us much better,” Reeves said. “Yes it has been a bit of a slow summer, but we feel that we have kept the momentum going.

“There will be absolute fireworks at peak, that I can promise you. We will be doing things no-one has seen yet for both PS3 and PSP.”

Sony’s big announcements at E3 included the slimmer, more refined PSP, new enhancements to the upcoming PlayStation Home online service and a new real-time trailer for Killzone 2.

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6514&Itemid=2

About bloody time sony! whats the point of putting music on my PS3 HDD if I cant use it?

Just out of interest, what does Killzone run like on a European PS3? I might be tempted to invest within the next two or three months, as I'm going to be getting one eventually anyway, and I wouldn't mind finishing the first Killzone so I'm up to speed for the second one.

That's something else I've not thought of, though; I wanted a European PS3 so that if there's a BluRay/DVD I want from a shop down the road, I can just buy it without having to import it (and if the worst comes to worst, and some developer decides to region-lock a game, I'll be safe there as well). But then the emulation chip is still inside the American PS3s, which means the older games will run ten times better... But then I'd have to buy my PS2 games back again from America...

Ignore me, just thinking out loud.

Just out of interest, what does Killzone run like on a European PS3? I might be tempted to invest within the next two or three months, as I'm going to be getting one eventually anyway, and I wouldn't mind finishing the first Killzone so I'm up to speed for the second one.

That's something else I've not thought of, though; I wanted a European PS3 so that if there's a BluRay/DVD I want from a shop down the road, I can just buy it without having to import it (and if the worst comes to worst, and some developer decides to region-lock a game, I'll be safe there as well). But then the emulation chip is still inside the American PS3s, which means the older games will run ten times better... But then I'd have to buy my PS2 games back again from America...

Ignore me, just thinking out loud.

http://faq.eu.playstation.com/bc/bc...TWssTcsm98cSnHMnLyGl293nJlVlbB1dVLhS!73331366

looking here, it's says 'Should play on PLAYSTATION®3 with noticeable issues'.

i guess that means it doesn't run very well.

i heard killzone is shit anyways. maybe you should give it a miss.

Sigh djdoc, I thought the (PS3) bit by the exclusives in naz's list would've been enough to stop you quoting it and putting "also on 360" next to the non-exclusive titles...

obviously not.

http://faq.eu.playstation.com/bc/bc...TWssTcsm98cSnHMnLyGl293nJlVlbB1dVLhS!73331366

looking here, it's says 'Should play on PLAYSTATION®3 with noticeable issues'.

i guess that means it doesn't run very well.

i heard killzone is shit anyways. maybe you should give it a miss.
I looked that up but it's not very explanatory, is it? I mean, "noticeable issues" could mean anything; it could mean a few hiccups in the sound, it could mean that the game stops every 30 minutes. I could live with a crackle now and then but if it's something that really affects the gameplay then I wouldn't bother.

The reviews are mixed, some say it's great if you give it a chance, others say it's poo. I remember playing it for five minutes and thinking "stuff this", but I've been enjoying "classic" games a lot lately (after reading about GTA IV all the time I re-purchased GTA San Andreas and I can't believe how good it is).

I looked that up but it's not very explanatory, is it? I mean, "noticeable issues" could mean anything; it could mean a few hiccups in the sound, it could mean that the game stops every 30 minutes. I could live with a crackle now and then but if it's something that really affects the gameplay then I wouldn't bother.

The reviews are mixed, some say it's great if you give it a chance, others say it's poo. I remember playing it for five minutes and thinking "stuff this", but I've been enjoying "classic" games a lot lately (after reading about GTA IV all the time I re-purchased GTA San Andreas and I can't believe how good it is).

maybe you can rent killzone or pick it up on the cheap on ebay.

do you run gta on the PC?

maybe you can rent killzone or pick it up on the cheap on ebay.

do you run gta on the PC?
Bugger, should have got GTASA for the PC, the graphics would have been better again. #-o I did have it on the PS2, but then bought the 360 version to improve the graphics a bit.

I will probably rent Killzone, just to see if I've missed out. Now that the golf's been on TV though, I'm itching to play a decent golf game...

I'm very easily influenced.

Back
Top Bottom