Stunning!

105729.jpg

105731.jpg

105730.jpg

More (bad quality)
bscap024.jpg

bscap026.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it looks good. It isn't my kinda shooter, a bit too gritty for me personally. It looks nice though, if you are a fan then I am sure you will be thrilled. It could still play like shit though. :)

Now that's more like it!

Still not 100% sure on the backgrounds, the backdrop of the first picture looks a bit iffy. But overall, it's looking pretty nice!

Killzone Developer - “You’ve Seen Nothing Yet”;"Killzone will Shock"

Killzone developer talks on Neogaf and confirms that the trailer is pre-pre alpha.The game features highly atmospheric environments that respond accurately to weapon fire as players storm through the world of Helghan. The harsh climate and conditions of Helghan are also a factor, forcing players to adapt new tactics to survive.

"Don’t forget one thing: This game is PRE-pre-alpha! So, not PRE-Alpha, PRE-PRE! So, please don’t start some “Hey, can you see that texture poppin’ up! PLEASE, stop it, ok? There will be much more details, effects and so on. Give us some time."

http://www.n4g.com/News-51071.aspx

Watched the Killzone 2 trailer about 50 times now.

- Doesn't quite have the texture detail of Gears of War, nor the texture detail of the E3 2005 demo (check close up character face skin and clothing texture).

+ Gears of War is the most advanced looking action game ever...

...when Killzone 2 is released Gears of War will no longer be the best looking action game ever, this looks fucking immense, the cloud, dust n shit, the thunder storm, the sheer carnage looks terrifying! I can't wait to play with on my big bastard Samsung!!!!

they pushed hard, when the game comes out it will be 4 years in development.

Killzone 2 Target Render Comparison

soon this is will be my introduction to the world that is PS3, i'd still prefer a price cut though.

Last edited:
Konami exec. says Metal Gear Solid may go to other consoles

Konami executive Kazumi Kitaue, head of Konami North America and European ops, dropped a bombshell today saying that Metal Gear Solid 4 may move to other consoles in an attempt to recoup development costs. He also said the PS3 price drop may not turn the ship around. The natural assumption, given the console hardware technology, is that Metal Gear Solid 4 will see its day on the Xbox 360, destroying one of the final feathers in Sony's hat of exclusives.

In regards to the PS3 price cut, Kitaue unleashes the backhand with quickness. "I don't expect a substantial impact ... with $500, you can buy a person computer," Kitaue told Reuters. It's been surprising to see the mainstream media pick up on the $100 price drop without acknowledging that there is a new "better" model at the same price which caused all the calls for a price drop in the first place.

But for gamers, the first acknowledgment that Metal Gear Solid might find its way to other consoles is what's really going to shake things up. Kitaue says, "Since Metal Gear Solid was born for the PlayStation, we would like to keep it a PlayStation game. But we might have to take some steps." Whether those steps are announced this week or if this is some last ditch effort by Konami to force Sony to pony up exclusivity cash, which they say they do not do, is worth wondering about. If MGS goes to the Xbox 360 ... well, all eyes will be on Final Fantasy XIII as the last famous third-party man standing.

Back
Top Bottom