Sony PlayStation 3

Been confirmed 2 Extra Episodes for GTA 4 are Xbox 360 exclusive.

Huge coup for Microsoft, and means I'll be playin GTA4 on 360. I heard they payed some stupid amount of money for them, it was in a news post by Kotaku. was it $500,000 or $50,000,000?

EDIT: just checked, they paid $50,000,000. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Protect your PlayStation®

Sign up to Continuous Play™ for as little as £2.49* a month and we’ll replace your PlayStation® system within two working days if it develops a fault after your manufacturer's warranty expires or if it becomes damaged by accident.

Complete peace of mind for you and your PlayStation® entertainment system

For more information have a look at the FAQ

*£2.49 is the monthly cost for protecting a PSP® & PS2®, £4.99 is the monthly cost for a PS3®

http://www.continuousplay.co.uk/

when i finally get one i'll be signing up to this.

Huge coup for Microsoft, and means I'll be playin GTA4 on 360. I heard they payed some stupid amount of money for them, it was in a news post by Kotaku. was it $500,000 or $50,000,000?

EDIT: just checked, they paid $50,000,000. :shock:

It's actually an advance, MS put the money upfront to Take 2 as they are so confident on the sales the DLC will get.

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6023&Itemid=2

So all in all a great business move from MS.

Protect your PlayStation®

Sign up to Continuous Play™ for as little as £2.49* a month and we’ll replace your PlayStation® system within two working days if it develops a fault after your manufacturer's warranty expires or if it becomes damaged by accident.

Complete peace of mind for you and your PlayStation® entertainment system

For more information have a look at the FAQ

*£2.49 is the monthly cost for protecting a PSP® & PS2®, £4.99 is the monthly cost for a PS3®

http://www.continuousplay.co.uk/

when i finally get one i'll be signing up to this.

Game our offering 3 years warranty on it for 35 or 40 quid, I reckon that would be decent too.

Damn Ninja Gaiden only sold 46,307 in its first week of sales in Japan. I thought that game would do well and shift PS3's.

Trusty Bell on 360 beat it with 49,334 copies sold.

few rumors from EGM magazinr of July

- Another Parasite Eve is in the works for an actual console.
- Sony´s going to work close with Epic to make UE3 work better on the PS3.
- Kojima Productions is working on another PS3 exclusive.
- Sony will repackage the PS2 to compete with the Wii by including a waggle-wand (their wording, not mine) for $99 this holiday season.
- AC/DC will help promote Rock Band.
- Capcom working on a PS3 exclusive.

AC fucking DC this is getting bad, Lets get a 30+ year old shit band to help us sell consoles(i dont fucking think so)
Whats next Status bleedin quo?

Its to promote Rock Band you chuffing donut, read before you write, and well who wouldnt want to be rocking out to Highway to Hell or Whole Lotta Rosie.

Not even Back In Black or You Shook Me All Night Long, Thunderstruck perhaps?

Just because the songs are from years ago doesnt mean they aint feckin Classic Tunes..........

Young people, dont know what taste is........... ;)

Back In Black, maybe, but that's it. It would be nice if they cut the songs 50/50, half "classics" (most of which I can't stand) and the other half songs made after 2000.

As a "young person" (22 count as young?), it would be nice to hear something on Radio 1 and then play that song in the game, rather than stepping into a timewarp...

few rumors from EGM magazinr of July

- Sony will repackage the PS2 to compete with the Wii by including a waggle-wand (their wording, not mine) for $99 this holiday season.
Nice to see them coming up with their own ideas again.... Copying Nintendo again!

I dunno if people here have already heard it, but apparently Wipeout HD will be released on the PSN by the end of the year :shock: Man I cant wait for this one!

There were similarities.. it wasnt a blatant copy like this is!

Also reminds me of SixAxis too.... another Wii Rip Off attempt which has failed miserably! Face it TG so far the PS3's return for our hard earned cash has been shite.

I dunno if people here have already heard it, but apparently Wipeout HD will be released on the PSN by the end of the year :shock: Man I cant wait for this one!

Is that the first game done with HD graphics or is it an amalagamation of all the previous games? Or is Sony going the DIGI distribution route to thus remove 2nd hand game sales?

I think I worked out Sony's strategy to match MS' Live system.....release very few games so that the PS Network isn't overworked! :lol:

but seriously, the lack of games is worrying. Even at this stage, there were plenty of games for the 360.

(p.s. I'm gonna buy a 360 again next week)

rocky, I am going to say something which may well shock some people... Hang in there with the PS3. It will still be the best platform to play PES and FIFA on as the control pad is much more Footie Friendly than the 360 pad is.

P.S. if you get another 360 and go online add me :) DocEvangelist

Just bought a u.k. ps3. Couldn't find a playable demo of Ninja Gaiden Sigma in the PS store.
Is it not available to download in europe?

thx in advance.

Back
Top Bottom